Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. (1053 Views)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Lifeless Body With Marks Of Burns Recovered In Umuahia (photo) / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place (2) (3) (4)

Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by 9japarts: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Car hijack, theft and Kidnapping is now on the increase. I implore everyone that has a car to at least install a Car Tracker. This way, you give yourself the chance to recover your vehicle.

Got a call on Sunday, 27th of February around 5pm, form one of our engineers in charge of Uyo installation centre, that a customers vehicle had just been stolen.

He parked the vehicle outside, only to start looking for it like a needle. He called Eng Samuel and reported the theft.

Samuel called the number in the tracker, with intents of getting a text of vehicle location from the tracker, but the number was switched off.

He called me, and told of the occurrence.

Told him send the vehicle plate number, so that I could check from the sever end.

The vehicle was stolen from Ikpa Road Uyo, and driven to Abak Road. The criminals had removed the battery head, so that you wouldn't be able to track it.

Unknowing to them, our trackers record last known location, and also you would be able to view the history of all the places the vehicle had been to.

I called the customer and informed him not to fret, and he will recover his vehicle. That even though the vehicles battery had been removed, but we were able to see the current location from movement history.

Sent the the location to him, and told him to get Google map directions to the place.

Hood enough, he had a spare key, he drove with his friend to the location and recovered his car.

I did not to want to make the thread on the recovery long. Like our last recovery thread. But I will implore, try and get a vehicle GPS Tracker installed in your vehicle.

Your car might be worth nothing to you until it is stolen. May our vehicles not be alluring to thieves.

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by 9japarts: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Vehicle location sent to customer

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by 9japarts: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Satellite View of where the thieves took the vehicle to

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by 9japarts: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Customers review after recovery

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by 9japarts: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Don't wait, don't think about it, install a tracker in your vehicle!

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by MissBKsouI(f): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nice marketing strategy

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by realstars: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Live addvert.

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by Imbecilicsamuel: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
MissBKsouI abiodunjonah:
Nice marketing strategyC0ck

What do you as a male gain from cloning female accounts to lure men? grin

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by 9japarts: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
MissBKsouI:
Nice marketing strategy

If you have a car, install a tracker.

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by MissBKsouI(f): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

What do you as a male gain from cloning female accounts to lure men? grin
do I know you?
Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
MissBKsouI abiodunjonah d çok sucker:
do I know you?

Yes. I am your worst nyt mare. grin

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
This scammer has cloned my account.

ImbecilicsamueI:
shut up ashawo

Rule 1,2,3,8 ,9 ,10, 19
This is a cloned account like the one below created by an identity theft scammer and homosexual. He is a male not a female and has been banned countless times.

MissBKsouI:
this your talk no make sense.
No be every guy dey irresponsible like your useless father

MissBKsouI:
you no get sense

MissBKsouI:
fool

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

This scammer is same as the one with the banned account below.

InoDeyDie:
if he videos these people without their permission then it's wrong. The main guy that is suppose to have bee. Arrested is beanmanx

MrsAbimbolaDorc:
BeanmanX alt. cool cool

Ban him!!!

Other of his banned accounts below.

BeanmanXMamatot:

Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala the son of an agege who re wey him mama toto dey like all those condemned pomo is here with another account.
Laffing in Afghanistan cheesy cheesy cheesy

BeanmanXMamatot:
if them born u well no call mods na. But even if you call , u don see say e dey useless. I go follow u up for 5years non stop. My goal is to hear say u don commit suicide

abiodunjonah:
you with your okporoko smelling taw taw

BeanmianX:
armrobber disguising

BeanmianX:
na only clown and idiot go see people and think say na satanist. Satanist will never post any form of pic or personal details online. Not even on Facebook, satanist is not dumb to use a profile that he has posted personal stuff to fight on Nairaland. Satanist is an unknown spirit.
U go hear am for this Nairaland. I go give u back to back cool cool

AgnesMuyiwa:
he wants to sniff ur fish taw taw

Bea.nn.manX:
That's how dogs celebrate my mom after sucking their dick.

Bee.anm.anX:
learner

M0S.Tfin.est:
ever since I came to this forum I have never had any original moniker, after trolling and defeating my enemies I usually drop the monikers by deactivating them.
I've never used a moniker more than a month so stop fooling yourself

Mil.itaryL.ady:
k0yyes I go finish your life for this forum.
That your picture I must spread it for the whole world to see, I'll print it and post it as a bill on every locations in Asaba and tag you as a kidnapper and ritualists so everybody would know you as a criminal
Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
ImbecilicsamueI abiodunjonah:
I shut up my ashawo mama

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
ImbecilicsamueI inspectorlawal aka satanicsatanist:
embarassed

Is this the best you can do? Frustrated g@y scammer. grin

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
I'm your nightmare

You are a nobody. That is why you hide behind people's monikers.

Hungry Scammer. grin I am your night mare. cheesy

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
I'm your slave Koyyes

That's more like it. grin
Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
ImbecilicsamueI satanicsatanist:
I am desperate to end u cos u give me slipless nyts

It won't be that easy. Failure. grin
Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
ImbecilicsamueI:
and I can see your mouth is getting more wider due to your excessive sucking of mods c0ck

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

These are all cloned accounts below. Ban them!!

ImbecilicsamueI:
shut up Amatarasha ashawo

ImbecilicsamueI:
I'm your nightmare

MissBKsouI:
this your talk no make sense.
No be every guy dey irresponsible like your useless father

MissBKsouI:
you no get sense

MissBKsouI:
fool

Rule 1,2,3,8 ,9 ,10, 19
This is a cloned account created by an identity theft scammer and homosexual. He is a male not a female and has been banned countless times.
Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by Imbecilicsamuel: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
ImbecilicsamueI satanicsatanist C0ck sucker:
I, satanicsatanist love ¢um wink but all my friends and invisible fans are all failures like me.. borrowing loan up and down embarassed

Sick B1ctch grin
Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by Imbecilicsamuel: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
ImbecilicsamueI satanicsatanist aka inspectorlawal:
my useless mother is hard core ashawo

Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by Flamees(m): 2:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:
This scammer has cloned my account.

Rule 1,2,3,8 ,9 ,10, 19
This is a cloned account like the one below created by an identity theft scammer and homosexual. He is a male not a female and has been banned countless times.

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

This scammer is same as the one with the banned account below.

Ban him!!!

Other of his banned accounts below.

E remain for you to gi work at the police investigation department wtf man!!
Re: Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. by 9japarts: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2022

Delta State Yahoo Boy On The Run As His Girlfriend Escape Being Used For RITUAL / Fact-check: Drone Footage Of Bandits In The Forest Was Taken In Kenya / Most Bizzare Solved Cases And Famous Criminals In History <<histogore<<