Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA (3728 Views)

PICTURES: This Is South Africa's New Zulu King! / Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality / This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Questions and debates have arisen over a “boy wearing a dress” at a Cape Town school in South Africa, and whether the pupil was abiding by the rules of the school.

Watch the boy's story below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdgN8pnjvK8

This sparked a controversy across the city on whether it was time for pupils (regardless of gender) to be able to wear the school uniform of their choosing.

Triangle Project research, advocacy and policy manager Estian weighed in and said: “Boys should be allowed to wear a dress as part of their school uniform. Schools need to adopt dress codes that allow for gender-neutral uniforms and creative combinations of clothing items, which any learner should be able to wear regardless of their gender identity or sex. Not doing so, constitute human rights violation.”

Western Cape (Province) Education Department (WCED) spokesperson Bronagh Hammond said there had previously been no guidelines or policies for schools to support transgender learners but some school governing bodies addressed this issue through their own diversity/inclusivity policies.

However, Hammond said the WCED was drafting Guidelines on Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation in Public Schools to create an educational environment that is free from stigma and discrimination for all learners.

The final document was expected to be made available to schools later this year.

“Schools are encouraged to accommodate the dress code preferences of LGBTQIA+ learners in their respective codes of conduct and may introduce gender-neutral uniforms. The same rules which apply to girls may apply to boys and vice versa, where reasonable and practicable,” said Hammond.

Equal Education Law Centre junior attorney Pila-sande Mkuzo said: “LGBTQIA+ learners are often subjected to bullying, discrimination, and violence by peers and educators. They have been excluded from curriculum and social activities because of repressive attitudes towards sexual and gender diversity.”

Mkuzo said the question one ought to ask was not whether it was time or appropriate but rather for how long schools would be permitted to violate the rights of LGBTQIA+ learners and whether or not school communities were late in starting to embrace the transformative ideals of the Constitution.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by Freadah(f): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
The world is really changing

3 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2022

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by donbachi(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Subtle alternative lifestyle
Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by Righteousness2(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is the Nonsense Abomination that South Africa is quick to copy.

I Pity SA! Your leaders are refusing to learn from the Wrath GOD sweeping through the Nations in these Last Moments.

The Wrath of GOD is ravaging Nations , yet you guys are Expert in importing Abominations and sorts of evil.

I admonish the SA people to Exempt yourselves from these evils and Abominations because I see the Wrath of GOD testing the mic on SA.

5 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by morpheus101: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
They should learn how to stop the violence against females first before putting these boyz in skirts before they become GBV victims as well.

3 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

I Pity SA! Your leaders are refusing to learn from the Wrath GOD sweeping through the Nations in these Last Moments.

The Wrath of GOD is ravaging Nations , yet you guys are Expert in importing Abominations and sorts of evil.

I admonish the SA people to Exempt yourselves from these evils and Abominations because I see the Wrath of GOD testing the mic on SA.

We don't copy hate.
Did Jesus invent the skirt for women and cast the rule in stone undecided Men of certain religions and African cultures wear long 'dresses' and animal skin skirts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
morpheus101:

They should learn how to stop the violence against females first before putting these boyz in skirts before they become GBV victims as well.

Morpheus24 just openly admitted he finds boys in skirts seductive cheesy

Where u been hiding Mashaba24? wink

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by gasparpisciotta: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Characteristics of a new world order
Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2022

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by Kazeem47(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Yeah.Finally freedom of movement for our dear John-Thomas down there.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by morpheus101: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Morpheus24 just openly admitted he finds boys in skirts seductive cheesy

Ah come now we all know your batty boyz like somizi and friends will be the one's salivating at this idea.

TjoBATHONG:
Where u been hiding Mashaba24? wink

Tufiakwa, Please don't try to create a palindrome or anagram of my name with the google eyed illiterate posing as a politician.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
morpheus101:

Ah come now we all know your batty boyz like somizi and friends will be the one's salivating at this idea.

[/sup] somizi works in the arts around half naked hot guys all the time. Never once has he been accused of sexual assault before. Your straight Neanderthal brothers on the other hand can't keep their hands off any woman walking past them [sup]

Tufiakwa, Please don't try to create a palindrome or anagram of my name with the google eyed illiterate posing as a politician

[/sup] Mashaba24 u should be proud of who u are u Naw cheesy [sup].
Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by addictiv(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Uwa nmebi

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by morpheus101: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

somizi works in the arts around half naked hot guys all the time. Never once has he been accused of sexual assault before. Your straight Neanderthal brothers on the other hand can't keep their hands off any woman walking past them

Dang, you must know him personally like that to be so stern in your defense of the dude. Are you trying to tell us something here.

As for my Neanderthal brothers I would reply with the following;

Point 1- refering to any sub saharan African as a Neanderthal would be disingenious since we are the only homo sapiens without any neanderthal ancestory.

Point 2. At least those "neanderthals" like women and the women like them back.

Point 3. Dont be jealous at the Naija swag. We rollz like that.

FYI RIP Riky Rick. I really liked that dude!

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
morpheus101:

Dang, you must know him personally like that to be so stern in your defense of the dude. Are you trying to tell us something here.

[/sup] check my final response about Ricky Rick for the answer [sup]

As for my Neanderthal brothers I would reply with the following;

Point 1- refering to any sub saharan African as a Neanderthal would be disingenious since we are the only homo sapiens without any neanderthal ancestory.

[/sup] figurative Neanderthal dumb wawa-mumu! [sup]

Point 2. At least those "neanderthals" like women and the women like them back.

[/sup] Neanderthals don't get the concept of sexual harrassment angry [sup]

Point 3. Dont be jealous at the Naija swag. We rollz like that.

[/sup] only skanks are attracted to u. Next time brag about having infrastructure development skills - which you severely lack [sup]

FYI RIP Riky Rick. I really liked that dude!

[/sup] all I can say he was cute wink [sup]
Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by morpheus101: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
check my final response about Ricky Rick for the answer

I am too scared at this point to find out.

TjoBATHONG:
figurative Neanderthal dumb wawa-mumu!

And why would you presuppose that I did not understand it was not literal since no neanderthals actually exist any more.

TjoBATHONG:
Neanderthals don't get the concept of sexual harrassment

There is a thin line between spitting game and sexual harrassment. Some people can't tell the difference coming from a society that is high on the GBV index.

TjoBATHONG:
only skanks are attracted to u.-
My goodness all this skank ladies married to Nigerians. I am about to puke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtZmvA6gLVY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Dak7KFD7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNrBQO5-dS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtBmzbQyc68

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pw655weT8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBzjrW3eH5I

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by IMEI: 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Freadah:
The world is really changing
More like an agenda is being pushed
Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
morpheus101:

I am too scared at this point to find

My goodness all this skank ladies married to Nigerians. I am about to puke.

v=cBzjrW3eH5I

All these SA skanks are in foreign jails because of your brothers.

That's where those poor Asian women in your YouTube videos are gonna end up grin

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by TjoBATHONG(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2022
morpheus101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pw655weT8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBzjrW3eH5I

Let me play along with your wHite worshipping game

Anyway, I'm outta her til tomorrow morning!

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by IMEI: 12:01am On Feb 24, 2022
It was claimed that gender equality was about stamping out discrimination, now it's about erasing gender identity, because they've realised that having different genders means having differences and in their small minds, acknowledging differences = discrimination

smh

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

I don't get you Guys at all?
You claim when we see such signs, we should anticipate the coming of Jesus. That if we don't start seeing such we should know it's still far.
Now we have started seeing them, you now turned around to blame South African Government for ensuring a sustainable end time.
I thought such is divinely manipulated & not within anyone's purview.
Why confuse yourselves...
You people should think sometimes.
D Brain is for your consumption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Here we go again grin *sighs*

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Here we go again grin *sighs*

Another troll in the house - it's gonna be a day of pain and tears for some people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Another troll in the house - it's gonna be a day of pain and tears for some people cheesy
Nah! Ain't got the time trust me wink. You constantly doing this just proves one thing.....grin

Ciao niqqa, I'm out!
Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by Ulunne777(f): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2022
You keep bringing unsolicited news filled with depraved xenophobic entities meant for Randland to Nairaland.
We will never get to this level and will not condone it.
The mods should make sure your threads are locked and the keys thrown into Makoko watjerfront lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by Richy4(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2022
shocked shocked
People are pushing buttons and boundaries every day...
Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by adefitim(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2022
Absolutely nonsense well it’s their Wahala
Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Ulunne777:
You keep bringing unsolicited news filled with depraved xenophobic entities meant for Randland to Nairaland.
We will never get to this level and will not condone it.
The mods should make sure your threads are locked and the keys thrown into Makoko watjerfront lagoon.

Thank you for your contribution. Will use it to wipe my dog's bum.
Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by Mooh247: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2022
At the brink of world war 3 this one's are debating creepy bullshit
Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by heniford2: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2022
The worst country to train your child is SA undecided undecided i kid u not high rate of Drugs,thugs,and senseless etc avoid training ur ward in SA
Re: Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA by wonder233: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
The "woke" folks now face a dilemma: recognize paedophilia as a person's "right" to love whoever they want irrespective of their age.
They are now a joke, trying to attack anything that seems conformist. The obsession is now making them look pathetic. Even more so as the world really no longer cares, everyone seems to be saying to them, if you like say you now want to be walking on your heads, na you sabi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does Technology Affect Marketing Activities/marketing Information In The Org / Checkout 33 Websites That Will Make You A Genius / Antipodeans Invasion Of Earth: An Emerging Kind Of Humans May Destroy Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.