Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing (3314 Views)

Nasims Dashboard Updated For Npower Batch C Under Stream 2 / How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by Penflame(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2022
Last Tuesday, NPower Batch C Stream 2 candidates waiting since 2020 after successfully applying for the various NPower programmes were shortlisted. Every shortlisted candidates were urged to go ahead and capture their finger prints for verification. A lot of issues and concerns has been raised by the applicants ranging from How can I capture my fingerprint? When is the deadline for the finger capturing? How can I get the Npower Module or software for fingerprint capturing?

You may like to see NPower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist

After making enquiries from trusted sources, we found out today that the finger capturing exercise will be closing today 28th February, 2022. This will eventually result in disqualifying those who are unable to capture their fingerprint.

Kindly visit any legit and capable cyber cafe for your biometric scanning.

For more information, visit the site shown in my signature.

Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by adeoyekay(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2022
Penflame:
Last Tuesday, NPower Batch C Stream 2 candidates waiting since 2020 after successfully applying for the various NPower programmes were shortlisted. Every shortlisted candidates were urged to go ahead and capture their finger prints for verification. A lot of issues and concerns has been raised by the applicants ranging from How can I capture my fingerprint? When is the deadline for the finger capturing? How can I get the Npower Module or software for fingerprint capturing?

After making enquiries from trusted sources, we found out today that the finger capturing exercise will be closing today 28th February, 2022. This will eventually result in disqualifying those who are unable to capture their fingerprint.

When is the deployment and physical verification
Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by Penflame(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Very soon. Before ending of March, I guessed.

1 Like

Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by olusun43(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Omo, I haven't done it mine ooo. Now that the closing date is today. How will I do it like this now.

1 Like

Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by Donpenny(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
My friend could not capture her finger print keep showing BVN already use dont know how to rectify this very fustrating
Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by inforesource: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Anybody with the biometric installer?
Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by Gold179: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
olusun43:
Omo, I haven't done it mine ooo. Now that the closing date is today. How will I do it like this now.
so today na closing date or u dey joke ni
Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by phemmyfour: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Gold179:
so today na closing date or u dey joke ni
False
Npower already said that people should ignore the fingerprint capturing for now

Follow npower not nasim

2 Likes

Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by adeoyekay(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
False
Npower already said that people should ignore the fingerprint capturing for now

Follow npower not nasim
The truth is that if you could remember the npower portal was moved to nasim right back from 2020
As a matter of fact the npower has many site on social media it is hardly to believe the one which is the authentic

My advice for you is that if you have been shortlisted kindly go and do your verification it is true ignore what you see on the media

If it is false the biometric verification would have been removed
If the shortlisting is not from npower why is it that some people were selected while some were not

Kindly go for your time printing.
Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by Iliyasdass(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Penflame:

For more information, visit the site shown in my signature.

Please stop spreading false information..The finger print capturing has no closing date....You can still thumb print any day any time as long as the list for physical verification is not yet pasted in various LG's 4 physical verification..The purpose of the thumb print is to allow the Nasims know those that are available for the Npower program, Compile their names when they thumb print and forward it to applicants LG's 4 physical verification...
If you dont thumb print, your name will not appear on the list for physical verification...

NOTE: Shortlisting is from Npower so quickly go for your finger print capturing.. If you are doubting, just go and ask the Npower batch C stream 1 Beneficiaries how they did their own...

2 Likes

Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by Bakerdav: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
There is noting like shortlisting for stream 2yet ,disregard d information,
Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by wiseone28: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bakerdav:
What about those that have seen the biometric in their portal?
Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by Iliyasdass(m): 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bakerdav:

Wrong..
Re: Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing by adeoyekay(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Iliyasdass:

Wrong..
please how much is the stipend for ND holder
Category n creative

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment For Marketing Executives At Niger Insurance Plc / Tizeti Network Limited / Urgent Vacancy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.