Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Hnd To Bsc Then Masters In Usa, Spain Or Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hnd To Bsc Then Masters In Usa, Spain Or Germany (204 Views)

Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hnd To Bsc Then Masters In Usa, Spain Or Germany by toshibad(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hello guys, I'm an HND graduate but yet to go for NYSC as at the time of writing this post (jamb wahala), but will be going to camp soon shaaaa.

I wish to further my academics abroad and also work. My choice countries are USA, Germany and Spain (for now), I'm looking for schools where I can do a top-up BSc pogramme with my HND certificate and then MSc afterwards.

Your suggestions, advices and contributions would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Transit Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Mauritius? / Video Of A Passenger With No Flying Experience’ Landed A Plane In Florida / Can Nigerian With A Visiting Visa In Canada, Apply For Visiting Visa To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.