Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission 2022/2023 Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission 2022/2023 Only (1027 Views)

When Will Universities Start Giving Admission 2023/2024? See Below / When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form / When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission 2022/2023 Only by Oluwatech(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
The amazing truth is that most students have been very desperate searching online, when will Jamb 2022 be out? When will jamb start giving admissions? When will Jamb start their registration? What is Jamb cut-off marks for University? When will universities in Nigeria start giving admissions in 2022?.

But this site is created to give you updated information about Jamb, admissions and schools. It’s also here to guide you for getting admissions. So, I will advice you to keep reading and checking this sites for more information.

JAMB, Joint Admission and Matriculation Board have already started giving out admissions to many candidates, their various admission process are ongoing. Firstly, they have done their 2021 UTME examination and they have also released all the results of those that wrote the 2021 UTME examination. Now some schools ( Tertiary institutions) has started selling and about to conduct POST-UTME examination.

Read more

https://knowall.com.ng/2022/02/24/when-will-jamb-start-giving-admission-2022-2023-only/

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Rejection Of UTAS Will Elongate Strike – ASUU / When I Was 18 Years Old, My Sister Was Half My Age. Now I Am 82 Years Old. How O / What The Naija To Canada Japa System By Seyi Obasi Is About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.