Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? (11914 Views)

States That Pay And Don't Pay Corpers' Allowance / Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School / Ebonyi To Pay Corpers N10,000 Allowances From September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Matamela: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ahbg... I finished from uniabuja gwagwaglada..
I want to serve in gwags.. Close to my house

I have a few questions please

1. If i want to influence my service to a Government secondary school.. In gwags..Do i go to the school to request a REQUEST LETTER FOR CAMPING or i visit the SECRETARIAT?

2. Do government secondary school pay corpers stipends aside the normal allowance?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Matamela: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Medianna(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
So uniabuja is now gwagwalada. Because gwagwalada is a state
Make Prof. Abdulrasheed Na'Allah catch you first.

14 Likes

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Matamela: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2022
Medianna:
That money minded Arrogant man

I go flog am with Magodo koboko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I’m out of here
Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by LeoDeKing: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
1. You are not to submit any "Request Letter to the NYSC For Camping". If you can influence your state of choice from NYSC Hqtrs, go ahead, that is the first step.

2. While in Orientation Camp, you can then contact your preferred place of primary assignment (underground oh). If your preferred place of the assignment cooperates, the organisation will then write to the state NYSC coordinator making such request. Note your name will not be stated in the request.

3. During posting, you can make neccessary arrangements (still underground) for your name to be included in compliance with that request from your preferred organisation.

4. For payment from govt secondary school, this depends on the school authority and its financial status. But most govt sec schools don't pay because most don't get sufficient overhead from govt and their levies are being monitored by the state school board.

5. Though some state govt pay stipends every month.

I'm done talking.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Amuluonyenaego: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Teachers are complaining of under payment
thereby subjecting the students into farming for them, now tell me where dey go see stipends give corpers. Country hard no be small

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Who knows
Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by McOluOmo: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I’m out of here

Simple question u can't answer

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by samtee37(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
I think so.
It will not pass 5k sha
Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by TruthUntold: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
no
Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Geophilip: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yeah depending on the government school.
Lowest pay in Abuja should be 100k, plus wardrobe allowance...
You can transfer to any school of your choice.

4 Likes

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Ecos(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin U are about to see shege. Government in Nigeria na fraud. Make u no expect shishi from anywhere oh and U better dey manage ur allowe small small oh before kwashiorkor mismanage ur life grin
U go soon realize that ur county is a useless one especially now wey mummy and Daddy don hands up for ur matter!!
Final advice, stay away from those loose and hormone raged girls or else, ur life go finally quench

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Cubalabloo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
In my State, all schools either Government or Private pay the stipends. I don't know about other States.
Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
which kind fish brain you get so ??

how gwagwalada inside FCT take turn state cry cry cry

Medianna:

2 Likes

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Halopy: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Matamela:
As i no be post sexacapade of how i am cheating on my wife who is abroad... Una no get answers or opinions

Block headed perverted illiterate nairalanders..
Can't you see you have problems? Because you posted something and people did not post on time you insulted all nairalanders. The earlier you come down from your high horse the better for you. There are people from several parts of the world here on Nairaland. You're an intending corps member, There are also people who already have children of your age here on Nairaland as well. Your self entitlement mentality will not help you. It's indeed an indication of arrogance and haughtiness. Peace!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Yokecuma: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Some of them do, several of them don't. I served in a private school, they paid me allowance and even paid half of my accommodation rent. But some of my serving colleagues in government schools didn't have that pleasure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by rivask: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
It all depends on the school you find yourself. You can however, earn extra bucks by hosting tutorials.

1 Like

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by ayindejimmy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
I think it's the LGA that does the payment
Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Matamela: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Halopy:
Can't you see you have problems? Because you posted something and people did not post on time you insulted all nairalanders. The earlier you come down from your high horse the better for you. There are people from several parts of the world here on Nairaland. You're an intending corps member, There are also people who already have children of your age here on Nairaland as well. Your self entitlement mentality will not help you. It's indeed an indication of arrogance and haughtiness. Peace!
Sorry Sir

1 Like

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Adjovi: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
They don't pay shi Shi. Na free work you dey do for them
Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by iyapont: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
It depends ooo some principals are nice and some are terrible, just pray u meet the good one
Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Omotosho1090905(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Host tutorials for the final year student with the knowledge of the school, I believe you will get your stipends from there
Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Kinzo0917(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
McOluOmo:

Simple question u can't answer
. Why you come use my darling arsenal player as illustration? Take time o. Don't worry, we shall bounce back again. Dry bone shall rise again
Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Kinzo0917(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Cubalabloo:
In my State, all schools either Government or Private pay the stipends. I don't know about other States.
mention your state let comfirm it
Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by Lisaint(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
You finished In Uniabuja

And you still wan serve in abuja

U still wan serve in Gwags haba bros

U like abuja oo

I’m currently serving in ikire,osun state and the state government is paying 5k stipends

But not immediately

They start paying after 4months

Note they will pay arrears of that 4months when they start paying you!

The rule here is if you fall under government sch they will pay you 5k

But if you fall for LGA secretariat

They won’t pay you

1 Like

Re: Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? by angelfallz(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
I did my NYSC in a secondary school, what we were paid was kerosine allowance ₦500

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano A'16! Join The Moving Train And Be Abreast. / NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer / NOUN Graduates Will Soon Be Able To Participate In NYSC, Law School – VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.