Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

"I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) (71868 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
When your country starts to serve u hotta hotta no complain o.
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is serious.
All the best to the corps member as she obey the clarion call.
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by tillaman(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by belorey713: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Better
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Originality007: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin na ur head ache b that
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by SheriffDTrader(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Funny thing is NYSC take your measurements when you're doing your registration. Yet they still give PCMs oversized kits when you get to camp. Can we ever get anything right in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
No worry, nobody go tell you what to do when those secondary pupils go come open your matter
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nothing wrong with the khaki nah
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Action102(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
post=110690301:
A Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Bauchi State, Tabitha Akighirga, has said she won't spend N1k to adjust her over sized Khaki uniform.

"Since nysc don turn me to man with big khaki am not going to adjust any thing with my 1k. I will serve my country like this. how do you see." she wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

�����
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by ringsozo11: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
E good jo
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Why do people feel they just have to assume they are automatically Nigerian? I don't still get this?

Are we so lost? What makes you Nigerian? Just hear the foreign name sef, "Tabitha"? Like wtf! How many Europeans bear names like "Gbenga", "Onome", "Ewere" etc?

Black people have this tremendous ability to lose their self-values and consciousness.
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by MrCover: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nothing MR COVER No Go See Inside Blogging Business
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Holi(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
You really disappointed my expectation
Yours is body fitted nah
come and see mine that year.
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by nickyj19: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Whazar:
Nah u sabi

We dey Ukraine like this dey fight war
how many of una undecided my regard 2 Volodymyr Zelenskyy
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by mannasseh(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
how do you see what? graduate
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Imbecilicsamuel: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
You think they care?

Your leaders want you to be a side chick after you serve. That's the only future they wish for you.

If you like, vote for them again come 2023.
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Carry go nothing do you
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Aboks(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dis wan too na news
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by MayStudios: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nice
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by tunnex190: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
and its nonsense story.

No correspondent to report great news again? sad
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Omeleyi: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Cool! cool The country doesn't deserve your 1k
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by damiloladuke: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
You try
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by treatise: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Stevenson20:
Ogbeni go and shape that winter clothes they gave you in the name of NYSC uniform. But come to think of it, during the time of registration they'll ask you the size of your clothes and shoes. But at the end, they'll carry oversize clothes and shoes give everybody. During our days as corpers we exchanged clothes and shoes tire. This country has a very long way to go.

Others and I shaped kits that required it in our time ; what's the fuss all about?
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Leoleo1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
So, why should this make news?
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by KingZaddy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kindly subscribe...

Check out our short film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOcASCc8qh8&t=36s
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Hamintab: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nilx:
Jj
Re: "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nysc they can assign slim person with XXL wears whereas giving a fat person a M wares

.I tire oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death / Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) / Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.