Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Business Can I Start With 120k?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 120k?? (1006 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #120k In Nigeria? / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by MikeTyson(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Hi everyone.
I got this brisk money as a commission from service rendering. And I'd like to keep it growing by every means necessary
So, what business would you advise I start with this money?

I don't mind an online business idea too.

Thanks for your anticipated suggestions.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by TechTack: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2022
save it or do lending business... lend people money within your cycle
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by MikeTyson(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2022
TechTack:
save it or do lending business... lend people money within your cycle

Thanks. But I've been saving it for over a month. It was 200k, now dwindled to 150. I need to work something out before something else bites it deeper.

NB: I quit borrowing/lending. It's not my thing.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by TechTack: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2022
MikeTyson:

Thanks. But I've been saving it for over a month. It was 200k, now dwindled to 150. I need to work something out before something else bites it deeper.

NB: I quit borrowing/lending. It's not my thing.

Find an operating business and invest in it. You can invest in firms like Renmoney and the likes

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by incometrader(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
If you want to invest money in a business, ask yourself if you are also willing to invest time. It can be a few hours a day (side business) or several hours a day (full time business). I guess you're looking for a side business.

Then think about if you want a side business that can give you instant rewards, that is you make some percentage monthly or yearly then you can use that money for something else; or you want a side business that will grow gradually and eventually turn to a real business. For the former, there are a number of legit investments that you can invest some amount and get a certain percentage after a year. For the latter, you need to think about something you can sell, online or offline, and make profits. If you stick with it, you are gradually building a business that you can invest bigger money into someday, and because you already have good knowledge of the market by starting small, you can grow very big.

The business of buying and selling is evergreen depending on what you are selling. Nowadays, you can sell on online platforms like Jiji, Jumia, Konga, as well as social media etc. What then will you sell? You need to find something people want. But that's not straightforward, it sometimes involve a lot of trial and error. When you decide on what to sell, how do you find them?

There's this platform - Gotahia.com. You can find importers, wholesalers and suppliers of any product you can think of. If that supplier is not on the platform, reach out to them and they will find the supplier for you as they have agents in the major markets. They attend to requests because if you are looking for a particular supplier, chances are other people will need them too. Once you find the type of supplier you are looking for, you can click a button to connect with them and do business with them directly, no middleman.
You just need to register on the website, become a Reseller and activate your Gotahia store. Visit www.gotahia.com/reseller

If you have no idea what type of product to sell, you will see products on the platform sold by these suppliers and then you can decide which product to go into. Remember you can do trial and error here, you don't need to buy from the supplier at first, you can connect with them, get the information you need about the products you want to sell and put it up on these online platforms to see people's response (as well as advertise to people in your circle like using WhatsApp status). When you start getting some response for certain products, then you can buy those products in bulk in order to get them cheaper.

That's my 2 cents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by Veryfied: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Buy livestock from the North. Goats especially. 100k will get you 5 goats including transportation. You can sell them at 30k each and make 50k profit within 1 week.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by Veryfied: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
DADYLEED:
Pls which specific state in the north can one gets the cheapest livestock?

I've been to Katsina and some of their markets have them cheap and transportation directly to Lagos is available.
Kankara and Charanchi for instance. I'm about to post more details about that on my thread.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by wisedon83: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
[I have 2 platform where u can invest your money with peace of mind
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by MikeTyson(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Veryfied:
Buy livestock from the North. Goats especially. 100k will get you 5 goats including transportation. You can sell them at 30k each and make 50k profit within 1 week.
wow! sounds greeat. I live in Abj, how can I order without travelling?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by Veryfied: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
MikeTyson:

wow! sounds greeat. I live in Abj, how can I order without travelling?
I can hook you up with my plug.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by Veryfied: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
DADYLEED:
God blessing on u
Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by MikeTyson(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ryan03:
it is a sport investment. You register and and download the app, fund your account, the company gives you three games to play daily which will amount to 3% if your total investment. Meaning you get 3% of your investment daily.
thanks. but betting is not my thing.

thanks again
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by MikeTyson(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Veryfied:

I can hook you up with my plug.

ok, let's start from here 9iceclick[at]gmail[dot]com

thank you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by Ryan03(f): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
MikeTyson:

thanks. but betting is not my thing.

thanks again
you are not betting though, nothing is on you. They give you the game and all you do is play it ok the app. No loss at all
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by MikeTyson(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2022
Ryan03:
you are not betting though, nothing is on you. They give you the game and all you do is play it ok the app. No loss at all

ok. what's the minimum entry amount?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by Louisojibe(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2022
MikeTyson:
Hi everyone.
I got this brisk money as a commission from service rendering. And I'd like to keep it growing by every means necessary

You can start a data reselling business with vtunow .com. This way if you have a large number contacts you can buy cheap and sell at an increased rate to your customers.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by DreaJagz: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2022
its not worth it honestly
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by Dijaxa: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Ryan03:
What of if u loose the game given to you by the company? U can't tell me that all the games are sure win. Explain this further
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by Ryan03(f): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dijaxa:

What of if u loose the game given to you by the company? U can't tell me that all the games are sure win. Explain this further
if you play a game given by the company and loss, the company refunds your capital
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by akus6060(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
If you are willing, I will show you an online business that will give you 30% of your capital per month and you will need to have minimum of 200 dollars. Note : you aren't giving me your money to invest for u, but I will show you the process and at the end of the month, you are sure of getting 30% added to your capital.
MikeTyson:
Hi everyone.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by QuickFunding: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
akus6060:
If you are willing, I will show you an online business that will give you 30% of your capital per month and you will need to have minimum of 200 dollars. Note : you aren't giving me your money to invest for u, but I will show you the process and at the end of the month, you are sure of getting 30% added to your capital.

Info please.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k?? by MikeTyson(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
akus6060:

I am willing, please share with me (9iceclick[at]gmail[dot]com)

(1) (Reply)

New System To Making Money With Rollover / Car Wash or Laundry Business Which Is More Profitable? / All New USSD Codes For Mtn, Glo And Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.