Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Are You An Above 40 Yr Old Female. You Might Wanna Read This! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You An Above 40 Yr Old Female. You Might Wanna Read This! (742 Views)

Life Summit / 15-yr-old Boy Impregnates 16 Girls (photos) All At Thesame Time / Single Male Looking For 40 Yr Ol Divorce For A Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Above 40 Yr Old Female. You Might Wanna Read This! by k9(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2007
Well I'm feeling a little 'bold' at the mo' and that's why I'm willing to do this.

I'm looking to meet/make friends with a woman who's between the ages
of 38 and 45. Preferably located in Lagos, but otherwise located in Nigeria.
It's a 101% no strings attached friendship (possibly even an e-friendship.)
Nothing more.

My reason? The best relationships I've had in the few years I've been online
have been with women in that age bracket. Most memorable among these
relationships has been my 2+ year friendship with my 46 yr old lady friend
in Canada. And another with a 43 yr old dutch woman. Not sure exactly how
to describe it, but there's somewhat of this mature, mutual respect that exists.
There's also the stimulating conversations, that perhaps stems from the flow of wisdom
'downwards', that I have with my friends that makes me always want to talk 2 them
and enjoy their company.

HOWEVER, I sometimes think that my relationships with these 2 women is as good as
it is mainly because there is en element of "culture" involved. For example, there isn't
that need to say "good afternoon" (in the respectful way) the way I would to a Nigerian/African
woman of that age. Perhaps a few more of such issues and examples. What I'm trying to do here
is basically see if I can have as good a relationship with a Nigerian woman with the same age
statistics as I do with my friends from beyond these shores.

My Bio: All I will say about my bio here is that I'm in my late 20's. And also to have a 'feel'
of my personality, so to speak, just browse through my past posts on Nairaland to get a feel
of how I think and talk. You can of course contact me to ask me questions about me.

Again, if this sounds interesting to you, or if you know someone who you think fits the
profile, please be reminded that even if you have a child as old or older than I am, married
or single, I will think of and refer to you as nothing but my friend and at such will talk to and act in
that way around you.

So if you will, respond here and give me a way to contact you, or you can send me an
email to m_kanayo2020 at yahoo dot com

Phew, I did it. LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Friend Needs A Wife! / Ibkaye Sweetie Lets Get It On / Secrets About Men And The Common Reasons Why They Leave The Women They Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.