Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break (2756 Views)

Drug Baroness, 4 Kingpins Arrested As NDLEA Busts 3 Syndicates In Lagos / “if I Die, Naira Marley Is Responsible For My Death” – Mohbad Cries Out In Pain / Sami Ashoko Arrested As NDLEA Busts Drug Cartel In Edo, Nasarawa, FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Oga why you dey Beat me - Zinoleesky and Mohbad Cries out in Pain as NDLEA Break into their house at midnight, manhandle singers (Video)

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, breaks into the homes of fast and rising singers, Zinoleesky and Mohbad, in the middle of the night.

In a video making rounds on social media, the drug agency broke into the households of the singers allegedly without a warrant and used force to get their ways.

The officers who refused to answer questions regarding a warrant switched to violence to have both Zinoleesky and Mohbad in their custody.

One of the occupants of the singer’s household who struggled to have the event on camera was forced to put the turn off the live feed before the phone was shoved.

Click on the link to watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsM8yf1UeJo

(Please Stream my new music on YouTube )
Link in my signature

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by Goldbw122(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2022
They must always show their violence to the citizens, is like they don't obey their rules or what? Is their emotion get a better part of their job.

1 Like

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by FBIBOT(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by FaceTanke: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Wannabe gangstars

With all their fake lyrics

I expect them to shoot the law enforcement nah

cool

5 Likes

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by Vasically: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Lawless country angry
Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by Ayomi90: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Why will you beat a suspect, is it the court that gave that order?

1 Like

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by Rahkman: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2022
Zinoleesky and that useless marlian crew all of them kukuma dey like riff raffs why dem no go dey treat them like riff raffs......I know say enough drugs dey that crib with their useless oloshos defending them

5 Likes

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Goldbw122:
They must always show their violence to the citizens, is like they don't obey their rules or what? Is their emotion get a better part of their job.

It’s just too much
The way they badge into private property

1 Like

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Rahkman:
Zinoleesky and that useless marlian crew all of them kukuma dey like riff raffs why dem no go dey treat them like riff raffs......I know say enough drugs dey that crib with their useless oloshos defending them

They must have gotten an intel

6 Likes

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:
Wannabe gangstars

With all their fake lyrics

I expect them to shoot the law enforcement nah

cool

I expected Zino to be more rascal than that

1 Like

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Ayomi90:
Why will you beat a suspect, is it the court that gave that order?

Maybe cause they were adamant
Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Vasically:
Lawless country angry

Very very
Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by Chassyklef: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2022
Chai
Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by NaijaGoBetter20: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
I believe some Nigerian have a spare life that they keep in the bank, if not you won't be talking to Nigerian officers with guns like that.

Most of those jealous, frustrated and envious will make them release bullets and afterwards, nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kansoboy: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Girls and their sharp mouth....Ur eyes go soon clear.

I hope they also bundle that girl too. NDLEA show Ur cabal, instead make u coordinate, u dey they shout common getart.

Rubbish, Nigeria get law?
Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by FaceTanke: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
kyber:

He was even crying
Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by Zionzoom(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:

He was even crying
so all those his lyrics are fake?? grin grin

Extraordinary thing am doing..
Ordinary things no fit move no fit move me again

4 Likes

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by jimmychang: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
kyber:

Funny how zino is the most humble and shy one among them.He is my favourite because he has the voice and has the talent.I would sign him if I was a Label.

But if na you, you go fight ?

1 Like

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by FaceTanke: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zionzoom:
so all those his lyrics are fake?? grin grin

Extraordinary thing am doing..
Ordinary things no fit move no fit move me again

Very fake

At least small doctor still pulled a gun on policemen grin

1 Like

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by VEXT: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Na why I like foreign rappers,real gangsta not like naija rappers grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
VEXT:
Na why I like foreign rappers,real gangsta not like naija rappers grin grin

Them for follow them hold ground

1 Like

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:

Very fake

At least small doctor still pulled a gun on policemen grin

Na mouth na
Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
jimmychang:

Funny how zino is the most humble and shy one among them.He is my favourite because he has the voice and has the talent.I would sign him if I was a Label.

But if na you, you go fight ?

That Question should be answered by Boogeyman
Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:

He was even crying

I swear

1 Like

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
kansoboy:
Girls and their sharp mouth....Ur eyes go soon clear.

I hope they also bundle that girl too. NDLEA show Ur cabal, instead make u coordinate, u dey they shout common getart.

Rubbish, Nigeria get law?

The girls be doing the most

1 Like

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
I believe some Nigerian have a spare life that they keep in the bank, if not you won't be talking to Nigerian officers with guns like that.

Most of those jealous, frustrated and envious will make them release bullets and afterwards, nothing will happen

They can’t shoot
He is a public figure and nobody will keep silent about that

3 Likes

Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by ruggedtimi(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ndlea dey para
Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by kyber(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Ndlea dey para

I swear
Re: Oga Why You Dey Beat Me - Zinoleesky And Mohbad Cries Out In Pain As NDLEA Break by Torosk1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
This na drugs them dey carry, they r using music to cover it up

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? / Mickey Mouse Stabbed And Killed On Television In Gaza / US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After Spending House Money (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.