Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) (32465 Views)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by emperordelis(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
RapistOnBail:

How sane are you to call someone insane?

Just a question!

Sane enough to know adopting the moniker *Rapistonbail* indicates all shades of a damaged mind

2 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by JayPeeOham: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Saxxon:

Exactly. But I really do not care if he's juvenile or not. I want to open a topic on NL with his pictures splattered over it so that those he's inspiring with the rubbish he types here on a daily will know that all that glitters is not gold.

We the Nairaland Senate Members will be waiting for the update between you and @Boogyman557.

Thanks
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by ufotunang: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bad economy, hunger poverty hardship unemployment, fuel scarcity, inflation...this Buhari hard economy has frustrated a lot of youths
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by harmargedon: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Some youths have been spotted in a viral video fighting with sticks at a fuel station where there was a queue for fuel.

Though what caused the fight is not known, however it led to confusion in the area and people fleeing from the filling station.

See Photo And Video As Obtained By :

https://twitter.com/oba_jero/status/1498719202127101960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1498719202127101960%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lindaikejisblog.com%2F2022%2F3%2Fyouths-seen-fighting-with-sticks-at-a-fuel-station-video.html

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Nukilia: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Were there any mortal injuries? Fatally wounded?
Vladimir Putin childrens

I disagree with you! These are children of Zelensky the comedian grin
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by jesmond3945: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Some youths have been spotted in a viral video fighting with sticks at a fuel station where there was a queue for fuel.

Though what caused the fight is not known, however it led to confusion in the area and people fleeing from the filling station.

See Photo And Video As Obtained By :

https://twitter.com/oba_jero/status/1498719202127101960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1498719202127101960%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lindaikejisblog.com%2F2022%2F3%2Fyouths-seen-fighting-with-sticks-at-a-fuel-station-video.html
they are tinubu and atiku voters
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Cokahot: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
U 2 dey make mouth, can u wear a ski mask to an atm stand in daytime can u light up a cigarette inside banking hall,can u overtake army convoy. Stupid gangstar for house.
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

me n u no NEED BANTER words bcus if me n u JAM, u no go FIT STAND 2sc...

No use of mobile phones but people still de use am inside der..

AMABOBI LITE UP dat WEED of URS any wer and place..

it's 5am in d morning...

GRA 1, ROLL 1 and LITE 1...

AMABOBI u go de alright...

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Boogyman557: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cokahot:
U 2 dey make mouth, can u wear a ski mask to an atm stand in daytime can u light up a cigarette inside banking hall,can u overtake army convoy. Stupid gangstar for house.
Holly Gram cool I no be CRIMINAL oo

Na normal STREET PAROLE me de RUN...

So if u get matterz go meet ur PRESIDO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Jostoman: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
tillaman:
What a shame!!
President dey Uk
First Lady dey Dubai
Their kids dey unknown location, PYO dey fly helicopter
The masses dey wipe themselves with 2 by 2 and clubs
isn't God so wonderful?
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Larry69: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Some Nigerian are fool's forever...you dey happy say things they cost everyday?,, what about people when no get work ?

For my area 1meat and eba na #400..
What about people when no get work and helper or parents..
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Larry69: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Only fool's when dey there Mama house � no know say garri done cost...✍️�
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by chocboi78(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
E no pass pH
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by suffering: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Just another day in Africa. They should ensure to delete at least two combatants so resources will go around evenly. Rats always know to use violence when balancing their population number.
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Aaay: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Really
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Emdebby2: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nigeria.. what a country!
Leaders of tomorrow!
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Talk2nanro(m): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2022
imagine the level of cowardice, four men fighting a man of equal size and as if it isn't enough, they also would use big sticks . Cowardice is made manifest in all action a man takes, no wonder Africa is so backward.
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Saxxon(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:

Lap ph, tell dem make dem show you gambia, then email me, if u like pack ur village mopol come, if you wan really know the people wey invent craze just lap gambia I go dey dia dey wait for you

Bros, follow me back and send me directions on how to get to you. Or is the concept of typing an address alien to you? What is "lap pH", "lap Gambia"? Where in PH will I connect to Gambia? and when I get there, where am I supposed to meet you? BTW, the whole e-mail thing is just plain stupid, because you could claim to have not seen my mail. Let us exchange numbers in my DM. I just followed you and sent you a DM.
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Saxxon(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2022
JayPeeOham:

We the Nairaland Senate Members will be waiting for the update between you and @Boogyman557.

Thanks

He has refused to respond to the DM I sent him since yesterday.
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Saxxon(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

There are quite a number of them on this forum preying on the minds of the gullible... Projecting fake images of what they are not and can never be.

I see right through all of them... Especially the so called "Made men" who change monikers to beg while using their main ones to call others broke.

Don't worry, I'll find a scapegoat.
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2022
Saxxon:

Bros, follow me back and send me directions on how to get to you. Or is the concept of typing an address alien to you? What is "lap pH", "lap Gambia"? Where in PH will I connect to Gambia? and when I get there, where am I supposed to meet you? BTW, the whole e-mail thing is just plain stupid, because you could claim to have not seen my mail. Let us exchange numbers in my DM. I just followed you and sent you a DM.
Infact forget am, na joke I been dey, y u come dey take am serious grin
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Saxxon:

You really want to fight him?
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:

grin

Cute
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by JayPeeOham: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2022
Saxxon:

He has refused to respond to the DM I sent him since yesterday.

Don't mind the online warrior grin
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Saxxon(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:

No be everything dem dey joke with. Go in peace.
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Saxxon(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
You really want to fight him?

Fight him? Is that what you think this is?
A fight?
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Saxxon(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Don't mind the online warrior grin

NL is a haven for people like that. Online Hulk Hogans and internet Bill Gates'. Tell them to meet you in real life and you'll see them coming up with all sorts of excuses. Online notoriety is driving people mad.
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Saxxon:

A fight?
I'm sorry... I thought you were challenging senọni... I like him.... That's why I spoke up...

But I understand now... smiley
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
I'm sorry... I thought you were challenging senọni... I like him.... That's why I spoke up...

But I understand now... smiley
You had no business involving yourself in this
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:

You had no business involving yourself in this
No... I shouldn't have...
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Konor: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Saxxon:

A fight?
see this ode dey form jagaban for faceless forum.
Oga getat!! angry
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Saxxon:

NL is a haven for people like that. Online Hulk Hogans and internet Bill Gates'. Tell them to meet you in real life and you'll see them coming up with all sorts of excuses. Online notoriety is driving people mad.
Oga nobody dey drag anything with u, las las na all of us wey sabi make mouth e dey all nigerians blood, no just dey take everything serious

Some days we go dey in a bad mood, we fit just find anybody to take out our anger on, na so life be,so no too reason am
That boogeyman na drug addict sef, him just dey disgrace portharcourt boys, we don disown am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos / 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) / Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.