Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Relocation To Badagry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation To Badagry (248 Views)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Lady Falls Inside Flooded Gutter Due To Badagry Express Bad Roads (Photos) / Go To Badagry This Easter: Budget Using My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocation To Badagry by Duncanfrenchie: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hello
I want to relocate to badagry to open a lounge over there any idea of a good place that I can set up a mini lounge and also get an apartment around there
Re: Relocation To Badagry by Ussycool: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
Boss, i don't mind becoming your boy. Can you help me with work in your proposing lounge?
Re: Relocation To Badagry by gunuvi(m): 2:46am On Feb 25, 2022
Duncanfrenchie:
Hello
I want to relocate to badagry to open a lounge over there any idea of a good place that I can set up a mini lounge and also get an apartment around there
You have a great plan and you will not regret it bro. The best contact for you that will guide you and give you the best guidance is Mr Peter their boss at the Heritage Museum in Badagry. He is vast in tourism development and will help you. Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Verification For NMC / Where Can I Get A Bus Going To Yenogua,balyesa From Ibadan / THE Lagos Red Line To Cater for A Million Passengers Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.