Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls (499 Views)

25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. / Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2022
if Jesus wept when one Lazarus was lost in time,
how much more would he weep when thousands of lazurus are lost for eternity?.

ho! look ! Jesus cries always because of the souls that get lost for eternity .!
Though he died for them to be saved yet many don't know about that .
You reader is the one to help them know by preaching to them ,lmanifesting the character of christ before them .

He said many souls go to hell because his people (some Christians) are careless ,and indifferent of the need to evangelize to the unbelievers ,sinners and the backsliders .

My people would not obey me when I tell them to pray for the lost or preach to them
And for that reason many are lost .
They are waiting for me to save the world but I have given them the ministry of reconciling the world to my father .
I am only the head your are my hands through which I work ,and you are my legs through which I walk
Without you (yes you christian that is reading this right now ) I can not do (much)concerning the salvation of any man .
I need you to do my work ,as you need me to do something for you.

As you are praying to me and waiting for me to do something for you ,that is how I am hoping ,and waiting for you to do Something for me .

Then
John 11:35
[35]Jesus wept.

a soul he died for just landed in hell,
and the screams beneath always break his heart .
sweet Jesus is sad, and very bitter at heart.
many Sundays when we were up here on earth dancing in the church ,
he is down there in hell wailing for the lost.

so sing this song to him now and always .

Say

"Jesus come closer ,
let me wipe your tears .
jesus bring your ears ,let me sing for you .
jesus take my hands ,let's go where you want.
Jesus take my heart , share your pains with me."

"Jesus come closer ,
let me wipe your tears .
Jesus take my heart , share your pains with me.

"Jesus come closer ,
let me wipe your tears .
Jesus take my heart , share your pains with me

this is more than a song
it is a means to catch burdens and pray for the salvation of the lost out there .
it is a call and an admonishing to seek the lost and perishing .
for in doing this you will wipe a way his tears and bring smile to his face.
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2022
The harvest is plenty the laborers are few ,so pray he the lord of harvest to send more laborers into his harvest
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Dtruthspeaker: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2022
Speaklove:
if Jesus wept when one Lazarus was lost in time,

You see how you people change The Truth into a Lie because of your agenda?

And after this, those satanist would use it to stand on the rubbish you said to start speaking their own rubbish.

Lazarus was a friend, as proven by the statement of Jews "behold, how he loved him".

Hence we see at the first, Jesus did not cry or bother when He heard he had died (for it was even obviously His Plan to show the world that death serves Him as He Said "but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby."wink

And Lazarus got "a sleeping" and "not a lost in time", as you wrongly said!

Clearly, it was when Mary and the people came crying, He was then moved to tears.

Which is why we sing Don Moen's song
"God With Us"

He walked where I walked
He stood where I stand
He felt what I feel
He understand

So, do not Twist or Alter The Truth!
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Remember to pray for the lost as you pray for yourself
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Theken1966: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Millions of people around the world die every year. This is heartbreaking and very tragic. More than 12 billion people are currently living, and a quarter of the world's population are Christians. Must you check best uk essay writing services and learn more new steps about college work. Despite the prevalence of Christianity in the world, it is still a minority religion and has a poor reputation around the globe. Many people have lost loved ones to persecution, war, and natural disaster.
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Theken1966:
Millions of people around the world die every year. This is heartbreaking and very tragic. More than 12 billion people are currently living, and a quarter of the world's population are Christians. Must you check best uk essay writing services and learn more new steps about college work. Despite the prevalence of Christianity in the world, it is still a minority religion and has a poor reputation around the globe. Many people have lost loved ones to persecution, war, and natural disaster.
Hmm .
it saddening to hear you say this ,and I could feel your weren't happy with somethings.
You weren't critising you are open minded and I think we could have some great time with you on this thread and platform .
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You see how you people change The Truth into a Lie because of your agenda?

And after this, those satanist would use it to stand on the rubbish you said to start speaking their own rubbish.

Lazarus was a friend, as proven by the statement of Jews "behold, how he loved him".

Hence we see at the first, Jesus did not cry or bother when He heard he had died (for it was even obviously His Plan to show the world that death serves Him as He Said "but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby."wink

And Lazarus got "a sleeping" and "not a lost in time", as you wrongly said!

Clearly, it was when Mary and the people came crying, He was then moved to tears.

Which is why we sing Don Moen's song
"God With Us"

He walked where I walked
He stood where I stand
He felt what I feel
He understand

So, do not Twist or Alter The Truth!

You should quote me with the aim to refute an epistle birthed out of the scripture without
Making references to any verse from the same holy writ .
Don't try to condemn what I wrote by merely presenting your own opinion without the backing of the scriptures.

If you claimed Jesus didn't weep then feel free to explain what took place in the context of that scripture I quoted .

Please don't derail this thread please���
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Dtruthspeaker: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Speaklove:

You should quote me with the aim to refute an epistle birthed out of the scripture without
Making references to any verse from the same holy writ .

These days everyone knows the contents of the Bible but if you thought I did not lay any verse, here is a repetition of what I said with the reference thereof.

"Lazarus was a friend, as proven by the statement of Jews "behold, how he loved him". John 11:36

Hence we see at the first, Jesus did not cry or bother when He heard he had died (for it was even obviously His Plan to show the world that death serves Him as He Said "but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby." John 11:4

Clearly, it was when Mary and the people came crying, He was then moved to tears. John 11: 31-33.

Speaklove:

If you claimed Jesus didn't weep then feel free to explain what took place in the context of that scripture I quoted .

Please don't derail this thread please���

As I said, Hence we see at the first, Jesus did not cry. Just read john 11 and see whether it was not until Mary and her jew company came that He was "moved" in verse 33 and eventually cried in verse 35.
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

These days everyone knows the contents of the Bible but if you thought I did not lay any verse, here is a repetition of what I said with the reference thereof.

"Lazarus was a friend, as proven by the statement of Jews "behold, how he loved him". John 11:36

Hence we see at the first, Jesus did not cry or bother when He heard he had died (for it was even obviously His Plan to show the world that death serves Him as He Said "but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby." John 11:4

Clearly, it was when Mary and the people came crying, He was then moved to tears. John 11: 31-33.

As I said, Hence we see at the first, Jesus did not cry. Just read john 11 and see whether it was not until Mary and her jew company came that He was "moved" in verse 33 and eventually cried in verse 35.

Well .
May God continue to enlighten you sir .
And the devil not succeed in deceiving those who don't want to be deceived .

Let there be love and oneness among us
How ever we should continue to speaks the truth no matter who is against or for it .

We can do nothing against the truth for it shall be proven to be right and justified at the end .
Those who are bias at heart ,and chose to be sentimental will only end up destroying themselves ,for they chose to stay in darkness because the light wasn't coming from their camp so they chose to rather remain than to run into the light .
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Dtruthspeaker: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Speaklove:

Well .
May God continue to enlighten you sir .
And the devil not succeed in deceiving those who don't want to be deceived .

Let there be love and oneness among us
How ever we should continue to speaks the truth no matter who is against or for it .

We can do nothing against the truth for it shall be proven to be right and justified at the end .
Those who are bias at heart ,and chose to be sentimental will only end up destroying themselves ,for they chose to stay in darkness because the light wasn't coming from their camp so they chose to rather remain than to run into the light .

Amen.
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2022
Jesus is looking and searching for men who will give themselves to intercession and intercede for the lost souls all over the world
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Let me not be a shame to be called by your name .
Let me not be among them that would grieve your heart again .

Please help me to hon our your holy spirit and obey him .
Help me father please help me
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
I will put you in front
In front of my melody
You are all that matters
You are all that matters

I will make room for two
You and I Jesus
You are all that matters
You are all that matters

Owe owe
You are all that matters
Owe owe
You are all that matters

By J.U.C

LET HIM MATTER .
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
It's a good thing to sing unto the lord.
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jesus is so burdened that we neglect those who don't know him while we celebrate among ourselves about going to heaven .

We watch others helplessly go to hell because no body cares for them ; but Christ cares .
But is concern for their predicament can only be expressed through us who are saddled with the responsibility of bringing to the knowledge of the gospel and leading to Christ .

Wake up and do something about that person you know doesn't know Christ .
Wake up !
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Long but a necessary story
Re: A Caring Song For A Burdened Jesus :burdened Many Dont Care For The Lost Souls by Speaklove: 3:22pm On Feb 25
ho lord use me for your glory

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Says He Has Dispatched Two Cardinals To Ukraine / The Only Mediator Between Man And God Is Jesus - Lady Blast Catholic Church / Did You Know Paris Had A Twin? Oh Yes! It Is Riyadh In Saudi Arabia�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.