Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids (5102 Views)

Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) / Uche Nancy And Her 4 Daughters Rock Matching Outfits / Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by MsDoris(f): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids. He Reacts (Video)
Ghollywood movie star, Nadia Buari has taken to social media to reveal the father of her four kids.

The popular actress took to her Instagram post, to claim that her colleague, Van Vicker is the father of her beautiful daughters.

According to her, alot of people have been wanting to know whom the father of her kids is and she has decided to answer them.

In the video which she shared online, Nadia was spotted with Van Vicker as she unveiled him as the father of her kids.

Reacting to her words, Van Vicker who didn't acknowledge or deny the claims, hilariously introduced himself...

Visit web page below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/ghanaian-actress-nadia-buhari-unveils.html

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by pyyxxaro: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mmmsshheewww x70

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Short man, how do short men have sex? especially those ones beneath every averagely tall ladies.ewww

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by bibianna(f): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Can't be true. Someone that has a beautiful family!
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lol
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by Onyenna(m): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
bibianna:
Can't be true. Someone that has a beautiful family!

It’s just “cruise”.....

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by Prime4life(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Short man, how do short men have sex? especially those ones beneath every averagely tall ladies.ewww
Bro ask Google.

1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by We4all: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
I observed that Nadia looks different. I can barely recognize her in videos.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by phemmyfour: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Climb a stool
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by Kilotat: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bloggers

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by mayor1814: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
I even thought Jim Iyke has one or two among her children.
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Well, let them catch their cruise.
Abeg, you people should check out my profile and view my channel for your entertainment. I do Acapella covers. Check them out and tell me what you think. Insult is allowed.
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by dayabiuuku: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

Madam na true yarn oh

To fxck tall lady no be beans oh

I went to fxck one pros,titute one-day walahi despite she was in doggy position, I was limping on my toes before the d,ick could enter even after two three strokes, the thing dey comot, na she dey hold am dey put am back inside her

Omo I suffer that day ehn

But I think the guy can tell her to climb you COWGIRL STYLE
I think that would be better.
Even missionary self na wahala. Before the d,ick go penetrate, chai, she go later hang the LONG LEG on your shoulders!
#itiswell!
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by DaInferno(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
are you like this in real life, undecided asin this abhoring towards a fellow human being? Damn!
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids by Biafranodogwu55: 1:11am On Mar 01, 2022
dayabiuuku:

Madam na true yarn oh

To fxck tall lady no be beans oh

I went to fxck one pros,titute one-day walahi despite she was in doggy position, I was limping on my toes before the d,ick could enter even after two three strokes, the thing dey comot, na she dey hold am dey put am back inside her

Omo I suffer that day ehn

But I think the guy can tell her to climb you COWGIRL STYLE
I think that would be better.
Even missionary self na wahala. Before the d,ick go penetrate, chai, she go later hang the LONG LEG on your shoulders!
#itiswell!
grin grin...And the short man come carry small prick join...grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Miss-delta Soap, Amaka Echendu Weds Secretly (photo) / The Top Richest Men In Imo State / UPDATED LIST - 2017 List Of All Illuminati Members In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.