Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid (29086 Views)

What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer / DOWNLOAD MP3: Wiz Khalifa - Captain / Wiz Khalifa – Something New Ft Ty Dolla Sign Download (luvmp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by Niece: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
An American Rapper, Cameron Jibril Thomaz better known by his stage name Wiz Khalifa has announced his collaboration with a Nigerian music star, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun who is known professionally as Wiz Kid.

The rapper made the announcement on his Insta-story. His post reads;
“Wiz khalifa and @wizkidayo on the way
Don’t TELL EVERYBODY!!!!
#multiverse”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaiN_wvoCfA/

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by saphiere(f): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
While Big Wiz is breaking limits, Davido is there erecting barriers upon himself.

The gods of Igbo land neither sleep nor slumber

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by omenkaLives(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Khalifa will teach him how best to smoke a joint. cheesy

That guy smoke pass Snoop.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by SmartProf(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
saphiere:
While Big Wiz is breaking limits, Davido is there erecting barriers upon himself.

Two big names you have mentioned there...who are you?

251 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by saphiere(f): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
SmartProf:

It's only one name I've mentioned.
The other one you think is a name is actually an adjective used to describe a person who is irresponsible.

That boy is DAVIDO.

meaning that the boy is irresponsible.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by ZombieTERROR: 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
saphiere:
The other one you think is a name is actually an adjective used to describe a person who is irresponsible.
That boy is DAVIDO.

I wonder who broke your heart..

so bitter

bloody shame dear..

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by Baitullah: 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
I'm still wondering what she meant by the gods of Igbo

9 Likes

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by wizonlyson: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
saphiere:

That boy is DAVIDO.

i dont think, u have eaten 2day..

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by Officialzito: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
omenkaLives:

But na Snoop introduce am to weed

2 Likes

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by Officialzito: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
omenkaLives:

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by saphiere(f): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

I wonder who broke your heart..

so bitter

bloody shame dear..
No one broke my heart. I'm a fighter fighting for women's freedom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by saphiere(f): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Baitullah:
I'm still wondering what she meant by the gods of Igbo
Tell David to do the needful. Do you know he's liable to be sued?

Imaging someone impregnating you.
Pulled you out of school.
Gave you fake marriage promise.
Put you out to the media for his monetary gain.
Came to see your parents with the promise of marriage.

God will punish that boy I swear.

Where Wiz Kid has reached, it will take Davido 20 years to reach.
Titugirl:

And wizkid has done right by all his women?
How hypocritical!
How many of Wiz Kid baby mamas did wiz Kid pull out of school? How many of Wiz Kid baby mamas did Wiz Kid go to see the parents?
How many of Wiz Kid baby mamas did Wiz Kid gave fake marriage promise?

10 Likes

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by ZombieTERROR: 6:28am On Mar 01, 2022
saphiere:
No one broke my heart. I'm a fighter fighting for women's freedom.

who told you David imprisoned anybody ?
marriage is not by force
so long.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by pretydiva(f): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2022
saphiere:

Stop the comparison between these two artists. It's not healthy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by pretydiva(f): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Nigeria music industry be making us proud since 000BC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by Burger01(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by seanwilliam(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Machala to the world grin..

Like for bigwiz share for davido

I buy all types Of gift cards and PayPal funds @ amazing rate. I’m tested and trusted o

31 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by Ojemedad: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
If you are big you are big abeg

If na that other guy now na him go announce am himself, he nor go even let us hear word again.

Wizkid is gold himself, a legend, a musical icon the world looks to

Baba nla
Machala
Jada pounder
Papa Bolu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Officialzito:

But na Snoop introduce am to weed

professor don big pass him primary school teacher.

1 Like

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
saphiere:

Why the silly comparison to Davido? And gods of Igbo land cos he dated Chioma or what?

3 Likes

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by Xtianah09: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
IDG ▶️ still♨️
Bigwiz on this again

1 Like

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by superCleanworks(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
SmartProf:

Bros why naw?

1 Like

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
I feel people that compare wizkid and davido are jobless kids
Coz this niggars are still winning

17 Likes

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by OBALOLA55(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
angry

I STILL DEY FRY BEANS
Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by superCleanworks(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
saphiere:
It's

That boy is DAVIDO.

Define responsible
Then define responsibility

Then get a life instead of sitting down in your anguish and measuring people's success on the basis of if they marry chioma or not.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
saphiere:

That boy is DAVIDO.

Celebrate your GOAT and walk away quietly. You don't have to start making comparisons. It is totally unnecessary and immature!

For you to even know he's irresponsible shows you've been studying his lifestyle which directly infers your joblessness!

Free yourself from hate my dear.
Moreover, this dude doesn't even know you exist.

14 Likes

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by thatsleepboy1: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid by blowjohn(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
saphiere:
Tell David to do the needful. Do you know he's liable to be sued?

Imaging someone impregnating you.
Pulled you out of school.
Gave you fake marriage promise.
Put you out to the media for his monetary gain.
Came to see your parents with the promise of

God will punish that boy I swear.

Where Wiz Kid has reached, it will take Davido 20 years to reach.

Why r u lamenting more than chioma?
She got what she wanted. To be a baby mama.
If not for lust and greed that she still indulges in, she didn't see other men that are not celebrities abi?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P'square - "Bank Alert" (Official Video) / Download Wizkid Fever Instrumental / NBC Bans Olamide, Davido, 9ice’s Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.