Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

_at The Bema Seat_ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / _at The Bema Seat_ (113 Views)

Grammy Or Bema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

_at The Bema Seat_ by proclamation227(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
_At The Bema Seat_

Discussion on the BEMA seat episode is not all that common probably because of its being a theological terminology which many people are not all that familiar with. It describes the episode at the Marriage Supper of Christ which marks the preliminary stage of Christ's second coming. The Episode at the Bema Seat is part of the future events after the rapture of the Saints. It is an integral part of the whole package known as Eschatology which describes the contents of God's time table for the last day.
We need to understand that the whole book of Revelation is divided into three parts: (1) The past events which are already fulfilled. (2) The present events (The Church Age) and (3) The future events. The next line of action the Church is patiently waiting for now is the rapture of the Saints which is the catching away of all born again Christians all over the world irrespective of denominational differences to meet with Christ in the air and to have a special fellowship known as the "Marriage Supper" [/b]with Him for a period of seven good years. The Bible says [b]"Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him" (Rev.1:7). The song writer says _“where will you be when the trumpet shall sound, Where will you be when it sounds so loud, when it sounds so loud as to wake up the dead, Where will you be when it sounds?_ Immediately after the rapture, the great tribulation will set in. It will be a period of unbearable agony all over the world under the oppressive and suppressive governance of the world President known as the Antichrist. Like two parallel lines that can never meet, simultaneously, the Marriage Supper by Christ as the Bride groom with the church (all Saints) will be taking place in the second heaven.
At this events, Christ our Redeemer will be sitting on an indescribably magnificent seat to “…judge the righteous (Psalm 7:11). The judgment here is not unto condemnation, but it determines the magnitude of reward each saint is entitled to based on the number of souls won into the Kingdom.
Your faithfulness to the Great Commission is the principal yard stick for determination as per what your position will be in the Millennium Reign of Christ the King. It is the stepping in of Christ to take over the ruler ship of the world literarily that marks the end of the great tribulation through a war known as the [b]"Battle of Armageddon" [/b]whereby the Antichrist tries to resist, but will be outrightly defeated. As a lazy Christian at evangelism, will you have the fullness of joy that time when the Brother or a Sister under your leadership in your local church rises up to be Governor of a nation while you become a cleaner or a gate keeper under him?
As enumerated above, the episode at the Bema seat of Christ comes up after the rapture of the saint. And since those who are presently relishing and reveling in sins of various magnitudes such as Fornication, Adultery, Gay, Smoking, Wickedness, Idolatry, Lust, Fighting, and so on will never participate in the imminent rapture, it then means that those that will be guest with Christ at the Bema seat are people having their names in the book of life; and having the magnetic material in them which the force of attraction in rapture requires. These magnetic materials are Salvation and Holiness. The Bema seat candidates are the Believers that have been refined by the trials of this life and yet refused to backslide. They are people that have overcome temptations and have triumphed over persecutions. They refused to look back even when confronted and combated by the challenges of life (Rev.3:5) .
For more clarification, a believer is that person that accepts and believes whatever God says as expressed on the pages of the Bible. Based on this, we make up our mind to serve Him all through our life span; spending and being spent with the hope of receiving eternal reward for all services faithfully rendered. So, the purpose of gathering with Christ sitting on Bema seat is to receive these awards from our Master Himself. The Bible says "And, behold I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be" (Rev.22:12). So, the position and status of every believer during the millennium reign of Christ will here be determined (2Tim. 2:12; Rom. 8:17).
As earlier mentioned, to be a candidate for eternal reward at the Bema Seat, you must have been qualified for the rapture through genuine salvation experience. The question now is: Are you born again? What does it mean to be born again? And how can you be born again? Confess your sins (as many as you can remember) and forsake them all. Accept Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Pick your Bible (KJV recommended) and join a Bible believing Church where you can be prepared for the second coming of the Lord. (1John 1:8,9; Proverb 28:13; Ezekiel 18:30) . Today is the day of salvation, tomorrow may be too late. Make haste, "He calleth thee".

Prayer of Salvation

If you want to give your heart to the LORD JESUS CHRIST, please pray this with me.

LORD JESUS, I believe you love me so much and that is the reason you went through pain, rejection, distress, and terrible suffering in the hands of the Roman soldiers.

The Bible says in Romans 10:9, 10 ESV

"9… if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved."

I believe with my heart the LORD JESUS as God’s only begotten Son and confess with my mouth that God has raised Him from the dead. Thank You LORD JESUS because I am saved according to the scriptures. And I receive the power of the Holy Ghost to live for Christ for the rest of my life, in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

If you prayed that prayer with faith in your heart, you are now born again.

For counseling and prayer of agreement on any scriptural issue of concern, please contact us through the following medium.

Email: proclamation227@gmail.com

Website Address: https://proclamation227.org

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5svA5_gGb3KWo_--R3nUow

FOR PODCASTS (AUDIO ONLY)

Search for "Proclamation227" on the following podcast providers;

Anchor: anchor.fm/john-akinduro

Spotify:

Google Podcasts,

Remain blessed.

Locate a bible teaching, believing church and give God first place in your life.

Be Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews / Before You Sleep Meditate And Pray With This / This Message Is For Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.