Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Canadian Dream Fulfilled - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Canadian Dream Fulfilled (561 Views)

We Sell Cheap Data Plan For Mtn Services ,try Us Out&be Fulfilled. / Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! / Fulfilled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Canadian Dream Fulfilled by sleezy106(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Many years ago have always had this dream of traveling overseas. This process have been so tough, rigorous many fail attempt as regards my Visa application but yet I never gave up,never discouraged, kept on working and fighting hard to make sure my dream become a reality. At a point I was so discouraged after have lost close to 4M on fail applications. My friends started questioning my mental health condition including my girlfriend who was my backbone and supported me on this process,I mean this money I have lost would have started me a good business over in Nigeria. it's was as though my "village people" were up on my neck seeing and trailing every of my activity on the process. I turn to this scripture because I know I was not give up anyways. “I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, not the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.” this time the final straw, I put in my application got invited for my interview and after all the process I was granted my Visa, got to Canada two months ago, got my work permit with a very nice and comfortable apartment,a good Job, steady power Etc.. and now everyone who were against my decision as at that time got a surprise how it all happened God is faithful... To all my nairalanders,do not always be discourage in whatever decision you take, keep the focus do not be discouraged and do not allow anyone to discourage you follow your dream. Every man was born in his own day time/hour fight on what you believe.

3 Likes

Re: My Canadian Dream Fulfilled by Greatest100(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
congrats

1 Like

Re: My Canadian Dream Fulfilled by Righteousness2(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Congratulations Bro on the Fulfillment of your Canadian dream..

Not do not let anyone and anything Distract or Confuse you from Heavenly goal.
Stand Firmly and Boldly for Christ.
Time is too Short to allow Distractions in any shape or size.

3 Likes

Re: My Canadian Dream Fulfilled by ndukwejoe(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: My Canadian Dream Fulfilled by Ebubu: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
sleezy106:
Many years ago have always had this dream of traveling overseas. This process have been so tough, rigorous many fail attempt as regards my Visa application but yet I never gave up,never discouraged, kept on working and fighting hard to make sure my dream become a reality. At a point I was so discouraged after have lost close to 4M on fail applications. My friends started questioning my mental health condition including my girlfriend who was my backbone and supported me on this process,I mean this money I have lost would have started me a good business over in Nigeria. it's was as though my "village people" were up on my neck seeing and trailing every of my activity on the process. I turn to this scripture because I know I was not give up anyways. “I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, not the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.” this time the final straw, I put in my application got invited for my interview and after all the process I was granted my Visa, got to Canada two months ago, got my work permit with a very nice and comfortable apartment,a good Job, steady power Etc.. and now everyone who were against my decision as at that time got a surprise how it all happened God is faithful... To all my nairalanders,do not always be discourage in whatever decision you take, keep the focus do not be discouraged and do not allow anyone to discourage you follow your dream. Every man was born in his own day time/hour fight on what you believe.
which city are you in Canada
Re: My Canadian Dream Fulfilled by sleezy106(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ontario
Re: My Canadian Dream Fulfilled by Uprightness100(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Congratulations Bro on the Fulfillment of your Canadian dream..

Not do not let anyone and anything Distract or Confuse you from Heavenly goal.
Stand Firmly and Boldly for Christ.
Time is too Short to allow Distractions in any shape or size.

1 Like

Re: My Canadian Dream Fulfilled by Ebubu: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
sleezy106:
Ontario

Please can you visit my blog ?

And click on 3 or 4 Ads?

Clicks from USA, Canada, UK boosts my CPC which means money I will earn from each click.

Refresh the page or read some news in order to forcefully load the Ads to appear on the homepage

There are Ads on home page and bottom page. Link is this next paragraph

www.semmatloaded.com

Please also attempt this current affairs quiz even if you fail it just click anything and submit please. God bless you as you help me. Amen!

https://semmatloaded.com/quiz
Re: My Canadian Dream Fulfilled by Danielomisco(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bro how much did it cost you totally please?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Are Joining Plc Ultima. Don't Be Left Behind / Make Money Online And Grow Your Business With Shareasale / Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.