Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,947 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke (21194 Views)

Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by luminouz(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Not my business grin
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by NaijaDJMix2022: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
true
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by ednut1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Money for hand, back for ground.
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Aidejay(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
adefitim:
Shey na only noticed sey Sex con Dey trend pass anything these days or na me no allign well?
Sex And Women Bashing. Every Jobless Nonentity Is Now An Oracle On Sex And Women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Smithwilliams826: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nah,
Its oloshius
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by GloriousGbola: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Oddly specific

Abi bros livinius has been paying before playing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by ukbrown20(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
adefitim:
Shey na only noticed sey Sex con Dey trend pass anything these days or na me no allign well?
I swear d mata no bi here ooo

1 Like

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Elidrisy20: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
cool

LETS WAIT FIR THE FEMINISTS WANNABE

FERNANDEZISBACK

JEON

THATBOREDBERRY

SAPHIERE

SIOFRA

ROMANOFF

DOGGEDFIGHTER
All these one wea you mentioned,na men oooo, don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by nonyofor2(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
It happens when someone married an ex olosho or runs babe, that pay before service no dey comot for their body.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Godjone(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin Absolutely satanic grin
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Originalsly: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nothing Santanic in that. If a man marries an olosho ... one who he had to pay before sex..... why would he think sex would be free in marriage? This guidance man should be telling men they should expect to pay if they marry olosho.

1 Like

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Iamolukorede(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
A lady jokingly discuss this with me the other day. She said the hubby sometimes pay her before sex and after sex too but not all the time, she said she sees it as fun. In so doing the house isn't boring but lively !!

I smh after a long discussion on the issue, my own is that live your life the way it pleases you because I can't live another person life. I think they are both happy then good luck to them

3 Likes

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by StUriah(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
His wife has been denying him sex. So, he is using the authority of the pulpit to castigate Lady G.O.
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by CaptainFM1: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Na so so end time messages all these new generational churches dey preach.
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Chrislova(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
She wont try such nonesense from or else i send her packing....
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by OBALOLA55(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Elidrisy20:
All these one wea you mentioned,na men oooo, don't be deceived
I DIDN’T CALL THEM WOMEN.

THEY ARE ALL CATFISH

1 Like

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Emperor88(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Blame the men for being stupid...na by force to marry?
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
ijustdey:

Making the condemnation in his sermon to mark the 10th anniversary of the Ministry, the cleric said such wives out of ignorance brought curses to their families .
His words, ,”some wives now demand N20,000 or thereabout from their husbands before going to bed with them. Some husbands don’t even have a say in the family and the only respect the wife accords him if she likes is good morning.”

He said that in such a family the husband lives in bondage as the man and woman live cat and dog life, thereby cultivating bad seed on their children.
Anyone who pays attention to these pastors and mogs need to have their heads checked. undecided
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Emperor88(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Originalsly:
Nothing Santanic in that. If a man marries an olosho ... one who he had to pay before sex..... why would he think sex would be free in marriage? This guidance man should be telling men they should expect to pay if they marry olosho.

3 bottles of Ciroc for you.....It is not the fault of the woman that the man is stupid and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Solofresh2: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
saphiere:
Can't men think of something else apart from sex?
Go ask your perverted dad

2 Likes

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Emperor88:
Blame the men for being stupid...na by force to marry?
Some of the same men go out and pay women for sex , this from the same pocket they refuse to contribute to the adequate care of their own children from. undecided

So tell me why shouldn't a wife at least demand payment for the sex? undecided

4 Likes

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
CaptainFM1:
Na so so end time messages all these new generational churches dey preach.
God no send anyone to preaxh this nonsense in His name. These men are nothing but mental ward patients. undecided

1 Like

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by CaptainFM1: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God no send anyone to preaxh this nonsense in His name. These men are nothing but mental ward patients. undecided

That's what I'm referring to. I'ld rather be going to shrine than to be going to listen to all these end time messages from these pentecostal churches.
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Agugbadin: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
This can only happen in Anambra state were money is worshiped like God. Ego n Bute.
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
nonyofor2:
It happens when someone married an ex olosho or runs babe, that pay before service no dey comot for their body.
Here's a scenario for you. undecided

Mama Bomboy's husband refuses to contribute to the needs of his household ___ he always complains there is no money even to pay bomboy's school fees. But this very same man goes out each night to pay prostitutes for sex. About 70% of his pay goes outside to servicing sex workers. What is wrong when mama Bomboy taking to asking her husband for money when he demands sex from her? undecided

What can be construed as satanic about that? undecided

1 Like

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
CaptainFM1:
That's what I'm referring to. I'ld rather be going to shrine than to be going to listen to all these end time messages from these pentecostal churches.
These men are evil in their every form. undecided
Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
adefitim:
Nothing to keep Man Pikin busy other than SEX cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by premierlead: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hmm!

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by VEXT: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Some of the same men go out and pay women for sex , this from the same pocket they refuse to contribute to the adequate care of their own children from. undecided

So tell me why shouldn't a wife at least demand payment for the sex? undecided

If they classify some women as sex objects you guys get angry,just imagine what a fool is saying...

2 Likes

Re: It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke by Eastcaostboy: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Haven't Spoken To My Father In 5 Months / Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.