Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,202 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Bing Search Is Better Than Google Search By Far. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bing Search Is Better Than Google Search By Far. (543 Views)

Tested And Trusted, Adcash Ad Is 100% Better Than Google Adsense / Google Search Is Overrated; Try Duckduckgo.com / Why is Bing Search Reporting Only Old Data And Site Stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bing Search Is Better Than Google Search By Far. by thesolutions(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2022
I have a website that I have developed and migrated to my blogger blog but google is still having problem indexing the site for over a year now.

I hardly find the site or contents in the search on google search except i search the web link of what i am looking for.

The site is active and google is still finding it difficult to index even though I have summited sitemap dozens of time.

I tried to search the site content on Bing search this morning using the same word combinations that I used for google site and the content appeared instantly. Mind you, I have not registered the site to Bing console. I only verified the blogger URL on Bing but had to delete everything to please google so that they can activate my adsense but it seems Microsoft Bing knows my site more than google that is hosting it.

My thought, If you are searching for something you have seen previously online, use Bing search and the word combinations you could remember from the content and it will fetch it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Bing Search Is Better Than Google Search By Far. by WebDesignerNG(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2022
In a way, what you said is true. I have had similar experiences...
Re: Bing Search Is Better Than Google Search By Far. by gistray: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
And you're using your 10 naira site as yardstick?
Re: Bing Search Is Better Than Google Search By Far. by cringeAlpha: 12:00am On Mar 04, 2022
The fact that bing ranks your site higher than google speaks volume about your site. It's better you work on the SEO of your site.
Re: Bing Search Is Better Than Google Search By Far. by thesolutions(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
gistray:
And you're using your 10 naira site as yardstick?
Really? who collected the 10 naira if not google. why would it rank below bing that didn't recieve shi shi.
Re: Bing Search Is Better Than Google Search By Far. by thesolutions(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
cringeAlpha:
The fact that bing ranks your site higher than google speaks volume about your site. It's better you work on the SEO of your site.
Without SEO, google is supposed to rank higher being the host for the site. Anyway, what I pointed out was my observation. I lost interest in developing the site anyway. Just the adsense approval that is making me post random stuffs on it.
Re: Bing Search Is Better Than Google Search By Far. by thesolutions(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
I have deleted my adsense account because it is US domiciled. Could I be able to verify the account here in Nigeria?
Re: Bing Search Is Better Than Google Search By Far. by Richnero(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
thesolutions:
I have deleted my adsense account because it is US domiciled. Could I be able to verify the account here in Nigeria?
You can verify it here in Nigeria. There are people who offer such services.
Re: Bing Search Is Better Than Google Search By Far. by fastseo: 6:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Google have not trust ur site. It takes 8 months to over 1 year or 6 months for them to better understand ur blog.
They wait to see if the site is used for fishing,scam etc also

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize And Make Money On Facebook Reels / We Are Open For ADX And Adsense Account Partnership / Image Tranfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.