Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Please I Need A Job Urgently!!! Save A Soul - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need A Job Urgently!!! Save A Soul (574 Views)

I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. / Help I Need A Job Urgently.... Please Help / Pls Save A Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job Urgently!!! Save A Soul by Sagab22(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Good day great Nairalanders, please I really need a job to save my sanity.

I lost my job in 2021 and this was because of insecurity in the north as my work requires traveling a lot on projects assignments from Lagos and the company did not want to risk her staff lives to attack. And this dealth a big blow on me as the little I had saved was also lost in one of the forex investments companies and since then living has become a challenge coupled with children fees, house rent and feeding.

I have applied to many organizations and attended several online and offline interviews and all I get is we will call you back and the questions I get sometimes is who brought you.

I am a graduate with years of experience in management field. I have tried several digital skills but no money to fund them. I even sought for hailing service in Lagos to keep me moving but getting a car is another issue.

HR people in the house please help me so I can feed my family as I don't even have N500 in my pocket and my account is in red.

You can pc me. God bless you all
Re: Please I Need A Job Urgently!!! Save A Soul by Sagab22(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Please you can reach me via the email address sagab220@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A Job Urgently!!! Save A Soul by KINGBEN1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
A branch in AIICO PLC is in need of Investment Sales Executives/ Financial Advisors to help maintain a strong and sustainable sales strategy. Individuals will get and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.

REQUIREMENTS
>>ND/NCE/HND/Bsc degree in any field
>>No experience needed as there will be training.
>>Self motivated with a result driven approach.
>>Strong analytical, time management and creativity skills.
>>Good communication skills.
>>Strong ability to focus on customer and take initiative experience with social media.
>>Entrepreneurial mindset and high level of business acumen.

Remuneration: Good

Application Procedure
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CV to aiicosales.hr@gmail.com with the job title as subject of the mail.

Note: APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN Lagos Mainland.

Shortlisted candidates amongst qualified candidates will be contacted.

Deadline: 4th March, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job Urgently!!! Save A Soul by Sagab22(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
The area of strength is in Procurement management, Project management and Facility management.

Please HR guys in the house kindly assist!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KINGBEN1:
A branch in AIICO PLC is in need of Investment Sales Executives/ Financial Advisors to help maintain a strong and sustainable sales strategy. Individuals will get and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.

REQUIREMENTS
>>ND/NCE/HND/Bsc degree in any field
>>No experience needed as there will be training.
>>Self motivated with a result driven approach.
>>Strong analytical, time management and creativity skills.
>>Good communication skills.
>>Strong ability to focus on customer and take initiative experience with social media.
>>Entrepreneurial mindset and high level of business acumen.

Remuneration: Good

Application Procedure
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CV to aiicosales.hr@gmail.com with the job title as subject of the mail.

Note: APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN Lagos Mainland.

Shortlisted candidates amongst qualified candidates will be contacted.

Deadline: 4th March, 2022
Re: Please I Need A Job Urgently!!! Save A Soul by Reus: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Why is the Remuneration not stated ?, this especially should be clearly stated

(1) (Reply)

i want to be able to put my skill into use / Think Everyone Needs This / Its Tomorrow: Don't Miss Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.