Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video (3848 Views)

Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested / 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by Rayd502(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2022
A 15-year-old Mexican girl has died after accidentally shooting herself while posing with an Uzi submachine gun for a TikTok video.

Yazmín Esmeralda was visiting her grandmother's home in the town of Guasave, Sinaloa's with her family when the incident happened, it was reported.

The state prosecutor's office said the girl found the weapon in the bottom of her grandmother's bedroom wardrobe.

It is believed she then asked her brother to film her posing with the gun for a video she could upload to TikTok.

Yazmín Esmeralda, 15, had asked her brother to film her posing with the Uzi at her grandmother's Sinaloa, Mexico home for a video she could upload to TikTok when it accidentally fired, killing her.
But the gun went off by accident and instantly killed Yazmin. Her mother was woken up by the sound of a gunshot.

It remains unclear how the automatic weapon came to be in the house, Sara Bruna Quiñonez Estrada, Sinaloa’s state prosecutor, told VICE News.

'The fact that there were weapons in the house, that weren’t controlled, is the responsibility of the adults who knew there were children in the house,' she said in a statement.

Quiñonez Estrada added that Mexico's army had stopped using 9mm Uzis because of difficulties with the weapon's safety lock and an apparent tendency 'to go off accidentally'.

While it is extremely hard and expensive to obtain a permit for a weapon in Mexico, the country is awash with illegal weapons thousands of them bought in US gun stores and then trafficked illegally over the border.

The death of the 15-year-old girl has sparked concerns about the attraction of young people towards cartels.

'That she chose to record a clip [in that way] shows that our youth is immersed in that culture,' said Quiñonez Estrada. 'It’s what they hear about at all hours.'

Sinaloa, where her grandmother's house is located, was also home to the cartel once headed by Joaquín 'El Chapo' Guzmán, the notorious drug laws who is now imprisoned in the US.

The 64-year-old was found guilty on 10 counts in February 2019, including trafficking billions of dollars of drugs and conspiring to murder enemies as the co-founder of Mexico's Sinaloa Cartel.

El Chapo has been serving a life sentence at ADX Florence, the most secure federal prison, in Colorado, and was also ordered to forfeit $12.7 billion.

Cc.Lalasticlala
Mynd 44

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10551439/Mexican-teen-15-accidentally-kills-Uzi-tried-record-TikTok.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by Totilopussylick(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2022
angry
Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by Nbotee(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2022
Social media have made so many young persons foolish

5 Likes

Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by Eben91: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Israeli made uzi kill the maxican babe

2 Likes

Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by Karlovych: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2022
embarassed The number of daft people on social media is alarming, SMH.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by nickyj19: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Tik Tok gose wrong

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by Umueme: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
The amount of brainless people nowadays is alarming

2 Likes

Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by MoneyGoDrop: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Better luck next time girl. Always check if it's loaded. Uzi no be joke.
Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
RIP to the girl. Y'all didn't even upload a picture here? Yeye journalism.

Please, y'all should check out my profile to see my videos for your entertainment. I made acapella cover of songs that you might like. Someone asked if I was a comedian while another asked why I was crying after watching my videos. Well, check one of them out at least and tell me what you think. Insult is allowed. Feel free to share with your loved ones if you like it.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by BanevsJoker(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
"Na phone go kill you" finally came to pass.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by Rahkman: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Eben91:
Israeli made uzi kill the maxican babe
I guess Mexico should invade Israel for that

2 Likes

Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by Gadafii: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Uzi wey no get joy, he go just dey vomit hot lead like say no tomorrow
Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by Nicepoker(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tik tok generation.
Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by ekaette1621: 12:43am On Mar 02, 2022
wahala be like bicycle
Re: 15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video by Eben91: 1:17am On Mar 02, 2022
Rahkman:
I guess Mexico should invade Israel for that
grin grin grin grin even if Israel kill Mexican president, Mexico will still not dream of invading Israel.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion School In Benin City Edo State ---excel Fashion School / Video: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Penis While He Was Asleep, He Wakes Up Tak. / Horror: Man Stabbed Wife On Her Private Part(viewers Disretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.