Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Help With My Lexus ES350 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With My Lexus ES350 (1110 Views)

I Want To Swap My Lexus ES350 2008 To Buy A Mercrdes C300 2013 / My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On / Help With My Lexus Es 350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Lexus ES350 by jmlite: 7:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Bad fuel has damaged my fuel pump and fuel injectors. Replaced the fuel pump but don’t know how to go about the fuel injectors. Anyone with a DIY knowledge should please guide or refer to someone who could help me clean the injectors.
My location is Ibadan.
Re: Help With My Lexus ES350 by Cokahot: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2022
Dem no tell me b4 I sold my lexus and bought camry 2.4l 05 model,the best car on earth and parts are cheap. U see lexus,e go make u broke. Sell it now b4 mechanic go break diff tins for your motor.

5 Likes

Re: Help With My Lexus ES350 by Holybwoy: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2022
Cokahot:
Dem no tell me b4 I sold my lexus and bought camry 2.4l 05 model,the best car on earth and parts are cheap. U see lexus,e go make u broke. Sell it now b4 mechanic go break diff tins for your motor.

It is actually not the best. A corolla or civic is in your jurisdiction (cheap part and fuel economy).. also, be prepared for overheating issues soon
Re: Help With My Lexus ES350 by Cokahot: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2022
You mean big daddy dey get overheating issues. Pls talk to me na,abeg.
Holybwoy:

It is actually not the best. A corolla or civic is in your jurisdiction (cheap part and fuel economy).. also, be prepared for overheating issues soon
Re: Help With My Lexus ES350 by Zidoh(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Cokahot:
Honestly , Lexus is over hyped.

1 Like

Re: Help With My Lexus ES350 by Zidoh(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Cokahot:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help With My Lexus ES350 by Holybwoy: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Cokahot:
You mean big daddy dey get overheating issues. Pls talk to me na,abeg.

If you no dey Lagos where go slow dey much, you don't have to worry.. but I counted over 6 big daddies on 3rd mainland bridge around 10pm last night that the driver parked and hot vapour was oozing out of their cars.. big daddy don't do well in longer journeys or hold ups
Re: Help With My Lexus ES350 by melviniyke2002(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Holybwoy:

If you no dey Lagos where go slow dey much, you don't have to worry.. but I counted over 6 big daddies on 3rd mainland bridge around 10pm last night that the driver parked and hot vapour was oozing out of their cars.. big daddy don't do well in longer journeys or hold ups
super story.....maybe dos u saw had der thermostat removed n connect fan direct...i hv been using big daddy 05 4 plugs for over 3 yrs now no over heating issue for one day,do long journey too....thermostat stil factory fit,uses full synthetic oil frm dru23.....only issue with big daddy is brush inside kick it can die at any tym....just get spare for booth n ur good to go.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help With My Lexus ES350 by Cokahot: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Actually na good car,just that parts are highly inflated due to the demand of lexus by end user yahoo boys. For 2013 lexus IS 250 was 2.2m
Zidoh:
Honestly , Lexus is over hyped.
Re: Help With My Lexus ES350 by Grupo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
jmlite:
Bad fuel has damaged my fuel pump and fuel injectors. Replaced the fuel pump but don’t know how to go about the fuel injectors. Anyone with a DIY knowledge should please guide or refer to someone who could help me clean the injectors.
My location is Ibadan.

I don't get. Who replaced the fuel pump?

Why not meet the same person to clean the injectors?

2 Likes

Re: Help With My Lexus ES350 by Dozieson(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Holybwoy:

I have don 2hours hold up on big daddy with no overheating
Re: Help With My Lexus ES350 by Dozieson(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
melviniyke2002:
super story.....maybe dos u saw had der thermostat removed n connect fan direct...i hv been using big daddy 05 4 plugs for over 3 yrs now no over heating issue for one day,do long journey too....thermostat stil factory fit,uses full synthetic oil frm dru23.....only issue with big daddy is brush inside kick it can die at any tym....just get spare for booth n ur good to go.....

If you remove thermostat it makes overheating almost impossible. Those overheated big daddies have radiator/host leakage issues and lack of maintenance from owners. Remember big daddy and muscle I4 uses same engine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja: Superclean Used 2012 Corolla For Sale / HELP!!! Car Key Lost. / When Your Car Broke Down On The Road, Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.