Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Delsu (abraka) Postume Past Question And Answer. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delsu (abraka) Postume Past Question And Answer. (3241 Views)

Mapoly Postume Past Questions 2015/2016 / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 / When Is Delsu Abraka Having Their Post Ume? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delsu (abraka) Postume Past Question And Answer. by okundiaernest(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2011
Pls my brothers, where can i get abraka's real past questions and answer in benin city? Cuz i heard there are fake ones, Pls if u hav additional information, like cutoff mark, the cost of their postume form etc. Pls jus post it below.

Muchas gracias (thank u very much)
Re: Delsu (abraka) Postume Past Question And Answer. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
Delta state university post ume date has
not yet been fixed. The reason for this
thread is to help applicant get the past
questions directly to your email address. Its
compiled with the whole subjects, contains
5years and would be a good building block for you to get into school this year. Dont
wait for two weeks before the exams to
start reading for an exam that matches the
standard or if not over than that of jamb.
This is to help those far from delta state so
as not to wait till injury time before they start reading. Incase you dont know, delsu
selects 50% of their yearly post ume
questions from the past questions so been
familiar with it will help you a long way.
Avoid stories, avoid excuses, avoid the
devil. Get your copy and pass without stress. Call me for information on how to
get yours. 08068652488. My name is kevin
jonah. You can also call me for informations concerning the school.

(1) (Reply)

The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. / Nigeria Literacy Rate / Double Trouble As Bowen University Student Fainted While Stabbing Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.