Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,276 members, 7,954,092 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images (29304 Views)

Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m / Beautiful Houses For Sale In Northernforeshore Estate By Chevron Drive, Lekki / Pictures Of Beautiful Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by caseymoney(m): 1:24am On Jun 28, 2011
I'm absolutely sure that this house is one of the most incredible houses I've ever seen. Of course, the pictures help a lot, but the shapes, the straight lines, the use of a few materials, elements that I believe are main points on the contemporary architecture, are all too evident on that house in La Finca, Spain.

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by caseymoney(m): 1:27am On Jun 28, 2011
More beautiful picx

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by caseymoney(m): 1:30am On Jun 28, 2011
More picx coming!!!

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 28, 2011
bro, if these houses are in Spain then why did you write "best of NIGERIAN homes"?
i saw the first pic and nearly celebrated, only to realize that its a Spanish house.

i would certainly like to see 9ja BEST!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by samtoye(m): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

bro, if these houses are in Spain then why did you write "best of NIGERIAN homes"?
i saw the first pic and nearly celebrated, only to realize that its a Spanish house.

i would certainly like to see 9ja BEST!!!!!

You took that right of my house, we wanna see what the topic indicates -Naija house!!!
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by brabus(m): 6:29am On Jun 28, 2011
Naija Luxury Homes

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by iice(f): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2011
I just dey wonder ooo undecided
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by skido84: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2011
Yay!!!!!! see my house. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
woah Brabus, now THATS some really nice Nigerian homes, thanks for the pics.
i know you are in the construction biz (i follow your current roofing thread), how much (roughly) would it take to built such home as the first one you posted?

@OP
you should have posted NIGERIAN HOMES rather than changing the thread's topic. . . . . . . . . . LAME!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by brabus(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

woah Brabus, now THATS some really nice Nigerian homes, thanks for the pics.
i know you are in the construction biz (i follow your current roofing thread), how much (roughly) would it take to built such home as the first one you posted?

@OP
you should have posted NIGERIAN HOMES rather than changing the thread's topic. . . . . . . . . . LAME!!!!!

That's the kind of house you build with N300m or more.
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by Fhemmmy: 1:00am On Jun 29, 2011
If that is the best luxury home you can see in Nigeria, then you need to go to some other areas, cos i am sure there are better in Nigeria. . . but the one in Spain is nice, just not for Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 29, 2011
^^î am sure there are better homes in 9ja but, unfortunately, they are rarely shown in the media, let alone NL. we only see common houses that look rather boring or generic.

thats the best I have seen so far. . . . . . . . . . but then again, with a 300milla price tag, i can understand why they arent built at every street corner.

btw: maybe from the outside, these homes couldnt be made in 9ja but what about the inside pics, is there no homes with such interior in 9ja? why not?
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by brabus(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2011
@all, naija architecture designs can not and never compete with designs from outside. If you are comparing SA, it would make more sense to me than naija designs.
Take for instance, if you comb the whole of Ikoyi to Ajah, hardly would you find 200 houses sitting on more than 1 acre of land. Even the ones you will find are Multi-dwelling units.

As for the interiors, we are not headed the same direction. I've seen some homes in Naija (especially Ikoyi) with some state of the art/high tech solutions. But they are just few in numbers. We call it smarthome but overseas they are intelligent homes. The best of naija cannot give you more than IPTV (video-on-demand), WIFI, Fire Alarm, CCTV, DSTV, Intercom - and so on. We are not even close SA, not to talk of Spain.
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by Fidelo726: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
You may be right but naija is moving on quite fine.
the kind of houses you see abroad with glasses cannot be appropriate in Nigeria for security reason.
But those interiors seem more like simulation than real.
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^î am sure there are better homes in 9ja but, unfortunately, they are rarely shown in the media, let alone NL. we only see common houses that look rather boring or generic.

thats the best I have seen so far. . . . . . . . . . but then again, with a 300milla price tag, i can understand why they arent built at every street corner.

btw: maybe from the outside, these homes couldnt be made in 9ja but what about the inside pics, is there no homes with such interior in 9ja? why not?

The interior could easily be mimicked in Nigeria.
However, like i have mentioned in several places, our maintenance is wacky
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by brabus(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2011
@Fhemmmy, take a cue from the banking industry that have more than enough to spent on building. What we still see are uninteresting walls. Best rendering in 9ja are china made. We are trying sha! Interior, I've not seen it in nigeria architecture since my years in building industry. At least, av been part of a single building project that run into N2.5b, top of the range finishes - still I can't say we are near.
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2011
brabus:

@Fhemmmy, take a cue from the banking industry that have more than enough to spent on building. What we still see are uninteresting walls. Best rendering in 9ja are china made. We are trying sha! Interior, I've not seen it in nigeria architecture since my years in building industry. At least, av been part of a single building project that run into N2.5b, top of the range finishes - still I can't say we are near.

Chief, i do agree with you and believes you.
But to see a taste in our finishing, i think it will be a person to person kinda thing.
And the mentality of Chinese made needed to be let go somehow
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by liujenny(f): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2011
africa wood. furniture made in china.

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by liujenny(f): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
african wood also. made in china.

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
I love the simplicity of that bedroom, nice
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by brabus(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
LIU, can I have your company profile? I really need to know what you into! I'm thinking. First, it was Fidelo726. Now, liujenny. Who's next?

A New Nigeria is Possible!
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by liujenny(f): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
solid wood,

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by liujenny(f): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
again~

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by liujenny(f): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
LIU, can I have your company profile? I really need to know what you into! I'm thinking. First, it was Fidelo726. Now, liujenny. Who's next?

A New Nigeria is Possible!
------------------------
bro, what do you mean?

our factory only do roof. but we can share something nice from the city i live.

there is a big furniture market which is 10 square kilo meter here.

i see the first friend like modern design alot, but i still like the solid wood inner design, not so cold.
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by 2dmax(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2011
why no interior snaps of 9ja homes?
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by nollywood20: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Google To Build 1 Billion Pounds UK Headquarters
Google is going to spend over one billion pounds for UK headquarters in London according to news reports.

Source: http://posts.fanbox.com/kvqd5

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by skimanski(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Looking for an Architect? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by FastShipping: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lovely pictures.
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images by onyechi2004: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

House And Shop Burnt In Ede, Osun, Fire Fighters Motor Destroyed / My Father's House Was Sold Without My Consent / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of Gbolahan Oki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.