Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" (1263 Views)

Defence Minister, General Bashir-Magashi And His Gun Spotted As He Leaves Home / 18 Years Old Saudi Boy Faces Death Penalty For Crimes Committed As A Child / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wow Pictures! shocked

Defence Minister: Crime syndicates not run by South Africans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgP_8EEp9fE

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Defence Minister: "We must not be shy to say to foreigners that we are fed-up"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi8K8S3EsRA

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
And who are the foreigners?
Was she referring to Nigerians? smiley
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
It's not just Nigerians in SA.. they got Zimbabwean, Lesotho, Botswana, Namibia people living illegally in the country. Nigeria is not up to 20% migrant in that country. I got a gf she is inviting me to Soweto, but she cautioned me of not going out to avoid locals harrasment.
I wonder if the love will not keep me while she visit me in Nigeria Abuja.
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by longetivity(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Xenophobic defence Minister

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by OBTMOS(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
They really can’t hide their xenophobic nature

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And who are the foreigners?
Was she referring to Nigerians? smiley

She was responding to a deadly cash-in-transit (CIT) heist that happened in a notorious Joburg neighborhood last Monday, called Rossetenville. The criminals shot at the police and their helicopters.

Dozens of locals and foreign nationals were arrested and some killed - but the majority were foreigners.

Each set of nationalities have their respective speciality of crimes - we know Zimbabweans and Mozambicans are into house robberies and hijackings. Nigerians are into drugs and human trafficking.

It's common knowledge in SA but outside countries label us xenophobic when we mention such things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tES-en5y-Hw

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

She was responding to a deasly cash-in-transit (CIT) heist that happened in a notorious Joburg neighborhood last Monday, called Rossetenville. The criminals shot and the police and their helicopters.

Dozens of locals and foreign nationals were arrested and some killed - but the majority were foreigners.

Each set of nationalities have their respective speciality of crimes - we known Zimbabweans and Mozambicans are into house robberies and hijackings. Nigerians are into drugs and human trafficking.

It's common knowledge in SA but outside countries label us xenophobic when we mention such things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tES-en5y-Hw
I see..hope you are doing great?
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by LeoDeKing: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pls be specific, which of the foreigners?

I have the feeling she is referring to dem. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I see..hope you are doing great?

I'm cool and u? Missing you guys in Romance cheesy
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Normally, SA and racism na 5 and 6

Xenophobia attack loading....

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I'm cool and u? Missing you guys in Romance cheesy
Nah almost done with my mission there tho..
My base is now foreign affairs section..

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by heniford2: 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
SA Defense Minister looks like she's ill or ma nutritious lady not eating properly cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Last week dozens of foreign nationals were involved in a shootout with SA police following a foiled heist.

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nah almost done with my mission there tho..
My base is now foreign affairs section ..

My true home cry Will be seeing u a lot then cool
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
heniford2:
SA Defense Minister looks like she's ill or ma nutritious lady not eating properly cheesy cheesy

Enugustanians been stealing her cooked pots of soup.
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by heniford2: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Enugustanians been stealing her cooked pots of soup.
your on pains already grin cheesy how you have that infection dry lady as SA defence she will only be good is sucking cock Rod tongue grin
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lucky Dube was killed in this notorious suburb of Johannesburg.

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by shortIGBOman: 5:30am On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmm. My IGBO People.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
your on pains already grin cheesy how you have that infection dry lady as SA defence she will only be good is sucking cock Rod tongue grin

That lady is more effective than 30 Nigerian senators put together, dumb-wawa-mumu! That's why she's not obese like your fat-cat polithiefcians.
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by TheFacelessMan: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
Last week dozens of foreign nationals were involved in a shootout with SA police following a foiled heist.

At the last picture... are they dead ? shocked

If not, hope none of them ate beans recently undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by tillaman(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Those ones laying their heads on each other’s buttcheeks better be dead
Their nose in another niqqa’s butt crack
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

At the last picture... are they dead ? shocked

If not, hope none of them ate beans recently undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by amuwo1980: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Hmmm. My IGBO People.
Fulani herdsman rampaging jihadist
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by heniford2: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

That lady is more effective than 30 Nigerian senators put together, dumb-wawa-mumu! That's why she's not obese like your fat-cat polithiefcians.
no wonder she dry like bone her husband will surely have side chicks 4 back up because, undecided she look seriously hungry and broke undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
no wonder she dry like bone her husband will surely have side chicks 4 back up because, undecided she look seriously hungry and broke undecided

grin grin grin okay

That's her personal problem but on the national front she's definitely "performing". We're not complaining.

Now remind me again - did Jubril of Sudan have breakfast this morning undecided Nice figure grin

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" by Nicoswit(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

grin grin grin okay

That's her personal problem but on the national front she's definitely "performing". We're not complaining.

Now remind me again - did Jubril of Sudan have breakfast this morning undecided Nice figure grin
Bro, are you a binance p2p merchant, I'm looking for a south Africa based binance p2p merchant that can accept wirepay wallet payment

(1) (Reply)

Economy Is Hard But Money Rituals With Human Parts Is Not The Solution. / Yahoo Boy Stabs Parents As Black Magic Soap Fails To Bring Expected Fortune / I Need Efcc's Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.