Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service (3096 Views)

Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention / [opinion] Whatsapp Is The Worst: 8 Reasons You Should Ditch It / 5 Terrible Things You Should Avoid When Using The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
It's crazy how people recommend someone so proud and full of himself

You are paying not like a free product

Leaves ur msg on replied
Call it won't return

And person here go recommend someone that offer lame service as such

How you people manage to cope with people that do trash amaze me...

Done couple of smooth transactions with people here outside here so I know what I'm saying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by CountryTireMan(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Well, I don’t know what happened between you and wese90 but wese90 offers excellent service which I can vouch for, and that is one of the reasons he has lot’s of customers/clients, and as we all know, he is human also, working with lot’s of people sending him messages and calling, so he is bound to miss some and also tiredness/fatigue.

11 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
CountryTireMan:
Well, I don’t know what happened between you and wese90 but wese90 offers excellent service which I can vouch for, and that is one of the reasons he has lot’s of customers/clients, and as we all know, he is human also, working with lot’s of people sending him messages and calling, so he is bound to miss some and also tiredness/fatigue.

I get u.... I av met him once or xo too
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
But imagine after getting iPhone 11 pro from someone same week u decided to get other tinz..... U r paying o..... Nt like u r stressing or asking for. Price nt buying...... No reply... Call don't get picked

The reply someone just a word over a week and respond u get for waiting for u can go elsewhere unprovoked...... I had to ask him to delete my number so I will know I don't av him to deal with again

4 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Untill seller realise people patronising u is out of love.... No be only u dey sell or sell at good rate

If he was defrauded he then has open threads as well

It's best when people search abt him they sell both the good side

I have asked him is this how u treat you customers all along because I'm surprised and i have deal with couple of sellers here and i will appreciate to see other response

1 Like

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dey calm down bro. People who use him often know he's such a very busy person and once he's that busy, next thing you will see him do once he's done is to tender an apology message on his whatsapp status. No be only your message he no reply that time yet nobody came to create thread about it. He doesn't beg anyone to use his service or buy from him as far as am concerned. If you want to use his escrow service, you need to be very patient too atimes as he might be very busy which is understandable. Try dey calm down.

Sorry for the inconvenience he may have caused you anyway. Na so the matter be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Onyeka90210(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
I just used his services yesterday and it went well.
He does reply, and trust me, he's a family guy, handling a lot of people goods, still running escrow. I know how many times his whatsapp has crashed cause of messages.
If na me I for don give up since
But he still finds the time, He's not doing it on purpose. I just feel he can employ someone to oversee escrow or a P.A

11 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Dey calm down bro. People who use him often know he's such a very busy person and once he's that busy, next thing you will see him do once he's done is to tender an apology message on his whatsapp status. No be only your message he no reply that time yet nobody came to create thread about it. He doesn't beg anyone to use his service or buy from him as far as am concerned. If you want to use his escrow service, you need to be very patient too atimes as he might be very busy which is understandable. Try dey calm down.

Sorry for the inconvenience he may have caused you anyway. Na so the matter be.

It's can be a day or two then I open thread

It something that was consistent for like 3-5 days call n all

And the only response u get was annoying reply
I appreciate good service if I get one.... If I get the other I will also say it..... Thanks for ur input

1 Like

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Onyeka90210:
I just used his services yesterday and it went well.
He does reply, and trust me, he's a family guy, handling a lot of people goods, still running escrow. I know how many times his whatsapp has crashed cause of messages.
If na me I for don give up since
But he still finds the time, He's not doing it on purpose. I just feel he can employ someone to oversee escrow or a P.A

Oh well
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Auskyd(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
BoboKush:

Leaves ur msg on replied
Call it won't return

Done couple of smooth transactions with people here outside here so I know what I'm saying

This matter pain you sotey, you gats come open thread to relieve yourself, chai.

On top another man time that you won't pay for.

Entitlement na bastard.

Why not move on jejely and look for another person if he wasn't answering you? Na your wife or babe?

Hehehe. God abeg
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by peacemara54(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Thanks for the last transaction. I guess he's busy but he's trustworthy
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Kunja2: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
BoboKush:

I get u.... I av met him once or xo too
so what's the complaint about then? Since you've met him and you agree with the other person that responded.
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Kunja2: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Just be calm and patient with these guys, though he should have handled you well but sometimes he might have had a bad day you know
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by wese90(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Na wa ooo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by wese90(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
BoboKush:

Leaves ur msg on replied
Call it won't return

Na wa ooo

Just judge yourself

1 Like

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
BoboKush:

Leaves ur msg on replied
Call it won't return

Bruh seems u're a little bit high on some unknown substance.

From the screenshot posted by wese90 I really can't see any fault from his end.

2 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by wese90(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Miracood2:

Bruh seems u're a little bit high on some unknown substance.

From the screenshot posted by wese90 I really can't see any fault from his end.

I never told him I have the item

He was here to complain, I no even understand

I got to see this thread while checking trending for Russia war

2 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by haniejay(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wese90 na big man
Sometimes he can get very busy which is normal for all big men from Nairaland
Have small patience while talking or dealing business
Shey na cheap AirPods below 20k you dey find wey you dey disturb oga Wese wey dey deal millions on a daily ?

6 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Auskyd(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
wese90:

Oga wese90 no type anything for this thread again.

No dey downgrade abeg. You over big pass this one wella.

Imagine the nonsense lmao
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Fredlin(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bro please just rest like what’s the use of this, from the screenshot Wese90 sent he apologized to you and you said okay. You asked he deleted your number he said okay. Why are you pained then? Are you paying him for anything or what? He’s a busy person and a family man we all know. If you don’t have patience you gently delete the number and look for the help/ service you seek elsewhere
BoboKush:

Leaves ur msg on replied
Call it won't return

3 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Auskyd(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
haniejay:
Wese90 na big man
Sometimes he can get very busy which is normal for all big men from Nairaland
Have small patience while talking or dealing business
Shey na cheap AirPods below 20k you dey find wey you dey disturb oga Wese wey dey deal millions on a daily ?

Asinnn ehhhh. LoL.

E shock me.
Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Fredlin(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Aswear e con de pain me
Auskyd:

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by wese90(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
BoboKush:

Leaves ur msg on replied
Call it won't return

It’s best you tender an apology, I never did anything wrong to harm or dent your reputation

You asked me to delete your number after tending an apology for late response

4 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by wese90(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Auskyd:

Thanks my lord

Am just surprise Boss

I never insulted him

4 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Surface11(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
BoboKush:

Leaves ur msg on replied
Call it won't return

you be mumu

13 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Auskyd(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
wese90:

Thanks my lord

Am just surprise Boss

I never insulted him

Hehehe boss dey call me lord?

I gats go do Thanksgiving tomorrow lol.

Happy weekend boss!

2 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by suco01(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wahala be like okoto o

So na cheap airpod caused this meow meow, after apologies.

6 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by bagger293: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
BoboKush:

Leaves ur msg on replied
Call it won't return

For the records, Wese is one of the most trustworthy people here. I can vouch for him anyday anytime..

1 Like

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
wese90:

It’s best you tender an apology, I never did anything wrong to harm or dent your reputation

You asked me to delete your number after tending an apology for late response

That was not ur response

What u said was go else where after u delayed for a week

Which was very wrong of u... I also av customers I don't talk to them anyhow..... I needed to tell u to delete my number to avoid such encounter

1 Like

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Surface11:
you be mumu

U r nt bright

3 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by BoboKush(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
wese90:

Why not post ur reply today Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Wese90 Has Worst Terrible Customer Service by Kinolas(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
wese90:

You con jam nairaland war grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

REAL: Airtel Free 200mb / Apple Iphone 6 (gold) 16gig For Sale *pics* / Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.