Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS (5695 Views)

Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS / See as they stab stab this boy - Black Axee and Buccaneer cult war PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:35am On Feb 25, 2022
His crime?
He is a friend to a Buccaneer who is rival member to Blackaxe
Say no to keeping cultist as friends

Follow this thread for the full story.
https://www.nairaland.com/7002138/killed-innocent-man-blackaxe-buccaneer
Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2022
PHOTOS

Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by AxeofGod(m): 4:46am On Feb 25, 2022
Sad.
Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by MoneyGoDrop: 6:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Sorry bro. Better luck next time. Most of these killers are externals from different location,so they don't know the difference between their targets and their friends.

2 Likes

Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Sorry bro. Better luck next time. Most of these killers are externals from different location,so they don't know the difference between their targets and their friends.
embarassed

Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by MoneyGoDrop: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

embarassed

Externals don't care, all they do is count scores.

1 Like

Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:

Externals don't care, all they do is count scores.
The guy was marked fir death already and it obvious because na today of all day him come go wear yellow... External go be like, make we just shook am see him reaction, as them shook na him them realise say na Jew..but my guy might not make it again.... Living in a cult infested area is a disease on its own... I had been labelled as several cult member because of my dress code, God when save me be say mouth dey scratch person tell me or person when I know dey always dey around to defend me, if not na so I go don die Tay Tay... That's why before you buy land or build house, observe the youth of the area, wetin dey trend with them..for your own safety and that of your children...

4 Likes

Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by MoneyGoDrop: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=freshkpomo post=110560691]
[color=#990000]The guy was marked fir death already and it obvious because na today of all day him come go wear yellow... External go be like, make we just shook am see him reaction, as them shook na him them realise say na Jew..but my guy might not make it again.... Living in a cult infested area is a disease on its own... I had been labelled as several cult member because of my dress code, God when save me be say mouth dey scratch person tell me or person when I know dey always dey around to defend me, if not na so I go don die Tay Tay... That's why before you buy land or build house, observe the youth of the area, wetin dey trend with them..for your own safety and that of your children...

My point exactly how can he choose the wear yellow when he knows that there's an ongoing war in his area. Externals don't care and they don't ask questions. Their job is to kill and that's what they did.

1 Like

Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by peppermint7(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2022
This goat go wear yellow
E must collect
Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
peppermint7:
This goat go wear yellow
E must collect

Nna err but una get plenty cloth na. How person wan know the one to wear sef

1 Like

Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by peppermint7(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Nna err but una get plenty cloth na. How person wan know the one to wear sef
Who get plenty clothes ??
Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2022
Shaolin77:
There was a news that cultist invaded s burial ceremony in anambra state and kill scores, share more light to us, and again which group made the attack

It was Blackaxe against Vikings. This was after three Blackaxe were killed during mr savage remembrance. I will make a detailed write up tomorrow
Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by thelegend1(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

It was Blackaxe against Vikings. This was after three Blackaxe were killed during mr savage remembrance. I will make a detailed write up tomorrow

As they've entered the stage of hitting burial ceremony and family members, I don't see this war coming to an end anytime soon in Anambra.
Nobody will be willing to bury any cultist publicly again in that State.
Re: They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS by bro4u: 5:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

And the cowards blackaxe saw that the best way to revenge is by killing Jews, women and children?

(1) (Reply)

Meet 50-years Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age Of 5 .(photos) / Some Arab Scammers / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ogun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.