Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ambassadors Needed For A New Social Media App (Easy Work From Home Job) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ambassadors Needed For A New Social Media App (Easy Work From Home Job) (435 Views)

How To Work Abroad (Easy Work Visa) / How To Find A Real Work-from-home Job (and Avoid The Scam) / Easy Work From Home Opportunity: Earn N30,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambassadors Needed For A New Social Media App (Easy Work From Home Job) by PaulEnitan: 5:34am On Feb 25, 2022
A new social media app is looking for ambassadors worldwide and they are paying well.

I have been paid $20 in just a few days of working with them and I am ready to work you through how you can get started with making money from home too by carrying out simple tasks for them as an ambassador. The mode of payment is via PayPal but don't worry, I will show you how to create a PayPal account that can send and receive money in Nigeria and also how you can withdraw the money from PayPal to your Nigerian bank account.

Just click here to join a Telegram channel where you will get to know how it works.

(1) (Reply)

$200/day Remote Software Jobs In Nigeria 2022 (make Money Online In Nigeria) / Urgent Vacancy / Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.