Stats: 3,152,025 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) (19635 Views)

'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by zukky79: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yilm-EuN3bM

Davido 250m Give Away: Orphans/Vulnerable Kids Thank And Pray For Davido (Video)

ORPHANS THANK DAVIDO...

Orphans and Vulnerable children of God's Love Orphans and Vulnerable Children's Home, Okpekpe, Edo State have taken time to thank and pray for Davido and friends in appreciation as they receive their share.

The amount received by the Home is 597,940 naira only. God's Love Orphanage, Okpekpe, Edo State is number 80 on the list of benefiting orphanage homes as posted by Davido.

The money is greatly appreciated because the proprietress (who is a retired nurse/matron) cares for the kids using her pension of about 100k monthly (with some periodic support from well meaning individuals and organizations) which is not enough in today's Nigeria to care for 24 kids.

In about 13 years of it's operations, the Home has seen several success stories as she has produced two HND graduates, several trained artisans and SSCE holders.

The children need every available support.

Thank you for your anticipated help. God bless Davido. God bless you too.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by CandyOps(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2022
God bless you more, David but giving out free money in good fate is one thing... and being mindful of how it is spent is another. I liken it to China giving out international loans to Nigeria but not being interested in how it is spent.

It's low-key another type of irresponsibility on the giver's end not to care how the money he gives out freely is spent.

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by zukky79: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2022
You are wrong. Every benefiting orphanage was visited physically by the disbursement committee and claims verified before cash was disbursed.

And China doesn't give out reckless loans. They give you loan but you never touch the money because the contracts are awarded to their companies to execute.

CandyOps:
God bless you more, David but giving out free money in good fate is one thing... and being mindful of how it is spent is another. I liken it to China giving out international loans to Nigeria but not being interested in how it is spent.

It's low-key another type of irresponsibility on the giver's end not to care how the money he gives out freely is spent.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by majamajic(m): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2022
Them no show the gifts ?

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by Faithfilled: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2022
God bless him

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thanks Davido and God bless u

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by iamGholdaniel(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
He Is a good man

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by LeoDeKing: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Davido is outstanding.

22 Likes

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by Basheer22: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
majamajic:
Them no show the gifts ?

Are you an orphan?

28 Likes

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by maiquel: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
majamajic:
Them no show the gifts ?
What do you want again?
When you see the gifts now, you'll call them cheap and substandard.

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by LeoDeKing: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Criddvoit:
Hello
Are you interested in earning 100 to 250k monthly as a newbie into Online Affiliate marketing as an Expert nairrre and commission shortcut member with just your mobile phone or a PC?

Then the choice is now yours.

Note: It is not totally free as you would be getting the materials which is worth 50k for just 5k and a one on one online training with me to kick-start your journey into the affiliate world.

One time 5k is nothing compared to the original amount and what you would be getting later including the material bonuses.

I guarantee you that you would make something out of it sofar you're able to make good use of your time.

PS: Do not text me if you're not really interested or you want me to give you the access freely because I won't take you serious too. That is why I reduced the fee to the minimum and note that it is a Limited offer.

If you're interested, get your 5k ready and send a text via whattttsap to the number in my signature

See you at the top........
Getat

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by Sabadon(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
We rise by lifting others.....Davido

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by Arrogantbro(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
God bless Davido.

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by GeneralDae: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
zukky79:
You are wrong. Every benefiting orphanage was visited physically by the disbursement committee and claims verified before cash was disbursed.

And China doesn't give out reckless loans. They give you loan but you never touch the money because the contracts are awarded to their companies to execute.

You get time oh, dey educate keyboard warriors? We live in an age where everyone has an opinion on everything.

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by LeoDeKing: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
leody:
abeg make somebody run me something e dey do me like say I whan Die .please
Access bank
Stop begging on social media.

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by tonididdy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thanks OBO

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by saphiere(f): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
David you have done good. But do better by being responsible. Swallow pride and walk Chef down the aisle
Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by DropsMic(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cool
Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by puyol005(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nice, i'm going to fulfill something like this in my limited capacity. David just birth a new fan.

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by AdorableSat: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Davido has a good heart

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thumbs up @ Davido!

# WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Stop begging on social media.

U wont relate but you dont have to call the mod.
Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by OsilaGama(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
and i de here NL no even put my name cry
Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by Berankis: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
CandyOps:

He can't do it all my brother. You can't kill him pls. Someone gave you money, you still want give am assignment to monitor how you spend it. It's charity not company or government. He can't do it all....

"I Might Sue NBC If Ban On ‘This Is Nigeria’ Is Not Lifted" – Falz / Kanayo O Kanayo: Actor-Turned-Pastor [PHOTOS] / Dakore Akande Flaunts Belly In Crop Top And Pants