Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Oziseff Data Is Fraudulent! Beware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oziseff Data Is Fraudulent! Beware (543 Views)

Jubilee Syringe Mauncturing Company ( JSM) Onna Akwa Ibom Is Fraudulent Company, / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account / Shocking Revelation: Social Exchange Market Grant Busted As Fraudulent Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oziseff Data Is Fraudulent! Beware by shammahyaro(f): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Few days ago, I purchased data on Ozisef data site. Airtel network 20gb and I didn't get the data, I reached out to them and they refused to reply me through all means.

After I called several times, they replied and said the number isn't an Airtel line and they have been charged.

Note that I tried purchasing the same data from another site and my money was returned because it didn't go through.

Please how can they claim to be charged for a data that didn't go through? And refused to pick my call till I called more than 2 days.

Beware of Ozisef data. They are Fraud--lent and sca---mmers. They are fake and have refused to refund me for a failed transaction.
Re: Oziseff Data Is Fraudulent! Beware by shammahyaro(f): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Name

Lukman Onimisi Tijani of Ozisef data is a fraud. Beware of purchasing anything from them.

Re: Oziseff Data Is Fraudulent! Beware by shammahyaro(f): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2022
See the attached

Re: Oziseff Data Is Fraudulent! Beware by shammahyaro(f): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Just found out his a Nairalander sef

https://www.nairaland.com/oziseff
Re: Oziseff Data Is Fraudulent! Beware by Candidlady: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2022
Why didn't you purchase directly from airtel

Its just 5000...

Can't trust any of this vendors

Hopefully they answer you
Re: Oziseff Data Is Fraudulent! Beware by rickpat(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2022
be careful using these vendors... hopefully they reply you..
Re: Oziseff Data Is Fraudulent! Beware by rickpat(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:
Why didn't you purchase directly from airtel

Its just 5000...

Can't trust any of this vendors

Hopefully they answer you
how are doing candid?
Re: Oziseff Data Is Fraudulent! Beware by ASF08: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Shammah please I'm trying to reach you on the change of Dob on Nin u commented on another thread. My WhatsApp num is 08154993083. Pls reach out to me.

(1) (Reply)

Double Wahala For Thief / Police officers caught on camera fighting in Oshodi over the weekend (video) / Nko And Onyadama Crisis: Army Displaced More People Homeless (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.