Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,343 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions (24177 Views)

Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency / Russian Ruble Is Now Worth Less Than 1 U.S. Cent After SWIFT Bank Sanctions. / Nigerian Equities Drop To One-year Low After 1.29% Loss Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by freshkpomo(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2022
anonymous1759:

You’re the dull one here. You’re blindfolded . What’s the difference between what happened In Cuba compared to what’s going on In Ukraine?
once a zombie is always a zombie.. you are quick to gather at Abuja to protest like an Arab slave that you are over the killings in Palestine in which you and I know that the chances of a Nigerian citizen been there is 0.000001%. But here you are celebrating the destruction if Ukraine that houses so many Nigerians, and you also want it extended to America a country that accommodates so many Nigerians and black Africans and even gave out free visa at sometime during their American visa lottery.... You just be Ozuo, I nor need follow you yarn again before you go reduce me to your level!!! Orue..

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by globalresource: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2022
twosquare:
Putin has said times and times again that if any country interferes, he will teach them a lesson they will never forget and Russia is not all about winning but sending a message.

Our prayer is that it doesn't go further than this.

If it does, those still touting good economies will fall into chaos by the time full war break out in that hemisphere. It won't be only Rus that will be hurt.

That reminds me of the new year prophecy this year that people should move their funds to digital assets. We don't know what's coming yet.

I just have this weird feeling that Russia is hiding something. Who else does? I may be wrong anyway.

The worst is bio weapon bomb.if he does he and his people will not be spared too. Let him bring out whatever he is hiding
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by goodheart01: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2022
SonofLothbrok:
We already have bitcoin payment system. The West and Nato have lied to the World.

All this sanctions they are taken will affect everybody. No more cheap fuel and gas price. Cost of food will rise. Cost of living will rise.

And who would benefit from all this? USA and Britain. Covid-19 really hit them hard. They have run out of nations to steal their natural resources. The fight to supply fuel and gas to the World continues.

Putin is taking a stand for his country. USA and Britain will not challenge Putin because they already have powerful enemies who would destroy them quickly.

Do they think putin have not calculated all this before invading Ukraine.

Putin never calculated anything. An Ego driven man doesn’t see any flaw in his plans. A mad man doesn’t even know he’s mad. And a dog that wants to die hardly perceives shit

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by naijaman2225(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Camelot65:
e shock me as I see yesterday say 1 Russian rubble = 4 Nigerian naira
THE ROUBLE IS NOW THE NEW SH** COIN. SMILE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Acidosis(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2022
justosee:

Russia imports almost everything from machinery, equipment and transport to chemical products, foodstuffs and other agricultural products.

Still better than the U.S.

US Export: $ 2.1 trillion

US Import: $ 2.8 trillion

Russia Export: $551 billion
Russia Import: $366 billion
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by freshkpomo(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2022
HitSong:

I know you're brainwashed and just following the crowd senselessly. Your opinion doesn't matter anyway. Putin will get what he wants in the end. This is 21st century. It's not every country that will bow to Bully's (USA) pressures.

Ask your head who the real bad guy is:
two quick questions for you, why were those countries bombed? Secondly if Russia are as good as you all claim, why are their so called neighbors running away from them to align with their enemies and the bombers of the whole world?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by goodheart01: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2022
HitSong:

Feeling kee you there.

If dem born your USA and NATO well make dem attack Russia directly.
You will all bleed.

This one just dey sound as if him follow for one of Russian war generals. All these kids and hungry nairaland war analysts sef. Every mugu don become war general overnight.

See his mouth like “You will all bleed”. U think sey na bet9ja be this??
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Reference(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2022
HitSong:

Keep fooling yourself in your ignorance, frustration and Hypocrisy.
Will USA be comfortable with Mexico or Canada forming strong allegiance with Russia or North Korea?

Mexico had good relations with the Soviet Union in the 60'sand 70's. Read your history. In the latter years when Communism ebbed in Mexico the country became a strong member of the non aligned nations. It was only after the collapse of the Soviet Union did Mexico begin to cosy up to the US.

Latin America in the backyard of the US had several Communist led governments in the 60's, 70's and 80's. with both the United States and Soviet Union taking turns to exert influence through popular revolutionary uprisings.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Corroro: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2022
anonymous1759:

Just like they’re giving aid to countries they’ve destroyed how long will that go ?Some of you just talk whatever you like.
If this war tend to last longer it’ll affect Ukraine.
Power tussle will take effect between Ukrainians after Russian forces leaves.
It’ll take years for them to stabilize.
NATO will fight Russia indirectly in Ukrainian soil. At the end of the day they’ll both leave.

Prevention is better than cure, the west will give you democracy in exchange for chaos. All they give you is Greek gifts. I pity the Ukrainians .
this na just wetin dey.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by PoliteActivist: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

His main moniker is DoggoneDogg he has been hyping Russia since day one and said Ukraine will fall on Sunday..
Now here we are...I even told him to place a bet instead of that he ran off.. cheesy

DoggoneDogg, come out and pay your bet. Sunday has passed and Russia has still not taken Kiev cheesy
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59am On Feb 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

DoggoneDogg, come out and pay your bet. Sunday has passed and Russia has still not taken Kiev cheesy

He is a clown..he thinks once Russia invade Ukraine successfully his own freedom agitation is gonna happen in Nigeria..that's the only reason he is hyping Putin..

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Ruble in rubbles
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Awkabigboy: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Comedian2019:

Nigeria currency strong pass dollar. Only that we don't know.

Abeg na joke I dey o! Before una go stone me.
This one is dreaming , how is Nigerian currency stronger than dollar
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by juman(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Russia is doing well protecting themselves against aggression.
The soul of their country is important than anything else.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by fabulousSAINT(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Ukraine-crisis-Russian-ruble-hits-30%-low-after-latest sanctions
Pride Goeth Before Destruction

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Enemyofpeace: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2022
*RE: UKRAINE BASED NIGERIAN STUDENTS*

Please, If you have ward who is a student in Ukraine, please, direct him/her to contact
Dr. ALBERT Kitcher
@ Office 6,
Volodymyrska St.,
11 Kyiv Ukraine
Phone: +380 (44) 229-29-89

Safety arrangement bn made. Please let's share it till it reaches our brothers and sisters in Ukraine
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Lightorder: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Damidave1124:
Hands on deck to see how Putin will dribble his way out of these numerous sanctions. He's surely gonna feel the heat.

choke their economy until his own people rise and impeach him
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Bluntemperor: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2022
yusluvad:
The present crisis will be a big blow on the Russian Rubbles currency. May God help the great masses of Russia...

Rubbles is already rubbished by the World and as at today is 40% lost its value,as Russia is globally isolated and that is why Mr Putin is threatening Ukraine with Nuclear Weapons,if as you can see,he failed to win the War.
- Putin with few Oligarchy are back in running the Russian affairs and they have nothing to give Russian People but full of Corruption!
- Manny Russians only heard little of this war,may be on Twitter or other Media,not from the Russian TASS- the govt propaganda machinery that failed to report it!
- Yet,it does not cost Putin anything to STOP THE WAR TODAY except ego- massager!
- My Prayers for World Peace and heart fealt condolences to those innocent Souls that have died, destroyed and maimed for life!
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Acidosis:

Your figures are fake but they still confirm the fact that Russia imports. Most of the things Russians imports are very important to their citizens, unlike the Americans who love spending on luxury.
Their import and export will drastically reduce if the west is truly serious about their sanctions.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Lightorder: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Where is USSR today ? It has been their destiny
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2022
goodheart01:

This one just dey sound as if him follow for one of Russian war generals. All these kids and hungry nairaland war analysts sef. Every mugu don become war general overnight.

See his mouth like “You will all bleed”. U think sey na bet9ja be this??
hahaha.
You just finish the guy.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Acidosis(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2022
justosee:

Your figures are fake but they still confirm the fact that Russia imports. Most of the things Russians imports are very important to their citizens, unlike the Americans who love spending on luxury.
Their import and export will drastically reduce if the west is truly serious about their sanctions.

Send a mail to Wikipedia for approving figures from fake sources.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by naijaman2225(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2022
Acidosis:

IT'S ONLY BETTER BECAUSE YOU ARE QUOTING ONLY AN ASPECT OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE: VISIBLES. WHEN YOU THE INVISIBLE TRADE IN SOFTWARE, PATENTS, ETC THEN THE U.S IS AHEAD BY A MILE.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by DropsMic(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is serious tho.. cry
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by goodheart01: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2022
justosee:
hahaha.
You just finish the guy.

Honestly this kind of yeye people dey vex me
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Guyman02: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2022
selamob:
It's very good for them. How can a single country go against the whole world? Who are they? At least as they are bombing Ukraine's infrastructures and refineries, let their own economy be plummeting too, so that by the end, no be only Ukraine go dey suffer economic crises.

Who is the whole world, it's between Russia and the West. Did you see any country outside the West banning Russia on anything?
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by anonymous1759(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2022
freshkpomo:

once a zombie is always a zombie.. you are quick to gather at Abuja to protest like an Arab slave that you are over the killings in Palestine in which you and I know that the chances of a Nigerian citizen been there is 0.000001%. But here you are celebrating the destruction if Ukraine that houses so many Nigerians, and you also want it extended to America a country that accommodates so many Nigerians and black Africans and even gave out free visa at sometime during their American visa lottery.... You just be Ozuo, I nor need follow you yarn again before you go reduce me to your level!!! Orue..

Malou always talking about Visas. Most everything be about stomach infrastructure?
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Cloud007: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2022
Am sure China has really learned on Putin's miscalculations. This could have been China/Tiwan war.

I was impressed when they went neutral on Moscow. They put their people and economy first before any yeye alliance.

Even the NK guy would have learned one or two on unfolding events.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Yankee101: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2022
The end of putin is near
His people will chase him out
I don't see him remaining president for long
Even Russians want to join the EU
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2022
Acidosis:

Send a mail to Wikipedia for approving figures from fake sources.
The figures in Wikipedia are from 2019. We are in 2022. Russia's exports have continued to reduce since then.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Padipadi(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is serious tho.. cry
Putin put your ego and pride down then tell your army to retreat..stop hurting your economy cos of your selfish interest..
Stop listening to your puppets on here who are hyping you..

I pity the average Russians who are in tears right now..most are really feeling the heat...
You deserve what's happening to you cos no sane being will act the way you did..
Some said Ukraine will fall by Sunday (DoggoneBoy) and some others ...but here they are still standing firm ambushing and taking Russia soldiers swiftly..

Where are Putin's puppet who said the sanction has no effect on Russia's economy?let's see how they plan on surviving this heavy calamity on them..
We don't want any terrorist or bloody dictators in our time..Archduke Ferdinand..Hitler.. Saddam Hussein... and some other monster taught the world a lesson and the west won't want any of those nonsense to repeat itself..
you sef know say many hypemen dey nairaland.
They are terror apologists, evil sympathisers.
They think it's just a USA Vs Russia war cos of their hatred for America. Yet, this America is helping Nigeria o.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Guyman02:

Who is the whole world, it's between Russia and the West. Did you see any country outside the West banning Russia on anything?
The West and China are the whole world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking / Opay Clarifies New CBN Directive, Reassures Customers Funds Are Secure / Starting Up A Bakery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.