Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,429 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) (51975 Views)

Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by UselessBuharist: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bedtec:
Make her family prepare cos she won't last up to 5years before she dies

Very true
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by METTLESUM: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Effect of Alcohol abuse. Wetin alcohol go cause enh! Stupid girl.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by mixta140: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Maybe kane and undertaker should have died earlier meanwhile both are advanced in age
I been wan talk this sef
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Yeah, but i'm very careful with my life. I love my life!
Sorry you can never love your life to love away death. It is just the sad truth
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by nattyGENT: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
VERY STUPID & BIG SENSELESS WOMAN THAT HER MATES HAVE MARRIED & RAISED KIDS ALREADY, EXHIBITING NONSENSE
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by juman(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Human being dreadful of casket.
I believe her parents would be angry with her.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Ugonna62: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
AdeOri99:

Yes, necessity also.

You invent out of necessity if you had a problem to solve. But inventions are not always because of a challenge, although challenges are bound to bring invention.

In other word, necessity is not a must for invention, inventors are researchers, they are those that are just curious about nature, so they explore. Invention can also arise from mistakes.
necessity is the reason for any invention,its all about seeking for a solution to problems,.dont get it twisted,no one embark on a research or invention for a mere curiosity or childs play,its a serious business.life is about solving problems.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bedtec:

Is that what they told you!!!
Na so u fear death reach...who God never kill never die o.
Life and Death dey God hand!!
If God hasn't destined it...is not coming soon...so chill... Don't take life too seriously.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by remsonik(f): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Is she wishing death to come upon her in her 30's. What she did is wrong, there are evil spirits going all around looking for whom to devour. One has to be careful
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ugonna62:
necessity is the reason for any invention,its all about seeking for a solution to problems,.dont get it twisted,no one embark on a research or invention for a mere curiosity or childs play,its a serious business.life is about solving problems.
speak for yourself.

I learn a lot of things, I even try solving a lot of problem just for the fun.

Some of us are not that serious with life, we just do things for fun and gather unnecessary information, hence when they are needed in the future, we know how to use them, but i do not learn those things with a plan. I AM JUST CURIOUS.

Speak for yourself.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Charlico2(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
majamajic:

Stop taking life seriously , we not all coming out alive

That lady is sick joor! pure exhibition of madness
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by gladdensir(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
You dey make me laugh o grin grin
vibre:
Smart woman, she don show death say she no dey fear am, now na death go dey fear the woman. I support her birthday celebration with two fresh cucumbers.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Exsonyaksoncons: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
The last time I check all the people that used casket to do one thing or the other ended up dying

May God save her if not
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmmmm, this is serious.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:44am On Mar 02, 2022
Shalommy:

Exactly and I'm grateful for the gift of life!!!!
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by begge: 4:10am On Mar 02, 2022
This is how ekwale weed work sometime
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by onikoyikosoko: 6:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Shalommy:
Stupid woman.. Must we joke with everything? Chaii..

Dead is inevitable....so what the fuss?

I can decide to be sleeping in a tomb or casket....what wrong with that?
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by onikoyikosoko: 6:02am On Mar 02, 2022
HitSong:
Ọdẹ olosho

I'm sure that her BODYCOUNT can never be less than 29, yet many of them will claim not to be prostitutes

Useless Generation

How that one take concern you? Nigerians should learn to mind their business
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Many are mad but few are roaming. She has signed out of the world. If you know you know
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Sirpaul8798(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Normal people are very few in this world. Is this cruise or madness?
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2022
codedearner:
I don't know if this is bad or really bad but bcus [b][/b] posted it, it must be extremely bad

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Both Bad, Good And Ugly Part Of The News.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by caesymore(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Shalommy:

Mehn... Baby na fear fear, na your type go see rat for room lockup room dey wait make hubby fall back come kill am grin
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by caesymore(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2022
realstars:
She had killed the old salfe and comes out with new life for the next level of life to the grave.

grin
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by funketch(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bedtec:

And when it happens now, people will be saying she had premonition of what will happen to her!
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by TheOmoney(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Shalommy:
Stupid woman.. Must we joke with everything? Chaii..

Casket is a mere furniture!
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by TheOmoney(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bedtec:

Funny....you that didn't enter coffin... what's the guarantee that u'll last more than a year or 2?

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
mixta140:

I been wan talk this sef

grin cheesy
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bedtec:
God is that you?
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by millionboi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
celestine2015:
A lot of people that tried this in the past, died after few days...
Seems she doesn't understand the implication of her actions.
thy is no implications

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.