Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Cheap And Affordable Goats From Katsina - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap And Affordable Goats From Katsina (483 Views)

Fried Grasshopper: Katsina Residents Make Fortune Selling Tasty Insects / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Potato Supply From Katsina To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap And Affordable Goats From Katsina by Veryfied: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm here to invite everyone an anyone interested in buying Goats, Ram and any livestock from the North at a very affordable price. Katsina to be precise. I've made and concluded arrangements to ship them directly from the Market
Tomorrow is another market day and anyone interested can jump in to make an order.

We have them in various sizes of Goats ranging from the smaller ones going for 15,ooo to the larger going for 25,ooo to 30,ooo
Including transportation.

Buying from us will save you between 5,ooo and 15,ooo if you bought them in Lagos or any other part of the country.

Transportation from the market in Katsina to Lagos takes about 24hours and the next stock arrives by Friday.

Thanks

Re: Cheap And Affordable Goats From Katsina by Veryfied: 12:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Thanks to everyone interested in the Goat business. I'll be updating on my other thread as well as this thread on my next visit to the North which will be next month. Those who called should be patient as I have some other urgent business to attend to.

Thank you.
Re: Cheap And Affordable Goats From Katsina by Veryfied: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Easter and Ramadam promo sales going on.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Side Hustle For Pregnant Women & Stay-at-home Mums! / Start NIN Registration Business Now, We Will Give You Everything You Would Need / How Much Can I Make By Driving Bolt In Port Harcourt For A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.