Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

More Wins On My Channel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / More Wins On My Channel (620 Views)

David Moyes Has More Wins Than Klopp And Pep / Manchester City Hit 21 Straight Wins � On Another Level. / More Wins(2/3odds ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 2:17am On Mar 03, 2022
Got another win again On my channel yesterday.Bigger wins to come soon.b917rpaeepsswz-2060709.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com and guobepredictz on telegram.
Re: More Wins On My Channel by fattprince(m): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2022
guobe:
Got another win again On my channel yesterday.Bigger wins to come soon.b917rpaeepsswz-2060709.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com and guobepredictz on telegram.
Bro instead of creating another thread why don't you continue the other one.
Well, I won on one of your combination bet and I pray we win bigger. Though not this one but the one you shared around past 5. This one has 7/11 games but the one I played has 6/9. I really appreciate you bro. I wish the 3k I wasted over the weekend I've used at least 1500 out of it to follow your combinations from Monday, I would have at least over #10k now. Thanks once again may God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2022
fattprince:

Well, I won on one of your combination bet and I pray we win bigger. Though not this one but the one you shared around past 5. This one has 7/11 games but the one I played has 6/9. I really appreciate you bro. I wish the 3k I wasted over the weekend I've used at least 1500 out of it to follow your combinations from Monday, I would have at least over #10k now. Thanks once again may God bless you.
thanks for the complement,I am not really a fan of very long threads,thanks for joining my channels and more bigger wins on the way.

1 Like

Re: More Wins On My Channel by Philip4564(m): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2022
fattprince:

how much did you stake on the combination bet and how much was the winning.. I want to know how it works

1 Like

Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2022
Philip4564:
how much did you stake on the combination bet and how much was the winning.. I want to know how it works
you can play combination bet with as little as 300 naira,it depends on the odds being staked on.The higher the folders that comes through,the bigger amount to be won.

1 Like

Re: More Wins On My Channel by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 03, 2022
guobe:

I don't really understand the game
Re: More Wins On My Channel by fattprince(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2022
guobe:
thanks for the complement,I am not really a fan of very long threads,thanks for joining my channels and more bigger wins on the way.
Oh, it's alright then. Winning is the most important.

1 Like

Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2022
fattprince:

Oh, it's alright then. Winning is the most important.
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Just dropped code of 50000 odds on my channel now guobepredictz,check it out.
Re: More Wins On My Channel by Sparekey(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
guobe:
Just dropped code of 50000 odds on my channel now guobepredictz,check it out.

You didn't drop the combination
Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Sparekey:

You didn't drop the combination
the combination is there,input the amount you can stake.for the 12 games,you can reduce to 10 games and stake with a lower amount.
Re: More Wins On My Channel by Sparekey(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
guobe:
the combination is there,input the amount you can stake.for the 12 games,you can reduce to 10 games and stake with a lower amount.

Yesterday was 8 folds, today we are to play all?
Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Sparekey:

from 10 games you can pick 5 folds to come and stake.
Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Sparekey:

I left the 12 folders blank for you to input your stake and input the number of folders you feel will be successful.
Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 1:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Got 7 matches out of 12 today in my channel on telegram guobepredictz,fair enough.
Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 1:38am On Mar 04, 2022
It's been three back to back wins.
Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 1:39am On Mar 04, 2022
Will definitely get the multimillion win soon,just a question of time.
Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 2:18am On Mar 04, 2022
One of my earlier winnings.

Re: More Wins On My Channel by fattprince(m): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2022
guobe:
Will definitely get the multimillion win soon,just a question of time.
Amen, and when that they comes I shall never be found wanting. I will be among the new multimillionaires

1 Like

Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2022
fattprince:

Amen, and when that they comes I shall never be found wanting. I will be among the new multimillionaires
surely,making alot of people in my channel multimillionaires soon.
Re: More Wins On My Channel by Sparekey(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2022
guobe:
surely,making alot of people in my channel multimillionaires soon.

Morning bro. My suggestion, we can be chasing thr millions while we also play 3 to 4 odds daily. This one can be giving us the daily profit while we keep waiting for the day the big odd will boom.

Try consider this
Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sparekey:

Morning bro. My suggestion, we can be chasing thr millions while we also play 3 to 4 odds daily. This one can be giving us the daily profit while we keep waiting for the day the big odd will boom.

Try consider this
yes check my channel ,I have dropped today's draws and 3.58 odds for today already
Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Just got all three draws in the Israeli league spot on.seems today will be bumper ,guobepredictz on telegram.
Re: More Wins On My Channel by Emmyfranko(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pls bro I need the link to your channel, thanks for your good work.
Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Emmyfranko:
Pls bro I need the link to your channel, thanks for your good work.
check out guobepredictz on telegram
Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Today's win on my channel

Re: More Wins On My Channel by guobe: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Today's win on my telegram channel guobepredictz

(1) (Reply)

International Women Friendly: Nigeria Vs Japan Thu, 6 October 2022 / Kickoff Still List Berti Vogts As Super Eagles Head Coach / Get New Football Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.