Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC (6783 Views)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) / He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Cultistupdate: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2022
Remember I told u guys in my last thread to start running. If you're in Ijoku in Ogun start I'll advice you to relocate immediately.
https://www.nairaland.com/7007056/blackaxe-buccaneer-ijoko-ogun-state

If you're in any of these groups. Atleast 5 people has died since that thread.

Well these are the dead bodies. Let me explain to u what has been happening.

There is an intensified cult war between Blackaxe and Buccaneer in Ijoko in Ogun state Nigeria. This war has gone to the extent they are now going to people's family houses to look for them. So that's why I'm advising you to relocate from Ijoku in Ogun state.

So this is the full details of what caused this cult war. And this is the current situation around Ijoko.
This war started when a young man who is said to be the number one of Buccaneer in Ijoku, went to a place called Oja to buy some suya.

So they started arguing who came to buy suya first, the Buccaneer said it was him the Blackaxe members said it was them.
The argument got so so heated that punches were thrown then everybody went home.

The next day the Buccaneer number one called some of his gang members to kill some Blackaxe members because they beat him up when they were arguing who came first to buy the suya.

So the next day the number of Buccaneer went and mobilized atleast 30 of his men and they went to the suya spot called Oja, probably the Blackaxe members do hangout there alot. Fight broke out and a Blackaxe member was killed whoose name is Demola.

Then it became a full blown war

So the Blackaxe members got angry and needed to revenge but on their first strike they killed a wrong person.

Which was in this thread I posted some days ago.
The innocent man they killed was a close friend to a Buccaneer member.

Reference this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7002927/stab-innocent-man-throat-blackaxe

So after the Blackaxe members mistakenly killed the innocent man based on his close relationship to their rival.
The Buccaneer went ahead and killed 3 Blackaxe members.

So on Sunday being the 27th of February the Blackaxe members went to the house of a very popular Buccaneer member, they took him away in the presence of his siblings and killed him in an uncompleted building. They opened his intestines and cut off his hands. He is the one in the last picture below.

So after they killed their Rival they also caught another Blackaxe member and killed him. They accused him of being a saboteur that he gives information to the police.

Their member that was killed was the one u see them stabbing bottles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Haakeem(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Where are the pixs?. Me self no wan sleep this night.

2 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Cultistupdate: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2022
Haakeem:
Where are the pixs?. Me self no wan sleep this night.

Check in now.

This particular cult war was caused by suya. Who first come to buy and who did not first come to buy..

In reference above

3 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Cultistupdate: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2022
This is another dead body.

Few hours after my warning thread.

2 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Haakeem(m): 12:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Check in now
all seencry.
Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Cultistupdate: 12:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Haakeem:
all seencry.

Lastly see another dead body.

They stab his throat he was still dying they were still stabbing him.

2 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Cultistupdate: 12:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Bastardlyrich will be blind by now. Patiently waiting for Anambra update to call me tribal

8 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Check in now.

This particular cult war was caused by suya. Who first come to buy and who did not first come to buy
�� Beg and Kill..Una go hear word

1 Like

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Cultistupdate: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Gloccz:
�� Beg and Kill..Una go hear word

What is beg and kill
Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Cultistupdate: 12:56am On Mar 02, 2022
The story has been completed
Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Tapout(m): 1:37am On Mar 02, 2022
Well, they can all kill themselves and use the dead bodies for the suya that started the fight in the first place. RIP to the innocent ones caught in the cross fire.

4 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Bedtec: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2022
Kefo for all man , all for himself if you know you know ..... Shun cultisim...
Ogun state never has good news

1 Like

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by shagasha: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2022
5 mins of patience from either of the guys could have avoided this. I have this strong belief that the rituals that take place during the initiation process is the major cause of this senseless killings

Anyways.... War is coming where those that love to kill can kill and kill and kill.

RIP to the innocent guy

6 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Neddstark: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Over suya ooo. Suya sef fit no sweet sef.
Abeg if you no dey cult, no keep cultists as friend. The demon wey enter body during initiation need blood including ju blood. Avoid cultists like plague. Let them kill themselves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Neddstark: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2022
shagasha:
5 mins of patience from either of the guys could have avoided this. I have this strong belief that the rituals that take place during the initiation process is the major cause of this senseless killings

Anyways.... War is coming where those that love to kill can kill and kill and kill.

RIP to the innocent guy

I dey tell you. Must be a bloodlust demon that possesses cultists during baming/blending. I doubt if the suya wey dem one buy pass 1000 naira sef.

1 Like

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by teezzybee: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2022
These guys brutal o.
Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Nonexisting: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Gradually, less idiots are walking the earth. We are getting there, thank you God.

7 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by nickyj19: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2022
RIP 2 the innocent one if truly he his undecided
Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Danastow: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2022
Na waooo but people always say buccaneer cannot fight any other cult group that they are too lazy to fight

2 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Cultistupdate: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2022
shagasha:

RIP to the innocent guy

Actually innocent people are getting in the cross fire. Vikings sent a what'sap message that no Blackaxe member will ever do marriage in Anambra again they will enter and kill everybody too.
The cycle goes on.

Who knows how much suya cause this thing. E fit be suya of 500 sef

5 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Cultistupdate: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Tapout:
Well, they can all kill themselves and use the dead bodies for the suya that started the fight in the first place. RIP to the innocent ones caught in the cross fire.

The government has to intervene because the innocent will continue getting caught to.
Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Cultistupdate: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2022
Bedtec:
Kefo for all man , all for himself if you know you know ..... Shun cultisim...
Ogun state never has good news

When it comes to cultism no state in Nigeria has a good news.
But it seems like the North is good only in the aspect of less cultist activities.

2 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Cultistupdate: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Neddstark:
Over suya ooo. Suya sef fit no sweet sef.
Abeg if you no dey cult, no keep cultists as friend. The demon wey enter body during initiation need blood including ju blood. Avoid cultists like plague. Let them kill themselves.

If mama bird run den go shoot pikin. Avoid keeping cultist as friends

2 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Cultistupdate: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Neddstark:

I dey tell you. Must be a bloodlust demon that possesses cultists during baming/blending. I doubt if the suya wey dem one buy pass 1000 naira sef.

E no go pass 500 own. Only because I come first u, I no come first u only. grin

2 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Action102(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Remember I told u guys in my last thread to start running. If you're in Ijoku in Ogun start I'll advice you to relocate immediately.

Cultism is 21st Century

1 Like

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by kingyakos: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2022
Make Dem kill dia sef de go, the fewer the better.....headless duckfowl dem

2 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by kingyakos: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2022
Sebi Dem say na wole soyinka bring cultism come naija

1 Like

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by BeerBeerManiple: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Our con fraternity should go and learn models from developed countries like USA. Theirs is for advancement of mordernity and helping each other. You will hear names like Sigma phi sigma. Alpha Cappa beta.

What you get in Nigeria is Occultism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by kingjizz: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Black on black killing
Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Emmyginger(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2022
These cult groups were founded to help humanity, but what we have now are deranged youths looking to show who is boss.

2 Likes

Re: They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC by Firecross: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
This people no get money���
I know many Cultists that wont try this anymore because they are rich guys now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Pictured Breastfeeding Her Son And Dog At The Same Time / BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 30 Persons In Ebonyi State (graphic Pic) / 10 Most Brutal Prisons In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.