Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Am Scared! It's Not Ozone Layer Again ,it Is: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Scared! It's Not Ozone Layer Again ,it Is: (804 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D / N N Fems Industries Limited (ozone) / Layer 3 Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared! It's Not Ozone Layer Again ,it Is: by smileseal: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2007
It was ozone layer that we heard about , three four years ago, now it's global warming[color=#990000][/color], I'm scared ! you cant believe that the recent rainfall that lasted for three days in the south west region of the country as been associated with Global warming, we are closer to the end of the world than never before
Re: Am Scared! It's Not Ozone Layer Again ,it Is: by ujkatie: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2007
But i still dont understand why u are scared
Is it becos of the rains or the fact that the world will come to an end one day? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Scared! It's Not Ozone Layer Again ,it Is: by Guardian(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2007
Hey,
STOP posting irrelevant post in JOB section.

Nonesense, sad

Seun !!! Contain this. The job section is unceseaarily unorganised and growing. make sure those who post irrelevant post in the wrong sections get penalized or deleted immediately.
Re: Am Scared! It's Not Ozone Layer Again ,it Is: by awat: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2007
Granted this post is outta place in the job section, but I must tell ya'll "IT IS NOT USELESS!!!". Imagine Nigeria was South east Asia where the Tsunami struck and claimed over 200,000 lives!. We as Nigerians and Africans in general should be eternally grateful to God that we live in a region that is not prone to such natural disasters. Take a closer look at CNN's coverage of events in Asia, parts of Europe and Southern America and you might just begin to shake in yer boots a little. I believe that God in His infinite mercy has seen that we in Nigeria are very irresponsible and pathologically disorganized, and allowing us to be subjected to naural disasters such as tsunamis, hurricanes and the likes will only amount to wiping us off the map of planet earth. Ordinary plane crash we no fit handle, na tsunami or earthquake naim we go fit? Ha! I think we should be more concerned about the effects of global warming cos there's no guarantee that we'll be shielded from a fallout if it happens-------remember the only thing that's constant about climate is its unpredictability. And like the initiator of this thread said, "we really are in the end times". Anything fit happen.
Re: Am Scared! It's Not Ozone Layer Again ,it Is: by marvostica(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2007
You are making a point but l don't this is the right place to post dis topic.
Please next time dont try cos this place is suposed to be for jobs strictly.
Re: Am Scared! It's Not Ozone Layer Again ,it Is: by Gbasso: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2007
A stakeholders meeting on the impact of blobal warming meet in lagos last June and a team of expert warned that Bayelsa, lagos and Rivers will be sunk in within the next 50yrs, reported the Guardian newspaper, but I cant quote the exact date. If you come to lekki area f lagos, you will see the Impact of the rising water levels. Those who had lived here for long said this years water retaintion has been unusual, When Billion tonns of CO2 go into the atmosphere, what do you expect?, Yes the end is almost here, just brace up for the truth and trust in God my dear.
Re: Am Scared! It's Not Ozone Layer Again ,it Is: by Ndipe(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2007
No place in this world is immune to tragedies. Africa is infamous for famine and hunger, the West is plagued by hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes, while Asian countries are relatively unscathed by the tsunamis. What else is there?

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Been Contacted By The Companies(peopple Prime Fair) / Securing Telecom/oil Jobs Via Gis / Fidelity Bank 2nd Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.