Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Masters Study- What Are The Benefits, Struggles And Way Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masters Study- What Are The Benefits, Struggles And Way Out? (181 Views)

IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out / Canon Collins Trust Scholarships 2018/2019 For Masters Study In The UK - Apply / Study What Scares You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masters Study- What Are The Benefits, Struggles And Way Out? by AirstarKane(f): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
I just felt I should create this thread to help myself and of course maybe someone else.
For those undergoing their masters and those who have what was it like for you. What were your struggles? At the moment, I find it difficult to read a whole lot, meeting up with assignments and now looking forward to writing a thesis.
What are some advice you'd want to share to anyone going for masters? Especially, when it seem like easy peasy thing to do lol. I asked one of my friend and he was like thesis is not hard but Omo to even start I blank out for topic and always writing paper every week. I wan craze lolz. On a serious note, how did you guys do it? Also , people studying abroad you can share your experience because I'm like who send me? I really need help .
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2022 - Practice JAMB On Your Phone (photos) / I Am About To Serve In Jos / THE 12 BEST SCHOOLS FOR STUDYING THE BIBLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.