Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) (53278 Views)

The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by legalmoney(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
The reason southern Nigeria is developing faster than north is because the southern people pressurize their state government to rapidly develop their state.

The northern people need to start holding their leaders accountable.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by heniford2: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Not special in Uyo undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by thorpido(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Akwa Ibom ayaya.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
TayoAinaFilms:
The Beauty of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me is a Video where I explore Akwa Ibom state in Southern Nigeria in Hopes to Rediscover the Culture, Lifestyle, and people of the City. I boarded a plane to Uyo which is the state capital and stayed in the City for 4 Days. In this video, I explore Uyo Stadium, Green Park and I try out some local delicacies like AFang Soup. This new series involves me sharing my experience across Nigeria in the Hopes or Rediscovering the Lost Beauty and Vibrance of the Country. Do like, watch and Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwHPX95fEf0

e nor concern me, naija matter nor freak me again
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Cognitivereason: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Some of this nairaland mods..are just somehow..
He posted this thread on 1st of Mar..u pushed to FP 10 days after...

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Shadysen: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Julaion24:
I love their women, lol
stay off! I won't warn you again.
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Flossy6896: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
'The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me'! (Video) Nollywood actress Oby Ezekwesili, known for her lead role in the movie Beauty In Lagos has made headlines recently with her statement on Southern Nigeria as 'The Beauty of the World' She appeared at the NUJMA 2017 to talk about the state of affairs in Nigeria, especially the state of education, and the rest Below is an edited version of her speech; I am Oby Ezekwesili, popularly known as 'Obezi ' I am also the former President of the Women's Party in Nigeria We have some things to discuss today, and the first subject I am going to mention is this I want to start by thanking NUJMA for hosting me and allowing me to come to this very wonderful city of New York You know, New York is a very beautiful city
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Shadysen: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nice place. Proudly akwa ibomite

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by mmsen: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
AKS and CRS are the best part of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
That beauty must be
CrossRiver and AkwaIbom only

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Zeel007: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
TayoAinaFilms:
The Beauty of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me is a Video where I explore Akwa Ibom state in Southern Nigeria in Hopes to Rediscover the Culture, Lifestyle, and people of the City. I boarded a plane to Uyo which is the state capital and stayed in the City for 4 Days. In this video, I explore Uyo Stadium, Green Park and I try out some local delicacies like AFang Soup. This new series involves me sharing my experience across Nigeria in the Hopes or Rediscovering the Lost Beauty and Vibrance of the Country. Do like, watch and Enjoy.

Tayo baba, waahlahi your documentary always motivate me. Anyway am looking for job o...I can work as your P.A for real o...

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by MumuYorubaBoy: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is nice. One of the best states to live in

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by RightToReject(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
There are a whole lot of beautiful places in Southern Nigeria and Nigeria in general, and this is the reason why whenever I see myopic and unprivileged Nigerians who have not been opportune to travel around most parts of the world, or who only have the privilege to virtually or physically see tourist and attractive parts of a literally poor country like Seychelles, conclude that Nigeria is beneath such countries in terms of beauty and prosperity, I just laugh.

Yes, Nigeria is not where it ought to be progressively yet, most of the places and countries most Nigerians do use to compare to it have always been a pointer about how uninformed they are, even when they try so hard to gloss their ignorance with haughtiness in order to appear woke.
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by itaketo: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sen. Akpabio collected money for Olympic stadium but he gave us only football pitch. He handle us into the hand of Udom Emmanuel today uncompleted projects are everywhere including Uyo township stadium.
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nice one Tayo
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by NoFucksToGive: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
kingscare1:
Yea, Yeah, Yeah, Nigria is blessed, Nigeria is beautiful, Nigerians living uptown are rich and comfortable with lights and water running constantly.
Now my questions are, what about Nigeria and Nigerians in the downtown?
what about the sufferings of the poor people experience in the uptown?
What about all the parts of Nigeria that does not have or enjoy electricity, they don't even have money to buy high-priced Nigeria fuels and those that dont have good water system? What about the poor among us suffering and starving everyday to be alive in Nigeria?
What about the heartless and cold politicians that contantly steal billions of Naira and dollars with numerous investments, where as people are dieing of hunger and poor medical facilities?

What about people, families that die every day due to numerous death traps bad roads we call roads in Nigeria?
What about people and families killed everyday we see on the news by killer-herdsmen, Unknown Gunmen, Bandits, rictualists ansd so on?

What about them? angry

No reason to celebrate NIGERIA yet sad
Until Nigerians are ready to rise up and say no , things will never ever change for these set.of people you mentioned. The rich will keep using them as slaves and as human ritual meat ..

Until the oridnary citizens get up and say give us change or we burn this whole country down, nothing will change
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Antoeni(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
The Region is Also Blessed With
Standard Equipment

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by ovie8200: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
quadraheem:
Nigeria is so blessed

He said southern, Nigeria, and not Nigeria as a whole......get that into your skull!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by timefarm(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
TayoAina don dey do nairaland.
Oga oooo.

More money to Seun.
Tayoainafilms.
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Hannover(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
KingEverest:
Afang soup cheesy smiley

tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by JudasNaKarrot: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Akwa ibom is fine but why are akwa ibom people littered all over the ghetto of Lagos.
Their government should concentrate on human empowerment rather than all this unnecessary amenities that is not reflecting on their citizens life
The government can't do anything about that. That lifestyle is in their DNA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by ovawise5050: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
zazu zeh
Akonimohate12:
Shithole
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Cj4charles(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
wink
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by delpee(f): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Well done Tayo. Your videos provide so much positive information about Nigeria and Africa.
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by chaloskyx: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
lol na Niger delta money dem use build their states while the so called ND is a shithole
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Olam09(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
TayoAinaFilms:

Never knew you were a nairalander.. watched one of your video on YouTube where you featured in Drew binsky's travel video.
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by okonja(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
This one don collect money for campaign, come dey package this one for us. grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by masterpiecer(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Akwa ibom is fine but why are akwa ibom people littered all over the ghetto of Lagos.
Their government should concentrate on human empowerment rather than all this unnecessary amenities that is not reflecting on their citizens life

Most time it's better to live outside the comfort of home either for several reasons

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by DenreleDave(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
GboyegaD:
I am surely visiting Uyo on my next trip. It looks so serene.

Pls do sir.. Uyo is a good place.. I wish I can get a good job there so I will just leave Lagos and settle in uyo

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by DenreleDave(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
masterpiecer:

Most time it's better to live outside the comfort of home either for several reasons

Lies.. The guy is right... Akwa ibom is really bad at human empowerment..... I served there and I really wish to stay but cudnt.... Here in Lagos, Akwa ibomites plenty and they also acknowledge lack of human empowerment in their state..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! / Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos, Cries Out For Help (Video) / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.