Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (28161 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Man Shot Dead By Gunmen 9 Days To His Wedding In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
A Mother, Chigozie Nte Onuobu and her four children were burnt to death at their home in Agubata Echara, Ikwo Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.

The cause of the fire outbreak which occurred on Tuesday night, March 1, was yet unknown, however, a family member, Sunday Okoro, who confirmed the tragic incident said it was a case of arson.

He wrote;

"I Was Speechless When I Got Sad News This Morning That My Uncle Grandchildren And The Mother (Chigozia) Were Burned By Fire Beyond Recognition By Unknown Wicked Ones At Night. 4kids And The Mother.

"What A Wicked World We are. It Happened At Agubata Echara In Ikwo L.G.A, Of Ebonyi State Nigeria. Why Is All These Happening In My State, My Local Government, My Village, My Community Even My Family.

"God Show Mercy. For Those That Did This Atrocities, You Have Inherited Generational Curses. It Shall Never Be Well With You Till Thy Kingdom Come. Amen"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by KingEverest: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
So sad may there souls rest in peace cry

7 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
So sad may there souls rest in peace cry

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
See Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
illicit:
Na wa o

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Karlovych: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
embarassed What is really going on in Igboland? RIP to the deceased.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by MoneyGoDrop: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is bad. A whole family is gone for good. RIP to them.

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by nyiamfrank: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ho!
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed What is really going on in Igboland? RIP to the deceased.

Nawa For You, Are You Not From Igbo?
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Confusions:

One, the post says the cause of the fire is yet to be known.

Two, one man whose statement is in the post claims wicked people caused the fire.

Three, the picture looks like the picture of another fire incident that happened in Ebonyi many months ago.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Confusions:

One, the post says the cause of the fire is yet to be known.

Two, one man whose statement is in the post claims wicked people caused the fire.

Three, the picture looks like the picture of another fire incident that happened in Ebonyi many months ago.

What Are You Trying To Say Here?

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
post=110688643:
What Are You Trying To Say Here?
I am not trying to say it, I have already said it. Let me repeat it, confusions.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rip.
Mans inhumanity to man...
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
immortalcrown:

I am not trying to say it, I have already said it. Let me repeat it, confusions.

Noted, Incase If You Want To Convert Your Airtime To Cash, Is At Your Service
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by JosephXavier: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is really pathetic and inhuman

Serious investigation should be conducted to fish out the perpetrators of this heinous crime

How can someone set a whole family ablaze and innocent children for that matter

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by cerowo(f): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Tragic embarassed
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by 4tomandchi: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
So sad may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
What a Tragedy!! shocked
So sad.

May her soul and those of her kids Rest in Perfect Peace.

So sad.

@OP,
Udoka, AKA , continuing from our last discussion, please, try as much as you can to input some positive and good news/stories to your blogging business, don't concentrate SOLELY on Bad news about, deaths, blood, accidents, human beings burnt, jungle justice, heads and hands being cut off, parents killing children, children murdering their mothers, brothers and sisters stabbing each and all other evil vices.
Don't let people label you as a Bad news carrier alone Nwanne. Not good for business biko!
Not all Nigerians love reading Bad and evil news 24/7.
Some of us still have human blood running and flowing through our veins please!
Tweak it!!!

Our kobo @[/b].

@Topic,
[b]RIP
to the dead.

eduj:
this is your first post that made me laugh
We pray the laughter will never depart from your lips in Jesus name.
We pray you have more reasons to laugh in life.
Nice day!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by englishmart(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Everybody owes death a debt. Nobody is assured of how he's gonna pay. But everyone must pay

3 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by yadin87301: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Pele10: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Chaiii!!! what a tragedy,may God give the family the heart to bear such a huge lost.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2022

I dedicate this song from Inyaya to you ma'am, may your soul and that if your kids rest in peace..

mama love, too sweet ooo.. my happiness na your cup of tea, everything for you I go do mama heeeey, your love I nor go forget, nne mooo... mama oyoyo, ayama heey.. mama jollof oo ayama heey....
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by lasheun: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Eboyin and killings nowadays.
Na wa o!!!
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rip
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
lasheun:
Eboyin and killings nowadays.
Na wa o!!!

You must be drunk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Dies In Ogun Shrine, Police Arrest Priest, Father (pic) / Man Dies While Chasing Mysterious Goat / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Four Friends Returning From Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.