Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why do70%igbo young wives/ladies are worrisome, pls ur opinion. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why do70%igbo young wives/ladies are worrisome, pls ur opinion. (599 Views)

Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do70%igbo young wives/ladies are worrisome, pls ur opinion. by edunaragold(f): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2022
Base on experience and visits to the main 3 tribes in nigeria, I have seen,settled, help,advise, and encouraged a lot of struggling marriages, and I discovered that the major tribes like Yoruba ,Hausa and Igbo, all cultures are different but I don't seems to understand why alot of Igbo's are a bit difficult, than others,I have watch a lot of Igbo movies and often a lot of what happened in that movies are often depicting a real life event,

(1) The Yorubas they say, are dirty,or biased,yet its better than to be an enemy, yes I agreed with you oftenly ,but they make a better wife's even as far as getting pregnant without marriage is bad,90% still endures in marriage no matter what,and when a man dose his best for the woman and she misbehaves and leaves the husband house ,the mom will also say go back,u can't stay here ,you pick the man yourself, and I too am in my husband house am enduring ,marriage is endurance no perfect man,go back,I have seen a lots of Yoruba woman endures and later things came normal. At the end the patience woman too was happy.

(2) The Hausa are one of the best ,98% despite what happened the wife are tut that endurance is marriage ,even if he marries 5 wifes, all the wifes still respect each others, and keep their grumbling within themself for peace to reign for its better to be respect as somebody's wife than being single and flirting about.95% of Hausa have that marriage endurance wedda you are broke or not they hardly say they are returning back home when you are broke or lost your job,they are patience, even with the tuwo or masara meal they eat all day they can still manage and pls their husband amind 5 woman.no wonder my dad said the Hausa are very honest

(3) The IGBOS are very beautiful and I love them due to they are neat and good way of arranging or organising things ,but easily manipulated by flashing things, Yes in marriage there are always ups and down,I know like 12 people that are Igbo's,and even after given birth and challenge comes up, the wife may decide on her own to relocate back to the east,abandoning the husband, my Igbo mom did that to my dad,at first my mom corrupt our brains into making us thinking our dad was a wicked man,not until after both died we noticed my mom had lot of faults too,my dad is another tribe.
A friend of mine who just got married ,and were living happily started having misunderstandings when the igbo wife,when her elderly sister that was still single came
to visit her,and criticized the way they were managing and moving gradually as its a new marriage,since then they lost the sweetness in marriage, later 4 no good reason the wife left with the baby to east,and the lady mom could not advice her to go back provided he dose not starve,cheat,beat,or molest them,that all will be well in time, that, thats how marriage is sometimes,my naibour's wife an Igbo woman has left and came back,when owu blow her in village aftet 4kids,although the husband is trying ,another Igbo woman is leaving as I speak now, and this man is the caring type,and dose not harm the woman ,and another give his wife 60k for monthly food stuff while she earns 100k while the guy earns 100k too but the lady don't spend her own salary for the house up keep still fighting ,not washing, no sex,and misbehaving ,the guy don't eat at home,because he married an Igbo woman,the wife turns violence to him, another Igbo woman too forgott the good times with her Igbo husband and when no more money is coming again due to he is building a house ,the wife left too, given all diff excuses,another igbo woman too ,fight with husband and carry her bag to leave ,I was the one that was begging her not to,few days later the man abandon then and relocated to Germany ,so I kept asking why would a man marry a woman and do white wedding and traditional wedding yet japa leave the woman with two kids,another Igbo man too slapped the wife and they fought and I settled again,and the man cried out, that sir,I love my wife so much,am sorry I could not control it,but my wife always want to order or controls my life,like am a baby,can't i live my life the way I wish sometimes as a matured man. When any one asked na which tribe you marry,if u say Igbo,they be like (haa why na,Igbo woman haa) 75% Igbo woman are too materialists,ambitious,pride generally the Igbo's have pride.
Sometimes you ear even an inexperience lady tell you,if I marry you will you take care of my families, when marriage is about man and his wife, sometimes 60% of igbo parents or wife uses the in-laws or husband to be cashing out if he is rich.so if one is not rich he should not marry an Igbo lady abi,,and sometimes other tribes will say its why they get old in here father house,she is waiting for a rich man or a man with subatance ,I have a matured lady in my area that is 40 not married but still struggle to finish sch,while her mate are already with 4kids.but she is dating a man who she knows can't marry her.nobone says u can't marry and be in sch,now she is praying for marriage.and even in nairaland I notice when a views or topics concerns you and igbo person ,they will first insults you like their tribes are the best,yet the killings in east is now getting high,they still tell you its better than north or west, is killing not killing, no were seems to be safe those days,50% of the igboa can support a fellow brother and abandoned the other tribe,,but majority of them love to school in the same north they hate. when u dear talk about anything related to Igbo's here,even in the east they insults you ,they don't trust themselves,they act too insultive and quickly ,forgetting the consequence.,and always wanna outsmart one,no wonder some igbo guys would say I can't marry our people or most are doing well in north than the east.

1 Like

Re: Why do70%igbo young wives/ladies are worrisome, pls ur opinion. by SWATMan: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
My brother all this sermon just to spite Igbo women. Well there are good and bad people in every tribe. To openly castigate your own mum on a public forum like Nairaland speaks volume of your personality. It's not a must to marry an Igbo woman, since your dad had a failed marriage with an Igbo lady is not a yard stick to draw conclusions. There are other people who had successful marriages with them. It is necessary that you marry your tribeswoman who will give you peace and remain with you while drinking garri and salt than to marry someone who would abscond when your financial situation deteriorate.

5 Likes

Re: Why do70%igbo young wives/ladies are worrisome, pls ur opinion. by VEXT: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Fear Igbo women.
Re: Why do70%igbo young wives/ladies are worrisome, pls ur opinion. by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
edunaragold:
Base on experience and visits to the main 3 tribes in nigeria, I have seen,settled, help,advise, and encouraged a lot of struggling marriages, and I discovered that the major tribes like Yoruba ,Hausa and Igbo, all cultures are different but I don't seems to understand why alot of Igbo's are a bit difficult, than others,I have watch a lot of Igbo movies and often a lot of what happened in that movies are often depicting a real life event,

(1) The Yorubas they say, are dirty,or biased,yet its better than to be an enemy, yes I agreed with you oftenly ,but they make a better wife's even as far as getting pregnant without marriage is bad,90% still endures in marriage no matter what,and when a man dose his best for the woman and she misbehaves and leaves the husband house ,the mom will also say go back,u can't stay here ,you pick the man yourself, and I too am in my husband house am enduring ,marriage is endurance no perfect man,go back, I have seen a lots of Yoruba woman endures and later things came normal. At the end the patience woman too was happy.

(2) The Hausa are one of the best ,98% despite what happened the wife are tut that endurance is marriage ,even if he marries 5 wifes, all the wifes still respect each others, and keep their grumbling within themself for peace to reign for its better to be respect as somebody's wife than being single and flirting about. 95% of Hausa have that marriage endurance wedda you are broke or not they hardly say they are returning back home when you are broke or lost your job,they are patience, even with the tuwo or masara meal they eat all day they can still manage and pls their husband amind 5 woman.no wonder my dad said the Hausa are very honest.
So what you are arguing is that women are to endure whatever it is there marriage situation, and the best are those who stomach all of the abuse, without so much as a complaint? undecided

This is your message here? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures: Suspected IPOB Militants Kill Young UNICAL graduate In Anambra / Understanding The Meaning And Importance Of Igbo Male And Female Initiation Rite / How Yoruba People And Ingenuity Created Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.