Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) (37879 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by havenz(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
I thought she's married to banky w, what happened to the surname, anyways Happy new age.

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Okk
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by tunashg: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
My crush of all time grin

Continue to thrive and prosper Adesua Aya banky wink
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
We4all:
She is overhyped.

She is beautiful and looks good for her age...

Let's keep things sane and honest here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Skin like milk... Gosh she is so cute...
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Better babe kiss
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Na the blogger puts her age there o she no clarify abeg stop believing everything this people writes in their news but all the same Happy birthday to the charming queen
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:
Wow. Adesuwa is 36?
And she got married to Banky in 2017. Meaning she was 31yrs then.

Going by redpillers logic, she was unmarriageable and no high value male should marry a woman above 21.5yrs.

Thank God for reality o. Happy birthday to her.

She is a woman of high value too.
You can also see that they have trouble getting a child during the first few years of their marriage.
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by YorubaIsCursed1: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
This woman resembles Igbo woman.

Na so Igbo women be.

You sure say her mother or father no play away match for Igboland angry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by kingsmaila(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
A married woman. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by kingsmaila(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Tsoano:
How can I FĂșck this babe
You no well
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by azpekuliar: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
My celebrity crush wink kiss
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by OneTwoOne(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
You are not well raised
Tsoano:
How can I FĂșck this babe

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by Ogochukkwu: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
YorubaIsCursed1:
This woman resembles Igbo woman.

Na so Igbo women be.

You sure say her mother or father no play away match for Igboland angry cry
lol..Dominique is monitoring you cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by l0uie(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
She for make more brain if to say she carry flesh cover body and not that thin.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by YorubaIsCursed1: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ogochukkwu:
lol..Dominique is monitoring you cheesy
Monitoring spirit is allowed angry angry cry

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by Ogochukkwu: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
YorubaIsCursed1:
Monitoring spirit is allowed angry angry cry
grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by Afonasa(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Happy birthday to her..... And her FAM

Check out my signature guys..... Freelancing is an act you have to learn to be good at....

Come with ur issues let's discuss
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by Pimine: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Ladies take note: she no open body o. For those of you who get high on attention. grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by KingAlayinde(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
suffering:
36. Market don fall.

Mad man spotted , let see ya own real photo
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Gorgeous.. My spec.. Chaii

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:
Wow. Adesuwa is 36?

Going by redpillers logic, she was unmarriageable and no high value male should marry a woman above 21.5yrs.

Because our darling BankyW had a serious illness, I think skin cancer and that affected a lot. Abi you no watch interview where Banky use im mouth talk am and thanked Adesuwa for standing by him? Toor!

On this forum, in particular, those who push the red pill are ugly, broke and undesirable incels. They can't get any woman so they resort to trying to shame them. Most of them will still marry women who are over 30. After all, they all plan on getting married at 60. It's not as if any 21 year old girl will desire them the way they think it works in their fantasy world online.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by Stargurl20(f): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

On this forum, in particular, those who push the red pill are ugly, broke and undesirable incels. They can't get any woman so they resort to trying to shame them. Most of them will still marry women who are over 30. After all, they all plan on getting married at 60. It's not as if any 21 year old girl will desire them the way they think it works in their fantasy world online.

I understand. It's a type of defense mechanism called displacement ( when u vent ur negative emotions or feelings to substitute person, object or situation that is not actual target of ur emotion). Redpillers should rest. Women aren't the cause of their bitterness and sadness. Let them go and kanramo(vent on) those who made them bitter and miserable beings. It's just so amazing of women who are often tagged the weaker vessels and still knows very well how to move on, resign to fate and not let their sadness get the best of them to the extent of coming online to exhibit extreme bitterness, madness, senselessness, uncultured-ness and all sorts of negative behaviors like the so called redpillers.

All in all, Adesuwa is one of the most beautiful actresses I've seen. Happy birthday, Mrs. Wellington

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by Demzious4life(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Happy birthday my crush that year.. banky w is lucky to have a virtuous lady like u.. God bless ur new age
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

I understand. It's a type of defense mechanism called displacement ( when u vent ur negative emotions or feelings to substitute person, object or situation that is not actual target of ur emotion). Redpillers should rest. Women aren't the cause of their bitterness and sadness. Let them go and kanramo(vent on) those who made them bitter and miserable beings. It's just so amazing of women who are often tagged the weaker vessels and still knows very well how to move on, resign to fate and not let their sadness get the best of them to the extent of coming online to exhibit extreme bitterness, madness, senselessness, uncultured-ness and all sorts of negative behaviors like the so called redpillers.

All in all, Adesuwa is one of the most beautiful actresses I've seen. Happy birthday, Mrs. Wellington

Their problem is that most of them cannot handle or get over rejection due to their massive ego and feelings of entitlement to every lady they see.

They lack emotional intelligence, something the women they degrade have in ample.

@bolded: you had to add madness, didn't you grin grin grin some of them are probably unwell people, for instance postman, one of the most pitiful of them on the forum.

The woman in the pictures has silenced them. Quite a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:
Wow. Adesuwa is 36?

Because our darling BankyW had a serious illness, I think skin cancer and that affected a lot. Abi you no watch interview where Banky use im mouth talk am and thanked Adesuwa for standing by him? Toor!
I don't think skin cancer can make a man impotent. But old age can.
I am not saying one should not marry a woman in her 30s, but studies have shown that older women struggle to get pregnant compared to the much younger ones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father / Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together / Cee-C Steps Out In Ankara Jumpsuit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.