Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Door To Door Delivery Of Food Items In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Door To Door Delivery Of Food Items In Abuja (216 Views)

FG To Suspend Import Duties And VAT On Food Items, Others / Door To Door Logistics Service / Dangote Refinery Takes Delivery Of Gigantic Distillation Component In Lekki.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Door To Door Delivery Of Food Items In Abuja by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hello, I will be in Abuja from tomorrow doing door to door delivery. Place your order for strawberries, Irish potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, pepper, onions, veggies, fruits and many more and I'll deliver them to you. To order and for enquires call or Whatsapp 08139703253.

Re: Door To Door Delivery Of Food Items In Abuja by phemmy03: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
This guy is nothing but a fraud, ordered from him for over a month and I've never gotten my items. And he has absolutely refused to refund my money, always making up excuses. His victims are all over twitter. Please don't patronise him.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Deal!! - For Sale / Do This If You Want Your Competitors To Come Begging You For Mercy / 15 Startups Chosen For Google For Startups Accelerator Africa Class 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.