Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) (19298 Views)

How Jumoke Hospital Lagos ‘Mistakenly’ Employed 2 Jobless Men As Medical Doctors / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare / Yaba Psychiatric Doctors' Strike Enters Fourth Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 3:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Man Cries Out As His Mom Goes Missing At The Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKMOx53cavU

A man has cried out on social media, saying that his mother got missing at the Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

According to him, his mom is suffering from dementia and was taken to Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, after family members struggled to get the money needed for her treatment. She got attended to by some Psychiatrists. Drugs were prescribed for her. His brother who took her to the hospital left her in the counter to get the drugs from another building in the same hospital. He returned and couldn't find their mom. Later, the family reported to the police to help find her. The hospital threatened to prosecute the family members who tried to confront the hospital for security lapses.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cafi4YerEbb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by Mokason288(m): 4:02am On Feb 28, 2022
sad
Strange things happen every day in our country

But Guy should have worn a shirt for us to be sure he is ok too

Watched the Video he speaks well enough... but doesn’t look good enough not to pass for someone that actually needs to see a Psychiatrist .

I pray your mom is found well and ok IJN

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:09am On Feb 28, 2022
My eyes was filled with tears watching video.

Hope they had reached out to the police.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by Favhour: 4:16am On Feb 28, 2022
So heartbreaking, I pray his mom is found safe and sound

10 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by jcross19: 5:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cafi4YerEbb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
please who is mad , is the guy with hear ring in his nose or the woman in white cloth because to me it looks like the guy is a mad person..

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by Cyphar(m): 5:25am On Feb 28, 2022
angry..... looking at the boy self e mad pass him mama

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Is the guy ok? Hm.

I pray the mother is found.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by backnbeta(f): 6:08am On Feb 28, 2022
They should pay more attention to security at yaba, considering the type of patients they attend to. I pray she's found and subsequently gets help.

16 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by FaceTanke: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2022
jcross19:
please who is mad , is the guy with hear ring in his nose or the woman in white cloth because to me it looks like the guy is a mad person..

Even me I no understand

Because na the woman look sane and the guy look insane undecided

17 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by DropsMic(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by Imustreturn(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Wahala
Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by fatatoulli: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2022
undecided this is on the hospital's management, I believe he can sue

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by aylive02(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2022
The guy needs a bed too at Yaba. May she be found

7 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by Gadafii: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2022
I know this guy, he was even part of one of davidos music vidoes

I pray you find her in one piece not pieces soonest

9 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2022
This is Nigeria, but I never chop this morning,and na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by Prayfortheworld: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2022
I pray they find her

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2022
Jeez!
This is saddening & disheartning. I pray that she gets found in the next 10hrs if i truly be a son of GOD

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by lonelydora: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2022
He speaks good, but Is he Ok too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by Omooba77: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by onikoyikosoko: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2022
HearGod:
The guy himself looks too rough. I pray his mom is found

How his look your business?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by Omooba77: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2022
jcross19:

You took the word out of my mouth....
You will see some people appearance and you can't eat.....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by TechNana(f): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Hsi
Re: Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) by RPG2020(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Terry G wannabe need help ooh shocked
Not his mother

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. / Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles / Sleeping Paralysis: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.