Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Why Africa Should Stand And Form Ally With Russia - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Africa Should Stand And Form Ally With Russia (419 Views)

Dining Set, Tv Stand And Center Table, Sofa Chairs Etc. For Your Office, Home / Center Tables , Center Rugs, Tv Stand And Dining Set / Tv Stand And Centre Table For Grab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Africa Should Stand And Form Ally With Russia by MuhdGombi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
About 10 years ago, NATO led by US, France and UK invaded Libya, killed the president and destroyed the country. U.S. President Barack Obama stated on 11 April 2016 that not preparing for a post-Gaddafi Libya was probably the “worst mistake” of his presidency. NATO murdered Gaddafi, George Bush and Tony blair lied that saddam Hussaini has weapon of mass destruction just to invade Iraq. After they captured Saddam Hussein, executed him, destroyed the country, bush and Tony blair later said they do not know if Iraq has nuclear weapon. Both men took over 250,000 lives and are not even facing trial for war crimes.

Russia has never invaded any country before and they have never destabilize any country.
Russia never had black slaves and never traded slaves. They never participated in the Berlin conference to share African countries amongst European countries. They never colonized Africa, underdeveloped Africa and looted African resources. Russia has never been the hiding place for African leaders and their looted funds whereas other European countries have been using these funds to develop itself.

Read more about it below

https://gombiland.com/why-africa-should-stand-with-russia-against-the-nato-us/
Re: Why Africa Should Stand And Form Ally With Russia by Dawn91(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
MuhdGombi:
About 10 years ago, NATO led by US, France and UK invaded Libya, killed the president and destroyed the country. U.S. President Barack Obama stated on 11 April 2016 that not preparing for a post-Gaddafi Libya was probably the “worst mistake” of his presidency. NATO murdered Gaddafi, George Bush and Tony blair lied that saddam Hussaini has weapon of mass destruction just to invade Iraq. After they captured Saddam Hussein, executed him, destroyed the country, bush and Tony blair later said they do not know if Iraq has nuclear weapon. Both men took over 250,000 lives and are not even facing trial for war crimes.

Russia has never invaded any country before and they have never destabilize any country.
Russia never had black slaves and never traded slaves. They never participated in the Berlin conference to share African countries amongst European countries. They never colonized Africa, underdeveloped Africa and looted African resources. Russia has never been the hiding place for African leaders and their looted funds whereas other European countries have been using these funds to develop itself.

Read more about it below

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Should Stand And Form Ally With Russia by Pierocash(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Most African lack the IQ to think. If you ask them,"what crime has Putin Committed " they will tell you because he invaded Ukraine.

But they never knew that America is the most wicked ,and selfish country on the planet Earth. America have destroyed many countries that may never recover till Jesus comes.

They are after Putin simply because he is the only man standing who can look straight into the eyes of this evil NATO and tell them "hey,stop that" and they will tremble.

The reason Nigerians are supporting US is what I do not understand. Maybe illiteracy
Re: Why Africa Should Stand And Form Ally With Russia by advanceDNA: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
MuhdGombi:

Read more about it below

@Op & pierocash , let me get you guys...
You people are supporting Russia just becos u hate US or what..?? Can u try to justify Russia killing their neighbor without making it about USA invading another nation...

Listen to urself...@op
U said Russia has not invaded anyone before...so it’s okay if they invade Ukraine....

U said ...USA has invaded other countries..so it’s okay if Russia does the same..

This is irritating....
No nation should be hailed or praised for invading another nation...it’s not turn by turn to do evil....
....USA was wrong back then...Russia is wrong now ...they both destroyed lives and civilization...there should be no justification for this...

Soon if Iraq decides to invade Nigeria to make us Islamic nation will u back Iraq just becos they’ve never invaded anybody or because USA has done it b4

2 Likes

Re: Why Africa Should Stand And Form Ally With Russia by Pierocash(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

@Op & pierocash , let me get you guys...
You people are supporting Russia just becos u hate US or what..?? Can u try to justify Russia killing their neighbor without making it about USA invading another nation...

Listen to urself...@op
U said Russia has not invaded anyone before...so it’s okay if they invade Ukraine....

U said ...USA has invaded other countries..so it’s okay if Russia does the same..

This is irritating....
No nation should be hailed or praised for invading another nation...it’s not turn by turn to do evil....
....USA was wrong back then...Russia is wrong now ...they both destroyed lives and civilization...there should be no justification for this...

Soon if Iraq decides to invade Nigeria to make us Islamic nation will u back Iraq just becos they’ve never invaded anybody or because USA has done it b4
Russia invading Ukraine to me is Right,yes,quote me.

If my neighbor or my next door brother makes himself a willing fortress ,and tool for my enemy to use to launch an attack on me,I will invade him.

If your neighbour harbours assassin's,and kidnappers which are after me,I have every right to invade him and kill every saboteur.

Zelensky is saboteur.

I stand with Putin
Re: Why Africa Should Stand And Form Ally With Russia by advanceDNA: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pierocash:
Russia invading Ukraine to me is Right,yes,quote me.

If my neighbor or my next door brother makes himself a willing fortress ,and tool for my enemy to use to launch an attack on me,I will invade him.

If your neighbour harbours assassin's,and kidnappers which are after me,I have every right to invade him and kill every saboteur.

Zelensky is saboteur.

I stand with Putin

Okay...
If you stand with Russia for invading and killing another nation for trying to be safe

Why are you demonizing the US for invading other nations for trying to be safe too...

They are both doing the same .
..the US just has a long list of invasion because no one is powerful enough to counter them...

if Russia had the power he would have stopped the US long time ago just like France and great Britain tackled Germany for invading Poland..

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Should Stand And Form Ally With Russia by Pierocash(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Okay...
If you stand with Russia for invading and killing another nation for trying to be safe

Why are you demonizing the US for invading other nations for trying to be safe too...

They are both doing the same .
..the US just has a long list of invasion because no one is powerful enough to counter them...

if Russia had the power he would have stopped the US long time ago just like France and great Britain tackled Germany for invading Poland..
did you just read what you wrote. How does America in the north Atlantic invading a country in Africa fighting for safety? Iraq share boundry with US,Libya Nko? Vietnam,.

Where is the weapon of mass destruction Saddam has? What Gaddaffi? How do this nation pose any threat to US. So because they are powerful means they can be invading nations just to steal their resources?

Russia invasion of Ukraine is out of genuine concern of Russia's safety. US invasion of Iraq and Libya is to steal their resources.

How can a country in the north Atlantic come all to way to eastern Europe to take control of a country at the very door step of Russia and you expect Putin to fold his hands? Only a weak fool will allow that ,,because even a strong fool won't take that,not to talk of smart Putin. Putin has been in politics since his 30s ,he is way ahead of all the leaders of the NATO nations put together,he knows every of their move

(1) (Reply)

Luxury 6-bedroom Palatial Mansion With Gym, Spa, Lift, Pool In VGC, Lekki, Lagos / Cheap Stainless Railings Per Square Meter In Lagos / Can Power Holding Company Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.