Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Her Blood Flow Was Irregular After Using Misoprostol Pills For Abortion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Blood Flow Was Irregular After Using Misoprostol Pills For Abortion (827 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Blood Flow Was Irregular After Using Misoprostol Pills For Abortion by Billionairebarb(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Hello
I will quickly go straight to the point.
My girl tested positive for a pregnancy strip test and from my calculations it was just 2 weeks old. So, I unhesitatingly got a Misofem( Misoprostol) . Two was placed under her tongue to dissolve and two pill were inserted into the vagina; and two tablets of diclofenac to subside any ensuing pains. After about 4 hours she started bleeding as expected with a heavy sticky flow. After some hours it stopped and she felt no pain around the abdomen. The next day there was no bleeding or spotting of blood. But two days later after the abortion the bleeding continue, now with abdominal pains.
Please what can I do.

Mature answers please!
Re: Her Blood Flow Was Irregular After Using Misoprostol Pills For Abortion by Shalommy(f): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
You're about killing somebody. Chaiii...
Re: Her Blood Flow Was Irregular After Using Misoprostol Pills For Abortion by advanceDNA: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Billionairebarb:
Hello
I will quickly go straight to the point.
My girl tested positive for a pregnancy strip test and from my calculations it was just 2 weeks old. So, I unhesitatingly got a Misofem( Misoprostol) . Two was placed under her tongue to dissolve and two pill were inserted into the vagina; and two tablets of diclofenac to subside any ensuing pains. After about 4 hours she started bleeding as expected with a heavy sticky flow. After some hours it stopped and she felt no pain around the abdomen. The next day there was no bleeding or spotting of blood. But two days later after the abortion the bleeding continue, now with abdominal pains.
Please what can I do.

Mature answers please!

Oga Ade, na somebody daughter be that ooo.. a whole human being....

just imagine say na ur sister, I bet the first you would do is take her to the hospital if you see her like that....right now forget about the secret you are trying to keep....though it might be the normal reaction to the drug but just Incase the issue might escalate carry am go hospital sharpally....

If something do that girl .. na ritualist them go call you ooo
Re: Her Blood Flow Was Irregular After Using Misoprostol Pills For Abortion by doctokwus: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
You went to procure an abortion.
Take her to the hospital fast because if anything happens to her,people,her family and even your own family would believe you used her for rituals.
It's better to face the truth and consequences of something illegal both of u did,than the crime of manslaughter because believe u me,uncontrolled bleeding from any cause is one of the most common causes of death.

(1) (Reply)

Delayed Ejaculation: The Cure Or Solution? / Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Need Staff Physician / Induction Into The Hall Of Fame/shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.