Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Need A Character Animation Expert With Vfx Skills - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Character Animation Expert With Vfx Skills (410 Views)

I Need Character Animation Expert Urgently / I Need A Motion Graphic & Character Animation Expert / Learn Crazytalk Animator By Creating A Character From A 2D Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Character Animation Expert With Vfx Skills by Kate06(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hello Guys.

I need someone urgently to work on this short project.

First,we want to make the 3d model in 3 days before wile go fully into the animation .

Requirements: 3D model creation and animation
Compositing of videography and 3D animation
Finalisation with transitions, sound effects, etc.

We are finding someone who can make a 5-7 seconds HQ video to featuring Augmented Reality (AR) feature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jRtpMKLsts
(please watch this video)

There are 2 parts to the video(You would be focusing on the second part of the video(3D). The first part will feature a 2D environment with 2D characters and a clean UI with mouse interaction.
Then it will transition (similar to 0:21-0:26 but reverse) to a real-life environment with 3D model of the same character with finger-phone interaction. (similar to 1:56) (YOUR PART)

Kindly quote with your number now if you are 100% free.
Re: I Need A Character Animation Expert With Vfx Skills by Kate06(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: I Need A Character Animation Expert With Vfx Skills by Kate06(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Anyone available. ?
Re: I Need A Character Animation Expert With Vfx Skills by kanayoNickel: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
yes i am

see banner below. call the num

Re: I Need A Character Animation Expert With Vfx Skills by Kate06(m): 12:09am On Feb 25, 2022
kanayoNickel:
yes i am

see banner below. call the num

Okay. I will contact you and have you booked for the next project.

Expect my msg on WhatsApp.

Edited. Your contact is not on whatsapp
Re: I Need A Character Animation Expert With Vfx Skills by kanayoNickel: 4:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Kate06:

Okay. I will contact you and have you booked for the next project.

Expect my msg on WhatsApp.

Edited. Your contact is not on whatsapp

it is Zero nine one five eight two zero nine one three zero
Re: I Need A Character Animation Expert With Vfx Skills by Kate06(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2022
kanayoNickel:

it is Zero nine one five eight two zero nine one three zero

We are still saying the same thing.

Edited: number not valid .

Are you just kidding me . you don't know ur num?
Re: I Need A Character Animation Expert With Vfx Skills by Kate06(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Chat me up
Re: I Need A Character Animation Expert With Vfx Skills by julimax(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Chat me up on 08076380982

(1) (Reply)

Oil Painting On Canvas / Tutorial I Made Based On The June 12 Protest / Hacked Videoscribe, Plotagon , Explaindino Software And Apk Aqe Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.