Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Are The Most Interesting Books(fiction) You Have Ever Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Most Interesting Books(fiction) You Have Ever Read (128 Views)

6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students / 9 Interesting Books To Read Before December / 9 Interesting Books To Read Before January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Interesting Books(fiction) You Have Ever Read by ume1000: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Mine are

* Harry Potter by jk Rowling
*vampire journal by Morgan rice
* The Avery black series (cause to run, cause to save etc

Of crown and glory by Morgan rice

The survival triology by Morgan rice

The warlock

Vampire legend by Morgan rice(in fact all Morgan rice books)

Pls add urs (feel free to criticize mine if need be)
Re: What Are The Most Interesting Books(fiction) You Have Ever Read by Felimax(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2022
The Mario Puzo series.
God Father
The Sicilian
The Family

Da Vinci code
Re: What Are The Most Interesting Books(fiction) You Have Ever Read by chatinent: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Nigeria Will Be Great.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop For My Academics / How To Accept And Check Admission On CAPS / Everything You Need To Know About Jamb: The Nigerian University Entrance Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.