Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! (1623 Views)

Portable 2600mah Solar Charger For Mobile Phones, Mp3, Mp4, PDA, Digital Cameras / A Solar Charger Needed In Ibadan / Cell Phone Solar Charger Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by jeffiejay(m): 4:02am On Jun 28, 2011
Good day everyone, I'm a prospective corp member as camp officially opens July5. Due to the risks of theft associated with charging my phone in camp, I've decided that a Solar charger is the solution to my frequent low battery levels. I'm not sure the device has fully invaded the Nigerian market but I've seen it twice so there's no harm in trying.
I'd really appreciate it if anyone here could assist me. This is very urgent. Thanks y'all! Much love from me to you.
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by Mafia4life(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2011
I made lot of research gathering info on solar charger sales in Nigeria, I also found out from users on its reliability, I made lot of calls and all they said is that it is out of stock, Futunately for me, I was able to connect with the manufacturers and I am yet to buy from them, They ar based in lagos, Just add me on facebook then i give u their contact, It is below
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by Lexusgs430: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2011
I imported some from china has a test bed, but was not too impressed with the solar charger.
So i ditched the idea.
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by Mafia4life(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2011
Lexusgs430:

I imported some from china has a test bed, but was not too impressed with the solar charger.
So i ditched the idea.
China wahala, Can't this country do something original?, The supplier i spoke with said the company he works for ar the once producing it, Let me give them a try,
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by Lexusgs430: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2011
Mafia4life:

China wahala, Can't this country do something original?, The supplier i spoke with said the company he works for ar the once producing it, Let me give them a try,

Will be watching this thread for updates.
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by jeffiejay(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2011
Thanks a lot people. But I don't have time on my side and I need it urgently. Any one who offers hand to hand sales would be a better idea. Trying to contact the manufactures would be a long thing. I've seen it twice, so I have cause to believe I'd find it somewhere, somehow. Thanks y'all for the inputs. More suggestions and answers are still welcome to this thread. God Bless.
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by Mafia4life(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2011
I met someone online who helped me reviewed the product, I asked him if he want to sell his, He said Yes cos another one is coming from Abuja as a gift, He stays in Asaba,
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by TCD: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2011
Lexusgs430:

So i ditched the idea.
What was the problem with the ones you got from china?

@mafia, what's the average price they sell these chargers, any estimates?
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by Lexusgs430: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2011
TCD:

What was the problem with the ones you got from china?

@mafia, what's the average price they sell these chargers, any estimates?

After a full solar charge, the solar charger would only work for less than a minute, then would stop charging. I would then reinsert charger again for another minute and the sequence continues, till I got frustrated.
I bought 10 units, tested by 10 different people, and we all had same feedback results(negative).
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by TCD: 5:46am On Jun 30, 2011
^^
Thanks for the info man. Sometimes these chinese no dey try at all.
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by TCD: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2011
^
Thanks Mafia. Its really surprising that with such a potentially large market for a product like this given our problematic power supply, you don't see these solar chargers around.
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by Lexusgs430: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2011
TCD:

^
Thanks Mafia. Its really surprising that with such a potentially large market for a product like this given our problematic power supply, you don't see these solar chargers around.

The simple reason why you do not see them around, is the unreliabilty of the solar chargers.
Anyone that bought them to resell, will have their warehouses filled back up with returns.
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by Mafia4life(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2011
Lexusgs430:

The simple reason why you do not see them around, is the unreliabilty of the solar chargers.
Anyone that bought them to resell, will have their warehouses filled back up with returns.
One of the Qualities of a good entrepreneur is; Never quit for the first failure, Preceive their needs and create income meeting their needs,
You and I know China's goods ar piece of shyts, China is not the only country producing them, There is one company in Nigeria producing solar products themself with 1 year quarantee, Buy one as a test copy, If it sastify you, then buy in bulk, U can always return these products covering quarantee,
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by jeffiejay(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2011
Thanks guys for really tackling this issue. Considering the popularity of the Blackerry in Nigeria and moreso the erratic state of our power supply, it's quite appalling that Solar chargers haven't properly invaded the phone market in Nigeria. In due time I believe, we'll have them everywhere.

Lolatin. That link's a dud link. Please be more specific, give us a link or a direct contact we can call for purchase. Thank you.

Happy new month to y'all. God Bless.
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by Mafia4life(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2011
At last, I found someone after disappointment from a manufacturer,
This guy has been using his own for 2 years now ( Made In China ), He bought it for N2500, I told him to get it in bulk for himself cos people might want it, He has a facebook page called '' Free market '', This is his number, 08093080242 His name is Stanley,
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by realkola: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
I HAVE BEEN SELLING SOLAR CHARGER FOR SOME YEARS NOW. KINDLY FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION THAT TROUBLES YOU ABOUT THE PRODUCT CALLED SOLAR CHARGER.
I HAVE TAKEN IT TO MANY STATES IN NIGERIA.
WHAT DETERMINES WHERE I GO IS TRADE FAIRS
PRESENTLY IN LAGOS STATE
FOR ALL YOU CARE I KNOW ALOT AND HAVE AS MANY QUANTITY AS YOU NEED
I SELL WHOLESALE AND RETAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE.

FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS SAME PRODUCT YOU CAN GET ACROSS TO ME ON 08054278013 - RICHARD
WE INSTALL AND SERVICE SOLAR EQUIPMENT.
Re: Blackberry Solar Charger Needed Urgently! by ANAgency(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2013
Lexusgs430:

After a full solar charge, the solar charger would only work for less than a minute, then would stop charging. I would then reinsert charger again for another minute and the sequence continues, till I got frustrated.
I bought 10 units, tested by 10 different people, and we all had same feedback results(negative).

My brother pardon me. You are very wrong. I bought 4 pieces of solar charger for myself with friends and never regret it.

Before you use any solar charger you get you will charge for 12hours with sun and 8hours with phcn before you can use it.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Sii (gt-i9100) 16gb 83,000 Ngn / Buy Mobile Data As Low As 100mb #100, 250mb #200, 500mb #350, 1GB #600. / Help On How To Start Data Retail Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.