Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

University Of Ibadan Addmission 2011/2012 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Addmission 2011/2012 (1690 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Addmission 2011/2012 by shegzy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2011
To all Applicant,
                       Admission process to U.I is at corner, in preparation to any courses you may wish to put in for bear it in mind that without Mathematics and English your O'level is not complete, it is required of you to have 5 relevant O'level credit at a sit /6credit at two sitting required by the department of your choice NOT by brochure very important.
More so be wise as you think the admission is what you need without considering other consequences, you need admission,,people need your money, so be wise, do it yourself,
            Asper the cut-off mark which you might have been waiting for , everyone out here will only base the calculation on last admission in  which i will paste here shortly ,more so what determine the cut-off is the number of applicant applying for a course i.e the higher the applicant the higher the cut- off.
               How to calculate your Olevel without calling anyone or sending text to friend, is as simple as whatever you can imagine
Here is how the University of Ibadan calculates candidate's point for admission:

1. Your score in JAMB divided by 10. i.e if you score 270 in your UTME just divide that by 10, this gives you a maximum of 40% and in this example it will be 27%

2. Write down your grades in in five relevant subjects. i.e English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (for Engineering, Science Applicants, Medicine inclusive of course). While English and Maths is compulsory, choose other three (most likely, the three choice subjects you wrote in your Jamb)

3. For the five subjects above, calculate your O-Level point thus:
A1 , 6
B2 , 5
B3 , 4
C4 , 3
C5 , 2
C6 , 1
D7, E8, F9 , 0
Add-up your points for the five subjects and multiply your result by 2. This gives you a maximum of 60%

4. If you are Mr Brains and you have 400/400 in JAMB , that's 40%. And another A1 in 5 relevant subjects that's 5 * 6 * 2 = 60% which gives you a total of 100%.
              Be patient school just resume for second semester, let all question go to my email: shegzyland003@yahoo.co.uk
work on yourself and build your confidence in preparation for the interactive screening , i will come up here for you on how it will goes as per entrance screening interview and pray for me to be of help all time.

SUCCESS IS NOT A GIFT, YOU WORK FOR IT.
                                               Olusegun, 080six23one7two3five

BEST TIME TO CALL 3PM 9PM, PLZ NO NIGHT CALL OK?
Re: University Of Ibadan Addmission 2011/2012 by shegzy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2011
your utme score must be 200 above ok?, university of ibadan post ume screening
Re: University Of Ibadan Addmission 2011/2012 by OyeFunkeOyegunle: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2011
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: University Of Ibadan Addmission 2011/2012 by Odunnu: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2011

(1)

When Is Gateway Polytechnic Pt Form Coming Out? / . / Unilorin Diploma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.