Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Cheap Property For Sale By Direct Owner - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Property For Sale By Direct Owner (325 Views)

A Storey Building For Sale In Woji Portharcourt By Direct Owner - 30M / Cheap Property At Donald Estate Akute Lagos. / Land For Sale By Direct Owner In Agbor Delta 1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Property For Sale By Direct Owner by Emmanuelvictor: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
A full plot of land of 60ft by 120ft with 2 bedroom flat foundation on the plot well structured available at Olowotedo after Nasfat Camp ground along Lagos-Ibadan expressway (Ibafo/Mowe) at affordable price. Asking price is 1.5million Naira. I AM THE DIRECT OWNER OF THE LAND. Kindly call me on 07037769023 for more details.

Re: Cheap Property For Sale By Direct Owner by Dexpro: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
What's the title?
Emmanuelvictor:
A full plot of land of 60ft by 120ft with 2 bedroom flat foundation on the plot well structured available at Olowotedo after Nasfat Camp ground along Lagos-Ibadan expressway (Ibafo/Mowe) at affordable price. Asking price is 1.5million Naira. I AM THE DIRECT OWNER OF THE LAND. Kindly call me on 07037769023 for more details.
Re: Cheap Property For Sale By Direct Owner by Emmanuelvictor: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dexpro:
What's the title?
. I have the direct receipt of purchase from the organization I bought the land from and the deed.
If interested you can reach me. The organization operates solely like Adron homes.
Re: Cheap Property For Sale By Direct Owner by Dexpro: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Emmanuelvictor:
. I have the direct receipt of purchase from the organization I bought the land from and the deed.
If interested you can reach me. The organization operates solely like Adron homes.

I will definitely give you a call.
Re: Cheap Property For Sale By Direct Owner by Emmanuelvictor: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dexpro:

I will definitely give you a call.

Ok. I will be expecting that.

(1) (Reply)

GCC 4 Lekki Phase 1, The Luxury Home Where You Live The Dream. / Woji, PHC: 4BDR Modern Duplex (#65m neg.) / Promo Sale - Ode-omi Community, Ibeju-lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.